Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:55 AM

Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) (100534 Views)

The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by 1N9a: 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
cry
francababy:

Your foolishness is terribly obvious. Since you don't like respect, tell your mad parents to come over to my house. They will do well sweeping the gutter unclad. They are not fit to enter my house because such useless camels produced such a brainless coward(you) and gave him a phone with Internet which they stole from idiots called relatives
tongue shocked cry cry cry
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by HolyHero: 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
I love buhari's shade though
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bulshiit,he abused,decimated,defiled,spat on,'shaited on',pissed on,disgraced,dispected,disregarded,...the office and person of president goodluck jonathan...and thats a bad record and buhari knows that,and he knows it aint funny..he knows he gotta do away with and be careful of traitors like amaechi..

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by 989900: 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
kolomax:
Oga even tinubu did the same so what's the fuss about that remember apart from politics buhari is a senior man am sure when he was head of state most of this guys are still in secondary school

GBAM!
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by PStacks(m): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Amechi should'a just been a Yoruba man..
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by Zaikon(m): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
ephemm:

My dear, I also see a young man greeting an elder in a cultured manner.

Anyone that sees something else, should visit a psychiatrist
Nailed
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by emmatok(m): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Duru1:

I can assure you that the carpetbaggers you alluded in the above post cannot afford a pair of my leather works.

Only NL

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by tommykiwi(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
dejisky:
what I see maximum respect.
Which useless respect is dat? Is he not the one dat spent Rivers state money for him during Buhari's campaign?
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by InMyOpinion(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
kolomax:
Oga even tinubu did the same so what's the fuss about that remember apart from politics buhari is a senior man am sure when he was head of state most of this guys are still in secondary school
nicely said bro. Besides that's the president-elect
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by eddydey(m): 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
I refuse to comment ! grin
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by simdam500(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
I cant really phatom what got people talking here cos I see it as an handshake undecided

BTW let learn to respect elders
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Imagine his height at 70... I can only Imagine how tall he used to be when he was younger.... Mhen.... I wish I had his height.....
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by aleniboro(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Its just like the biblical story of Judas Iscariot that went back to return the bribe given him after he lost all his respect in his own constituency with his people. You sold your brother out while the north collectively supported their son. You will now see that the freedom you have at home to go against your brother is just that "the prophet has no honor in his hometown". I will like to see how the north will allow you, a kafiriya, to insult their leader!
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by vareal(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
If amechi knws hw to respect elders he shuld hav done day to Gej. Rather he called him all sort of names. He is nw a chief house boy nd wl remain under servitude
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by Uwakuwak(f): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
queensmith:
Im all for Rotimi being president or VP coming 2019!

WHO GO GIVE HIM

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by smartleo(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=Gbawe post=32758854]Amaechi is being respectful. I like him a lot as he has not let the fact he controls the destinies of many and literally billions of dollars blind him from what Nigeria needs. Amaechi will go down in history as one of the champions of democracy and a pivotally brave figure who stood up to be counted when Nigeria needed to defeat an ultra-corrupt and hideously terrible leader who was on course to making Nigeria a failed State like Afghanistan, Somalia, Iraq et al. [/quote. Na word u talk
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by princejenks(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Karma is a bitch,disloyalty never gets rewarded in the end,amaechi would only get at best a media spokesperson role in the new govt
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by Kabirdanjuma: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Execellent
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by sammyj: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nice and intelligent comment my brother, abeg haters should go and hug transformer or go and die!! grin grin tongue
kolomax:

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
ZionJay:

You are just trying to sound educated while you are a basic illiterate.

Your response shows your level of education. If not for faceless forum like NL you can't say that to my face brother.

For your information I pity you if at your age and "level" of education, you still think that this is how to show respect to people.
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by cytellProperty: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Amaechi na area boy nah. Agbero handshake. Alaiye
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by Kabirdanjuma: 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Great leaders Nigeria ever had in its history. God bless GMB and Amarchi. Haters should go and hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
emmatok:

Mumu.
I can show you lots of President Barack Obama pictures with Saudi king.

Buhari and Amechi are not mates in Nigeria.

You can keep your ego to yourself.

With your response it is ironic we are even discussing respect. When you can't even give a simple response without insult it really shows that you do not know what respect is.
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by fejicruz(m): 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
There is a proverb which says "he who respect his elders will live to become an elder one day."
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Zakkyoz:

I am disappointed in you. your problem is that you claimed to know too much and you don't know anything. i know your geo-political zone with this your callous comment.

My brother you see yourself, I wonder what geo-political zone has to do with this issue. Respect has nothing to do with cowing at people or playing to the gallery.

You are only a child and I understand with your level of education I will excuse your ignorance. So am not surprised am only disappointed in the fact that with all the money being spent in educating you, you still cannot reason logically. You still swallow everything the society says without thinking for yourself.
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by boyberlin: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
The gay slave and his master.
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
francababy:

Your foolishness is terribly obvious. Since you don't like respect, tell your mad parents to come over to my house. They will do well sweeping the gutter unclad. They are not fit to enter my house because such useless camels produced such a brainless coward(you) and gave him a phone with Internet which they stole from idiots called relatives

Poor child. You are here preaching about respect and you are disrespecting me and my parents. So much for respect sis, show some class young lady.

I am sure if you saw my parents you would also kneel and greet them 20 times, shake them with two hands, because you can't put a face to them you are here throwing insult at them. This points to my early post respect is not what you do while people are watching or how you choose to greet them based on what society proscribe. Doing that is just doing what society demands that does not mean it is respect. I have seen people greet adults by kneeling down before them only to say nasty shit behind them and you still call that respect?

Child please try and think with your brain and think beyond the borders of what society has taught you, thinking and acting within the confine of societal borders and swallowing everything society has taught you without testing it against logical and scientific facts is the reason we are still where we are.
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by humberjade: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
That's what you call respect...When u meet an elderly man, one who is old enough to be ur father... U bow while greeting him...He's not like Fayose and PEJ.
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
datribune:
[s][/s]

Ar u always dis clueless?. smh

Are you saying if he had shook hands with Buhari without using two hands or doubling over that he has no regards for him? I wonder how you people think a times.

In your life so far am sure there are people you have no regards for whatsoever but when you get in contact with them you greet them in manners proscribe by society. To every by stander you are being a respectful child but deep inside you know it was only a front that you have no iota of regards for such adult.

Please when you see post, try and think about it critically before insulting someone or even responding to it.
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by humberjade: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
fejicruz:
There is a proverb which says "he who respect his elders will live to become an elder one day."

Well said
Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
queensmith:
Im all for Rotimi being president or VP coming 2019!

AMAECHI HAS PAID HIS DUES AND HAS BOUGHT FULL LOYALTY FROM THE NORTH AND SOUTH. ESPECIALLY THE NORTH. NO HAUSA OR YORUBA MAN FROM THE AGE OF 15 THAT DOESN'T KNOW THE NAME "AMAECHI" AND ALSO "ROCHAS" - AND THE NORTH DOESN'T FORGET LOYALTY.

WHATEVER HE CHOOSES TO DO POLITICALLY IN 2019 AND BEYOND WILL BE FULLY SUPPORTED BY THE NORTH AND POSSIBLY THE SOUTH. SAME ALSO GOES TO ROCHAS AND POSSIBLY NGIGE.

THESE ARE SMART MEN THAT OVERCOME ETHNICITY AND PLAYED FOR THE FUTURE - WHAT THEY HAVE EARNED, MONEY CANT BUY IT.

WIN OR LOSE, ITS A WIN-WIN SITUATION FOR THEM. cool

IF IAM FROM NIGER DELTA - AND I MEAN NIGER DELTA NOT JUST RIVERS STATE,I WILL PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO HIM AND BE ONE OF THE TOPS IN HIS TEAM CAUSE THAT YOUNG MAN IS GOING TO BUILD A STRONG POWER BASE IN THAT REGION IN THE NEXT 4 YEARS THAT EVEN TINUBU WILL BE ENVIOUS OF HIM. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by ZionJay(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
woodcook:

Your response shows your level of education. If not for faceless forum like NL you can't say that to my face brother.

For your information I pity you if at your age and "level" of education, you still think that this is how to show respect to people.

Ogbeni,go and rest! U need it.
And if I say that to your face,you will just kill me back?
U need to stop smoking asap,or else ur brain will be beyond redemption

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.