Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Pls Help Me With This My Stomach Ooo!!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pls Help Me With This My Stomach Ooo!!!!! (735 Views)

Never Fight On An Empty Stomach... / Indeed A Way To A Man's Heart Is Really Through His Stomach, Lol / See Me See This Ooo.......pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With This My Stomach Ooo!!!!! by Berylpharm(m): 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
Plz,ur advice is needed?
Please I need your advice ooh!!!.Last night wen
I was sleeping, I mistakenly forgot to close my
mouth and RAT entered my stomach. The RAT
has been disturbing my stomach because the
RAT has finished all the food left in my
stomach. Please should I swallow a CAT to kill the
RAT or should I take RAT po*son I am also
thinking that I should start eating every minute
so that the rat will have varieties of food,
its serious o,Your comment is very important
What shall I do?
Re: Pls Help Me With This My Stomach Ooo!!!!! by Mprex(f): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
use a knife to pierce your stomach so that the rat will come out tongue

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With This My Stomach Ooo!!!!! by Macclane(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2015
Mprex:
use a knife to pierce your stomach so that the rat will come out tongue
Hahaha, and if d rat no comot, swallow 3 rat traps
Re: Pls Help Me With This My Stomach Ooo!!!!! by Berylpharm(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2015
lolzz.....tanks ur advice ar welcm BT can't be follow

(1) (Reply)

Father And Son Tricks / Any Driver That Did Not Drive This Type Of Car Is Not A Qualify Driver / 'guess The Booty’ Challenge [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.