Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « (5495 Views)

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by ALISMILE(m): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
People alws want to ignorantly assert that Tinubu is d king maker! But frm this pics of the handshake which was taken in a public place, am beginning to think otherwise! For Tinubu to be humble as to bow for GMB in public. I think GMB,naturally, commands a lot of respect! This is d image of the kind of President I think we need to have!Between dis two, who is suppose to be d king maker?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by darnley16(m): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Thts my president

4 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by ALISMILE(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
darnley16:
Thts my president
Our President!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by darnley16(m): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
ALISMILE:
Our President!
yeah brother cool

5 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by darnley16(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Buh I swear to slap tinubu Shiny head dey hungry me

4 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by midolian(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Let pple be reminded that Buhari is the president elect and as such deserves to be respected..

Plus "prostration no be character"..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tinubu is a Yoruba man, respecting others is innate. By the way, do you expect the president to take a bowl for a party member?

You need koboko

6 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by amakaobiemeka: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Tinubu is a Yoruba man, respecting others is innate. By the way, do you expect the president to take a bowl for a party member?

You need koboko
funny enough this pic was taken when gmb wasnt even a presidential candidate of apc talkmuch of president elect. For asiwaju the Godfather and lion of the west to bow to a man with cap off, it shows u what that man is. Nobody dead or alive can pull the majority singlehandly like gmb did. The whole north is a piece in his hands. He is as a god there. His words are bond, they take him like mohammed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by ALISMILE(m): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
funny enough this pic was taken when gmb wasnt even a presidential candidate of apc talkmuch of president elect. For asiwaju the Godfather and lion of the west to bow to a man with cap off, it shows u what that man is. Nobody dead or alive can pull the majority singlehandly like gmb did. The whole north is a piece in his hands. He is as a god there. His words are bond, they take him like mohammed
GMB was accused of dis and dat! And he simply replied,'if they say am dis and dat, but have not said that I am currupt, then am satisfied'. Its a tin of pride to say that our President is impeccable!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by kay29000(m): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
That is a show of respect. Buhari is older than him, and is also a respected one-time head of state.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by ALISMILE(m): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
And I knw that all d GMB haters ll only be comin to peep in on d thread!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by teemanbastos(m): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
darnley16:
Buh I swear to slap tinubu Shiny head dey hungry me
grin grin his head smooth like olumo rock grin grin
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by adegunahmed(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
A CAT BOW IS A TRICK TO STEAL UR MEAT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by darnley16(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
teemanbastos:
grin grin his head smooth like olumo rock grin grin
lol I tell u brother
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
There are masters in this world and there are slaves. No matter how much the slaves have, they always bow to the masters. I will rather be a Jonathan than be a Tinubu or Amaechi who bow for cattle-rearers despite their billions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by oluomad(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
What's d fuss about Handshake in nairaland dez days! If not Buhari its Amaechi
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by deolu2000(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Buhari is older and not only that, he is president elect FRN,so what do you expect?but i see a mutual respect here anyway,cos baba was also tilted forward as wel.great men they are and within them they know better than argue who bent n who didnt unlike NL ppl

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by Akosbaba(m): 12:54am On Apr 16, 2015
This doesn't mean anything for those that see beyond what faces them.
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by Ilekeh(f): 12:59am On Apr 16, 2015
Billyonaire:
There are masters in this world and there are slaves. No matter how much the slaves have, they always bow to the masters. I will rather be a Jonathan than be a Tinubu or Amaechi who bow for cattle-rearers despite their billions.

You people wouldn't understand the culture of respect knowing how you lack respect for your hosts in Lagos.

Would you call GEJ a slave in this picture? The culture of prayer demands that he gets on his knees for prayer, same thing with culture of respect. Learn it.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by modskiller(m): 5:21am On Apr 16, 2015
He knew Buhari was his golden ticket to ultimate national power
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by SolomonAdeola: 7:28am On Apr 16, 2015
He even took off his cap!
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by ALISMILE(m): 8:34am On Apr 16, 2015
modskiller:
He knew Buhari was his golden ticket to ultimate national power
Heeeeeyyy! Why do u guys ve to contort like this? Do u even believe ursef?And who is goin to give him that national power? Or how is he goin to claim it?
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by Iype(m): 8:54am On Apr 16, 2015
Just here to read comments

Space for rent
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by ibisko04: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

You need koboko
This picture has been around for two years.
Buhari is older than Tinubu. In our culture as Yoruba man, you bow to great your elder.
More over Buhari command a lots of respect in the political circle.
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by ibisko04: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2015
Billyonaire:
Go back to your parents. They have much to teach you.
In the case that your parents are no more, get the elders in your lineage to do the teaching.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by lafex: 9:32am On Apr 16, 2015
Wagbo wape wato omo alalubiraka
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by stronger: 9:34am On Apr 16, 2015
What a lot of people don't understand is that the APC was a major merger between TINUBU and GMB!!

After 2011 elections, Tinubu said, if GMB can pull 12 million votes without a proper party structure then this merger will work.

So GMB is EQUALLY as important as Tinubu in the success of the merger. When I hear talks like Tinubu will control GMB, I laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Some of you don't know what it means to call Malu bwoda in order to chop meat.
It is a Yoruba proverb
Re: Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2015
It's not by bowing, read the body language. Tinubu's hand is still on top why buhari is the one receiving. That bowing na just format

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About The Ijaw People / El Rufai Remains Banned From Entering United States --US Government / VP Osinbajo Riding In Over 100,000 Million Naira Maybach, In A “poor” Country!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.