Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,238 members, 7,849,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

''I Am So Happy To Be Single, Dating Is Drama''; Actor Gabriel Afolayan Gushes A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Am So Happy To Be Single, Dating Is Drama''; Actor Gabriel Afolayan Gushes A (1321 Views)

Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo / Actor Gabriel Afolayan Talks Marriage, Career And His Relationship / Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Am So Happy To Be Single, Dating Is Drama''; Actor Gabriel Afolayan Gushes A by folakesdiary: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Aww!! Who would think handsome Actor turned singer Gabriel Afolayan could be single and is even super happy aboutt the position...Wonders!! The Nollywood actor who is found of his play boy roles in movies has stated that he is single and concentrating on his career. He went further to say he that he knows how to handle desperate women.

People think his new music career is a waste of time especially after changing his stage name to‘G-Fresh’ lol.. He debuted his music career with his single ‘Awelewa’ and is also expected to drop a music album this year.

Check out what I could get out from the interview; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/i-am-so-happy-to-be-single-dating-is.html

Re: ''I Am So Happy To Be Single, Dating Is Drama''; Actor Gabriel Afolayan Gushes A by redcliff: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wetin come concein us
Re: ''I Am So Happy To Be Single, Dating Is Drama''; Actor Gabriel Afolayan Gushes A by smvinreal(f): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Thats the fun of been single U avein time to concentrate on more important things in life
Re: ''I Am So Happy To Be Single, Dating Is Drama''; Actor Gabriel Afolayan Gushes A by Ladybluecash(f): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Abeg mak him go rest

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: See The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration / Real Story Behind Cissy, Saraphina Boobs Tango / Victoria Kimani Bares Mayor Cleavage As She Thrills Fans In Kenya (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.