Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,786 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Buhari To Family My Administration Is Not A Gateway To Your Enrichment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Family My Administration Is Not A Gateway To Your Enrichment (714 Views)

Appointments That Shows Buhari's Administration Is Wasteful - Naij / "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode / Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Family My Administration Is Not A Gateway To Your Enrichment by siraj1402(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gen Buhari Allegedly Tells Family His Administration is not a Gateway to their Enrichment.What are your thoughts?

http://www.kevindjakporblog.com/2015/04/gen-buhari-allegedly-tells-family-his.html?m=1

Re: Buhari To Family My Administration Is Not A Gateway To Your Enrichment by siraj1402(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
I say kudos.Ile lati n ko éésó rode.Eni ti enu e o ba ti ka ara ile e ko le se aseyori.Most especially your wife.That's what causes downfall of "someone" grin
Re: Buhari To Family My Administration Is Not A Gateway To Your Enrichment by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
siraj1402:
I say kudos.
me too,but the kinda;
High expectations
High Hope
Strong Faith
Unwavering Believe
Witty Attribution
Firm Trust
...placed on this Man ehn...if he's able to realise two-third of all his party manifesto and his scores of promises...believe me,Nigeria will stand out among nations.
#Even my GEJ won't regret he conceded defeat,despite his incumbency factor.
#goodluck to him
Re: Buhari To Family My Administration Is Not A Gateway To Your Enrichment by ramdris(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
What keep getting me worried is how yeye news flies around here on nairaland and such won't be heard of in tv or radio or read in newspapers.
Re: Buhari To Family My Administration Is Not A Gateway To Your Enrichment by houstonia(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
wetin me i hia be sey

Buhari's family allegedly gathered Buhari together in Daura and told him "this one na story for the gods" infact you're the gateway hotel gan gan.
Re: Buhari To Family My Administration Is Not A Gateway To Your Enrichment by dunkem21(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
ramdris:
What keep getting me worried is how yeye news flies around here on nairaland and such won't be heard of in tv or radio or read in newspapers.

Hiohiohiohio.

Sauce
Re: Buhari To Family My Administration Is Not A Gateway To Your Enrichment by blackjack21(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
I chose to have no thought. That is MY secret to longevity. angry

22:40:39
Wed, Apr 15, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Leaders A Disgrace / Jonathan Should Take National Conference Document With Him When He Leaves Aso / Plaintiffs, Seeking To Stop Buhari, Withdraw Eligibility Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.