Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves (33804 Views)

Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) / See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by fistonati(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Apc dey carry balot papers in oyo state claiming its dead body, using refuse truck to move already thumb printed election materials, bribing d police wt 20k each & giving oyo INEC CHIEF millions. U learnt riging fastly frm Tinubu dts y oyo people couldn't celebrate ur so-called victory. Ladoja wil teach u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by francizy(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
I see hypocrites every where, praising a rigging machine... Smh for APC bigots...
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by fyneguy: 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
omenka:
Dude should show restraint when dealing with his detractors though. The beauty of democracy is in the accommodation of opposition and minority.

..not when the so called opposition is threatening to foment violence.
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by larrybee2017(f): 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
For what now? O boy tread softly o ground dey slippery I beg. case go court why blabbing. How soon many politicians forget the hand that fed them. all effort should be rectifying some errors of first term, that makes Ibadan looks like a ghost villa,never seen anything like it,after the election result.
pay workers, improve educational sector, success in politics is not all about ending thuggery it is about the welfare of the people.
pay attention to the voice of the masses, put a smile on public servant face and not fear. while others think you don't deserve it make them know you do by rewriting your errors and improving the life of a commoner whose daily bread depend on workers salary.
forget ladoja and the rest o make your second term count.
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by alertbest(m): 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Adewolu Ladoja said, assuming they win us, we wiil allow them to govern Oyo
state but we won them and they played dubious character in which we
disallowed! We shall not take the law into our hands! We have enough
evidence to show the tribunal, our lawyers are set, we shall retrieve our
mandate successfully without violence b4 the next 3 months.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ladoja... oya behave! or else you go chop koboko.
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by Yungwhy(m): 12:12am On Apr 16, 2015
Theo001:
MLadoja iz a biq fool. Wia did he send his cerebellum wen d oda governor ask to join 2geda to vote out ajimobi..had it bin dat they march 2qeda as 1, tinz would av bin in positive side...but most of our politicians diz days are just runinq for dia own pocket..Next story jare
Don't talk about what you don't know bro... It wasn't Ladoja that refused to join other candidates, it was Akala that rejected the offer.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by Fatherherokay(m): 12:23am On Apr 16, 2015
Gov. Let dem know
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by phabulux: 4:02am On Apr 16, 2015
brooklyn49:
while others are busy celebrating victory this one is already up with hate words...y that? its always d way in APC sha, not surprised...#fools

I don't understand why foo.li.sh statements always get up to 12 likes. Are people this 'dense'?

I've been accused of being a tribalist, but, by God, if you stu.pid a.s.s-lickers won't stop your depraved tilt towards the dust-bin, why should I (or any responsible person) give a quarter?

You are thieves.

Let me modify that sentence: you are blood.y thieves.
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by Rotimi47: 5:36am On Apr 16, 2015
chipmunkey:
Na wa o!
Time to talk tough now that the kissing is over.
baddoo!
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by Rexyl(m): 6:20am On Apr 16, 2015
Such is life. Now the trend has changed. Someone needs somebody to become someone. Ladoja has helped someone to achieve that but in the end the story changed. This reminds me of an adage "if you dig a pit for an enemy, don't make it too deep because you might be the one to fall inside". This reminds me of Ladoja role that put an end to reelection of Akala for second term in which he lost by a slim chance. Four years after Ladoja seems to have been pained more. The matter now calls for calm and final resigning to fate. Up the super three!
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by McLove(m): 6:32am On Apr 16, 2015
80% of the citizens are not happy with his victory then who voted for him? abi ghosts don dex vote ni
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by larykay1(m): 6:39am On Apr 16, 2015
McLove:
80% of the citizens are not happy with his victory then who voted for him? abi ghosts don dex vote ni
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by godoluwa(m): 7:07am On Apr 16, 2015
adeyemi2015:

What's this one saying? If none of the Candidates you mentioned in your post ain't qualified to govern the state, then you are stylishly endorsing Seyi Makinde! Seyi is a Learner and he needs to get experience before eyeing the top seat. 3 of them have served as Senators, the remaining one was a Chairman, ex Deputy Governor and ex Governor like the two among the candidates. What can you say of Seyi
Think well before Op Burst forces you to think!!!
Dats how u fail exam. dont we av other candidate apart from Seyi? Taiwo Otegbeye nko? Taiwo Otegbeyi is a former commissioner under Ajimobi administration. moreover, we have other parties like KOWA etc. as for the experience that you mentioned, what positive impact has the Ajimobi experience brings about to the people of Oyo state?
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by realG101(m): 7:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Ajimobi clearly rigged the election..I personally heard he had started rigging even b4 d election date but there was nothing anyone could do..the idiot just forced himself on oyo pple
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by Kobeje(m): 7:29am On Apr 16, 2015
Kobeje:
It would be recalled that at a meeting with his party members on Tuesday, Senator Rashidi Ladoja was quoted to have threatened to let his party members loose if assaulted by fellow politicians.

The above is the main issue the gov should deal with. Ladoja's comment is not about election result but about attacks on his party members.

I don't have the details, and I'm not defending Ladoja but just reading what is posted above.

Its OK do for the gov to talk tough on anything that will disturb public peace but should not use it as opportunity to be insultive. That's one of his problems with civil servant. He yarns too much and misfire as such.
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by onatisi(m): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2015
McLove:
bros this isn't a matter of rigging or ghost but simple common sense .when pej called all pdp stakeholders and ladoja to a meeting in abuja,she predicted what just happened and advised that oyo state pdp should embrace ladoja give him the ticket and forge a common front against ajimobi,instead of them to listen ,they all decided to go their seperate ways, there is no way a disunited opposition can remove a ruling party,this is what tinubu realized and there by he brought many smaller parties into apc and they were able to defeat pdp. It is called divide and rule tactics ,divide the opposition and you will keep on ruling. If akala had stayed with pdp and seyi and maybe allowed ladoja accord to merge with pdp, they would have defeated ajimobi easily.
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by McLove(m): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2015
onatisi:
bros this isn't a matter of rigging or ghost but simple common sense .when pej called all pdp stakeholders and ladoja to a meeting in abuja,she predicted what just happened and advised that oyo state pdp should embrace ladoja give him the ticket and forge a common front against ajimobi,instead of them to listen ,they all decided to go their seperate ways, there is no way a disunited opposition can remove a ruling party,this is what tinubu realized and there by he brought many smaller parties into apc and they were able to defeat pdp. It is called divide and rule tactics ,divide the opposition and you will keep on ruling. If akala had stayed with pdp and seyi and maybe allowed ladoja accord to merge with pdp, they would have defeated ajimobi easily.
PEJ predicted that he will rig abi? So because they did not merge is an excuse for rigging?
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by onatisi(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2015
McLove:
PEJ predicted that he will rig abi? So because they did not merge is an excuse for rigging?
which kind yeye rigging? Why do ppl like finding excuses for their failures and failings ? Add akala figures and ladoja figures without even adding teslim figures and see if they wouldn't have defeated apc hands down even with apc rigging. Rigging is the most stupid and common excuse for election losers in nigeria. Ladoja,akala and teslim lost the election because of their stupidy and dumbness and the smart one took advantage of their selfish political interest . Nothing shall happen, ajimobi lost in some lgs ibadan but every one knew the election will be won from outside ibadan and ajimobi had votes from ibarapa ,oke ogun and oyo added to the 5 or so local govt areas he won in ibadan . So what are we talking about? If ladoja have any evidence of rigging let him wait for the election tribunal then present it but even then ajimobi will still win because it is common sense to see that accord party votes alone isn't enough to defeat ajimobi . Let's call a spade a spade . There is nothing anyone can do about this case. And if ladoja tries any rubbish ,the one that is in charge has threatened to use it,so ladoja should just respect himself and “se normal”.
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by McLove(m): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2015
What is your justification when there are 19,000 acc. voters in oke ogun and the result there was over 100,000?

I dey laugh
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by onatisi(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2015
McLove:
What is your justification when there are 19,000 acc. voters in oke ogun and the result there was over 100,000?

I dey laugh
how can u rig from 19000 to 100000 and yet all ur polling agents signed ? Look let the tribunal decide and if ladoja thinks something is amiss ,let him go public with it and not incite violence
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by pamcode(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2015
modath:

Ladoja is loved by the civil servants, Ajimobi has the support of ordinary folks on the streets of Oyo state. Unfortunately the civil servants in Oyo(unlike ekiti) don't outnumber the other voter population, Ladoja needs to sheath his sword, take the defeat like a man and work with the governor to move the state forward.
wrong Ajimobi has d suport of elites and has money to throw around to persuade some people and besides d fact that People dont want to be in oppostion again.If u check the results you would see that the total no of opposition votes is more than that of Ajimobi, had it been d Oppostion was united Ajimobi would have been thrown out.

Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by Alary: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yungwhy:

Don't talk about what you don't know bro... It wasn't Ladoja that refused to join other candidates, it was Akala that rejected the offer.

What people failed to understand is if all of them came together , the scenario will change .
1. Let us assume Ladoja was selected t face Ajimobi ,the votes that Ladoja got remains constant , Ajimobi votes too remains constant , now its left to share other votes from other candidates .
2. Now let's analyse them one after the other
A . Seyi Makinde ( SDP) he came 5th with 6% of total votes. When looking at the facts that seyi got vote from the young people and student alike , his absence on the ballot may swing some of his supporters towards Ajimobi who is younger and more agile than Ladoja who is older I.e in his (70s). So all his votes may not go to Ladoja ,I even see most of his supportters voting Ajimobi.
B . Teslim Folarin (PDP) he came 4th former senator , he performed poorly based on some fact , 1 . GEJ loss 2 . His past record , but I foresee most of his supporters voting for Ladoja because of Ibadan factor ,but I still believe there will be protest vote within PDP members that will be short changed in the process of emergence of Ladoja including Folarin himself because he belive he still have better chance with PDP . GEJ loss is folarin loss, I can't believe the kind of money GEJ woul have provided for Folarin had it been that he won the presidency .
C. Alao Akala (LP) 3rd , this is a case of cat and mouse ,boss and surbordinate . Akala holds so much influence in Ogbomosho , he won 4 out of 5 LG i think. , APC won 1. And came second overall in ogbomosho . That is where Akala got most votes , but looking seriously if akala is not on the ballot if its Ladoja and Ajimobi I believe the votes will be splited into two with the winner emerging with a slight margin .you can't even rule out Akala playing a spoiler at the last minute to pay back what Ladoja did in 2011 election .
3. Now consider the votes that other contenders got in oke - ogun , ibarapa , iseyin , oyo. And the rest . If its only Ladoja and ajimobi it will now come down to choice , party and personalities am. Even with all the other candidates Ajimobi won there ,

In conclusion those that voted for the other candidate may not like the thought of Ladoja governorship and would rather continue with Ajimobi with incubency power to apply too. Some of them that cast their vote for their prefered candidate may decide to stay at home rather than vote Ladoja , so we can't just calculate all the votes of the other contestant and add them to Ladojas total numbers , believing he would have won if they have all pitch tent to present him . Not forgetting the momentum of GMB CHANGE movement which is another factor that works perfectly for the Governor .
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by fanysteve: 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Shut up governor
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by Olaone1: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves by kunlelikeme: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
FELLOW NIGERIANS,PLEASE READ CAREFULLY WHAT I AM ABOUT TO WRITE: PLEASE DO NOT BE BLINDFOLDED BY THE FANTACY OF APC WHICH I SUPPORT FOR PRESIDENCY AND BE FOOLED IN THE STATE LEVEL. AJIMOBI DID NOT PAY 5MONTHS SALARY AND EVRYBODY HERE IS SUPPORTING HIM.MOST PEOPLE WRITING ON BLOGS AND NAIRALAND HERE DO NOT LIVE IN IBADAN....THE YOUTHS REFUSES TO LEARN AND READ FROM THE PAST...SOME YOUHTS DO NOT EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF THEIR STATE BUT KNOWS ALL THE FOOTBALL PLAYERS FROM CHELSEA DOWN TO EYIMBA...PLEASE I STAND TO BE CORRECTED..BEING A POLITICAL ANALYST FOR SOMETIME....WHEN MANY OF YOU TAGGED SENATOR LADOJA WITH THUGGERY YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT IT WAS ADEDIBU AND AKALA THAT WAS TORMENTING THE PEOPLE OF OYO STATE WITH THUGS...ACCORDING TO THE RESULTS...I DID MY NYSC CAMP IN ISEYIN AND ITS A VERY SMALL TOWN .......EVERYBODY KNEW LADOJA WAS LEADING UNTIL MIDNIGHT BEFORE THEY CHANGED EVERYTHING .LADOJA WAS LEADING IN 15 LGA...I SUPPORT BUHARI AM NOT AGAINST APC,BUT IN IBADAN AJIMOBI RIGGED THE ELECTION...WHEN SOMEONE SAYS IT'S ONLY CIVIL SERVANTS THAT VOTED FOR HIM,CIVIL SERVANTS DO NOT HAVE FAMILY OR CHILDREN THAT VOTED ABI?AND MOREOVER LADOJA SAID APC SHOULD STOP ATTACKING HIS SUPPORTERS OR ELSE HE WILL TELL THEM TO PROTECT THEMSELVES....IF APC NO FIND WAHALA DEM NO GO SEE WAHALA...I AM TELLING YOU CATEGORICALLY THAT ON THAT NIGHT THE RESULT WAS ANNOUNCED,LADOJA WAS BEGGING PEOPLE NOT TO START TROUBLE THAT IF THEY HAVE EVIDENCE WHY SHOULD THEY START FIGHTING?HE HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH EVIDENCE WITH HIM TO TAKE TO TRIBUNAL AND ALL OF YOU SHALL SEE THE TRUTH WHEN THE TIME COMES....PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN OYO AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON THERE..DO NOT MISINFORM THE PEOPLE ...NIGERIA YOUTHS NA ANYWHERE BELLE FACE...THIS IS HOW YOU ALL WENT SHOUTING JONATHAN IN 2011....WHEN UNA SUFFER BUHARI WEY U SAY NA OLD MAN,NA BOKO HARAM,IS WHO YOU ALL NOW VOTED FOR AND ARE PRAISING EVERYWHERE.....BUHARI IS OLDER THAN LADOJA...SO WHEN YOU SAY NA OLD MAN,I QUOTE SOMEONE CALLING HIM AN OLD FOOL......NASO YOU ALL CALL BUHARI OLD MAN OR OLD FOOL IN 2011 O,NOW YOU ARE VOTING FOR HIM(YOU DO NOT LIVE IN IBADAN AND YOU MAKE SUCH STATEMENT).MY PEOPLE PLEASE ALWAYS THINK BEFORE YOU TALK....DO RESEARCH....READ FROM THE PAST...LEARN HISTORY...WE NEED CREDIBLE CANDIDATES NOT PARTY....I SUPPORTED BUHARI BUT I REFUSE TO BE BLINDFOLDED BY POLITICIANS HIDING UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF BUHARI....LET PEOPLE JUDGE YOU BY YOUR OWN ACTIONS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt / Hoodlums Storm Airport Cargo Terminal In Ilorin, Cart Away COVID-19 Palliatives / You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.