Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,908 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Jokes Of The Day: Check This Hillarious Funny Interview - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes Of The Day: Check This Hillarious Funny Interview (1546 Views)

10 new Jokes of the day (jan 24 2016) / Some Hillarious Funny Ways I Loosed My Weight,dont Dare Try It. / PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo (2) (3) (4)

Jokes Of The Day: Check This Hillarious Funny Interview by crixlight2(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
In Tanzania, two friends went for an interview... One was educated and the other wasn't, so they agreed to help each other
They agreed that the educated one should go first... And when he comes back, he should give the other answers to all the questions
The first guy's interview started;
QN 1:"When was Tanzania's independence?"
GUY 1:"It was supposed to be 1960 but it was postponed to 1961 due to many reasons."
QN 2:"Who brought independence to Tanzania?"
GUY 1:"So many participated but it was Mwalimu Nyerere who finalised it."
QN 3:"It's believed that in planet mars there is life...is it true?"
GUY 1:"So many say so,but it has not been scientifically proven."

When he left the interview room, he went straight to his uneducated friend and gave him all the answers.

Second guy's interview also started:
QN 1:"When were you born?"
GUY 2:"It was supposed to be 1960 but it was postponed to 1961."

QN 2:"What!! Who is your father?"
GUY 2:"So many parcitipated but it was Mwalimu Nyerere who finalised it."

QN 3:"Oh My God!! Are u CRAZY"
GUY 2:"So many say so but it has not been scientifically proven!"
What will you do.. if you were the interviewer
Re: Jokes Of The Day: Check This Hillarious Funny Interview by ramdris(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
I will slap you for posting a very dry and annoying joke. Mrcheeeeew!
Re: Jokes Of The Day: Check This Hillarious Funny Interview by crixlight2(m): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
ramdris:
I will slap you for posting a very dry and annoying joke. Mrcheeeeew!
haba I snach your wife?

Re: Jokes Of The Day: Check This Hillarious Funny Interview by ramdris(m): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
crixlight2:
haba I snach your wife?
Re: Jokes Of The Day: Check This Hillarious Funny Interview by darnley16(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
crixlight2:
haba I snach your wife?
lol u snach him MB
Re: Jokes Of The Day: Check This Hillarious Funny Interview by isan(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ahahahahahahah If nah me b the interviewer I will slap dat fool cheesy

Hilarious: Please Check Out This Crazy Innovation (PHOTOS) / Naija Joke - Ashawo Plan =) / (photo) New Innovation!!!!