Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

How To Instantly Double Your Profits And Increase Customer Using Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Instantly Double Your Profits And Increase Customer Using Facebook (1830 Views)

How To Create A Small Business Marketing Strategy That Will Triple Your Profits / How To Increase Customer Base And Sales In 2017 / Why Cultivating Relationships -- Not Sales -- Will Increase Your Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Instantly Double Your Profits And Increase Customer Using Facebook by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hi guys, thanks for taking the time to read and I hope you find some value in it. I will be showing you top 3 action step you can set up in less than 30 minutes to instantly double your profit by taking advantage of Facebook (Hint: 90% of business owners don’t know about these)

If you have been in business for a while or planning to get started in your journey to become a successful business owner, I will like you to apply what I will be showing you here. You don’t even need big budget these days to get your product and services in front of your potential customers.

First of all you don’t have a customer problem, yeah you read that right

So what could be the problem of not getting enough even when you offer the best service?

See, the purpose of a business is to create and keep a customer. Profits are not the purpose of a business. Profits are the result of creating and keeping a sufficient number of customers. What is the key measure of business success? The answer is customer satisfaction.

So Why Facebook?

Accesibility: Facebook never sleeps! Having the right presence on facebook will allow your potential customers to interact with your business at anytime of the day or night. (Your business is not limited by time or space, it runs 24/7)

Reach: Facebook allows you to reach a much wider customer base right in your area! With correct marketing and offer you will reach potential clients who otherwise may not know who you are or what your service is all about(you can target your potential customer on facebook based on age,sex,location and even income)

Cost: Newspapers ads, TV commercials and Radio spots are very, very expensive! Fortunately, getting new clients with the help of your online presence is much more effective and can be done on the tightest budget.(with a budget of 10k every month, you can get your telephone ringing off the hook and customers at your front door. Filthy cheap huh

Your clients and customers are on facebook. with over 1.9 billion active users there is no other platform out there that has such a wide reach. Connecting with potential clients on facebook is a great way to boost sales. (Facebook is no longer meant for kids, meeting friends or idle chatting).

I’m not saying that facebook is the only social media to advertise your business for crazy cheap but when you have limited budget, let this be your first option.

So How Does This works exactly?

I stated earlier that you don’t have a customer problem and that with the right offer, your business will become a customer and sales generating machine.

If you want to get the quickest response to your offer, you simply need to solve a specific problem with a specific solution for a specific segment of your market.

You can achieve this by offering special discount offers and deals.Facebook has a feature on your fanpage to allow you run offers
First it is important to note that everyone love special discount even if it’s just 10%.just ask yourself – would you want to pay full price for a product or service when you can save few naira instead?

By incorporating deep discount to your overall marketing strategy, you are already appealing to your potential customers and clients. You can also sweeten the deal by focusing on specific group of people to increase the response rate.

Let me show you some samples

http://i62.tinypic.com/2mrxgk9.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/10nhkdf.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/2hgenio.jpg

The goal of this type of offers is to show your market what you can offer.
This is the opportunity you have to do more than you are paid

[img][/img]

you can see these offers are targeting a specific audience,it is also has time limit which creates urgency,it also showed what discount is offered.

Let me share more ideas:

If you have a photography training offer,your target audience maybe female NYSC corp members
You can offer exclusive spa massage targeting BRIDE to be or for couples celebrating their wedding anniversary
If you sell power banks,you can target bloggers or forex traders

Lets stop here for now............Questions? Comments? Drop them and i will get back to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Instantly Double Your Profits And Increase Customer Using Facebook by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hi guys, i can some of you have viewed this post.I will love to see some interest to continue or NOT.Thanks

P.S [FREE CONSULTATION] I want to help business owners increase sale and customers using Facebook .Would you like me to analyze and brainstorm a custom marketing plan for your business to increase profits? send email to
dammy@ socialresponseleads.com OR send text to 09099673509 and one of our staff will call within 24hrs to schedule your free consultataion.

If you are interested, you must have the following requirement to qualify

1.If you are not going to implement the strategies i give you - DO NOT APPLY
2.You must have the ability to support a large increase in sales volume
3.You must currently be advertising(newspaper,radio,blogs or magazine) or any other form of advertising
4.You must be willing to invest in additional advertising
5.You must have an existing base of happy customers
6.You must have good products,services and reputation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quality Souvenir Bags / Now You Have A Highly Valuable Asset / Help Please I Have 1million I Dont Know Which Business To Go Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.