Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Mtn Samsung Galaxy S6 Bonus - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Samsung Galaxy S6 Bonus (8409 Views)

Etisalat Launches "Super Recharge Offer” (250% Bonus) / Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge Officially Unveiled (Pictures) / Samsung Galaxy S6's Earphones [Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Samsung Galaxy S6 Bonus by johnsonsegxy: 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
ametu166:
and I've been looking for just 35k to pay my school fees. God y?

I understand you man, everybody gat one prob or the other. Just try your best to be the best. Help yourself, help others and definitely help will come knocking on your door.
Re: Mtn Samsung Galaxy S6 Bonus by dominique(f): 6:28am On Jun 08, 2015
Readonee35L:
This is Bullshit you get the imei of peoples phone and accumulate there data
the people who use thousands of naira to buy the phone wont even be able to get their own data.

You mean after someone else's imei is tweaked, the person won't be able to get his free data anymore? Yet it's these same set of people that will be screaming that the government is corrupt. Desperate bunch of crooks.
Re: Mtn Samsung Galaxy S6 Bonus by donhils: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2015
guyANDROID1:

Ok bro thanks i will go for Etisalat data.
Because they were the first to send you internet configuration? I don't think they have the best plans and connections as well.
Re: Mtn Samsung Galaxy S6 Bonus by donhils: 6:45am On Jun 08, 2015
guyANDROID1:

$765 plus shipping and bank charges all total 178k and its 32gig unlocked
Why go through all the hassles of buying from Amazon wen you could get it cheaper here in Nigeria?
Re: Mtn Samsung Galaxy S6 Bonus by ametu166(m): 8:00am On Jun 08, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

I understand you man, everybody gat one prob or the other. Just try your best to be the best. Help yourself, help others and definitely help will come knocking on your door.
Yes boss! Thanks for d advice
Re: Mtn Samsung Galaxy S6 Bonus by Readonee35L(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2015
dominique:

You mean after someone else's imei is tweaked, the person won't be able to get his free data anymore? Yet it's these same set of people that will be screaming that the government is corrupt. Desperate bunch of crooks.
Yes now..they put ur imei on there phones and get all ur bonus and data for a year
...i just bought my s6 edge and one mofo was asking for my imei too
Re: Mtn Samsung Galaxy S6 Bonus by Readonee35L(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

Unfortunately, the imei can only work if you buy from jumia, coz i think they programmed it like that. Even the one my sister just get she wasn't giving any shi because na slot.
you think so?
Re: Mtn Samsung Galaxy S6 Bonus by johnsonsegxy: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2015
Readonee35L:
you think so?
Absolutely true. ✌
Re: Mtn Samsung Galaxy S6 Bonus by guyANDROID1: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2015
donhils:

Why go through all the hassles of buying from Amazon wen you could get it cheaper here in Nigeria?

If you check the date i posted it, you'll see that i pre-order it when it is not yet in naija.
Re: Mtn Samsung Galaxy S6 Bonus by dominique(f): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2015
Readonee35L:

Yes now..they put ur imei on there phones and get all ur bonus and data for a year
...i just bought my s6 edge and one mofo was asking for my imei too

I used to think the imei is duplicated and both phones gets to enjoy the free data. This is all manners of wrong. Something has to be done to stop this craze.
Re: Mtn Samsung Galaxy S6 Bonus by johnsonsegxy: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2015
dominique:

I used to think the imei is duplicated and both phones gets to enjoy the free data. This is all manners of wrong. Something has to be done to stop this craze.

It is only the network provider that can stop it dear. It really painful sometimes, but if you can afford to buy high phone like this then i guess the person can also afford to buy data.

You got one?
Re: Mtn Samsung Galaxy S6 Bonus by Readonee35L(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
dominique:

lol..changing your imei is illegal in most countries and you spend lots of years behind bars for it..
but am afraid i dont think anything can be done
Re: Mtn Samsung Galaxy S6 Bonus by Readonee35L(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

Absolutely true. ✌
smileyalright
Re: Mtn Samsung Galaxy S6 Bonus by Donjcco(m): 5:10am On Jun 14, 2015
funny trend.. very entertaining...meanwhile op thanks for the imei
Re: Mtn Samsung Galaxy S6 Bonus by horlabanjy: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2015
make sure u buy it from mtn...the samsung s6 offer is for mtn samsung phone. Den send samsung to 131 or smart to 131

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Mtn Magic Number? / Google To Replace Voice Search With Google Assistant On Android Devices / How To Do MTN Welcome Back Yourself Without Going To MTN Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.