Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,584 members, 7,847,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

An Open Letter To Gov. Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi Of Oyo State. SERIOUS!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Gov. Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi Of Oyo State. SERIOUS!!! (1565 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Was To Distribute Grinding Machines, Motorcycles Before His Death / Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) / Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Gov. Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi Of Oyo State. SERIOUS!!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fisrt and foremost, I want to congratulate you for the victory in the last election, Oyo state people are happy to have you back. On behalf of Oyo State people, I want to thank you for all the developmental projects you executed in the first term.

I urge you to deliver more infrastructural projects in this 2nd term, the first second term in the history of Oyo State.

Please sir, with all due respect, we need roads in the extensions of Ibadan otherwise known as newly developed areas. Please, construct rural roads in ibadan extensions, we do not enjoy driving or riding on these important roads. I refer to them as important because they link Ibadan to her small surbodinate towns, leads to big farming communities, can serve as alternative routes to escape traffic jams for vehicles traveling and passing through Ibadan and they also linking many areas of ibadan together.

A very good example, and the road I am suggesting my amiable Governor starts with is the IYANA AGBALA ITURA on New Ife Road-AMULOKO-AJIA road.

Its very important and thousands of people who voted you in live in these areas and drive on this routes on a daily basis. The roads is bad and becomes impassable during rainning season.

Secondly sir, kindly revisit the issue of Graduate and Post Graduate scholarship scheme of Oyo state, advertised by the Oyo State Scholarship Board in 2013, application fees of over a thousand naira was charged but we have not heard from the board.

I want to believe you are reading this, Gov Ajimobi, or some of your aids and I know you for being a listener and a sound administrator, kindly address these issues as quick as possible sir.

I pray that you succeed in all you do sir.

Thank You Your Excellency,

All the best.

God Bless you (Gov Ajimobi), God Bless the people of Oyo State, God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Bolaji Olaniran,
Ibadan.
tesiday@yahoo.co.uk

If you know the major road in your area in Ibadan need rehabilitation or construction, use this opportunity to tell our competent Gov. Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi, (AKA PEGUNRE), i have the feeling that he will read this letter personally.
Thank you.
Re: An Open Letter To Gov. Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi Of Oyo State. SERIOUS!!! by donjuviam(m): 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
all Lautech student are congratulating you sir...
but pls help us reduce our money,though its not too much

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Gov. Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi Of Oyo State. SERIOUS!!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Governor of the people.
Re: An Open Letter To Gov. Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi Of Oyo State. SERIOUS!!! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
donjuviam:
all Lautech student are congratulating you sir...
but pls help us reduce our money,though its not too much

How much is it presently?

Keep the comments coming.
Re: An Open Letter To Gov. Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi Of Oyo State. SERIOUS!!! by donjuviam(m): 12:00am On Apr 16, 2015
Tesiday:

65k for indigene and 72 for the non
Re: An Open Letter To Gov. Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi Of Oyo State. SERIOUS!!! by ELTON123(m): 12:08am On Apr 16, 2015
donjuviam:
donjuviam:
Tesiday:

lalalalala nothing to comment
Re: An Open Letter To Gov. Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi Of Oyo State. SERIOUS!!! by Ilekeh(f): 12:13am On Apr 16, 2015
Great please keept his type of threads coming!
Re: An Open Letter To Gov. Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi Of Oyo State. SERIOUS!!! by klbakare(m): 12:20am On Apr 16, 2015
Dear ajumobi, congrats on your re-election. Am a fan of the APC but not a fan of the stupidity you exhibited on the construction of the T-juction/roudabout at taki ogbomoso. You removed the existing road and left it inconclusive. I think it is advisable for you never to embark on such a project when you know you won't be able to complete it in a short time. You have exposed the masses to increased risk of asthma or other lung diseases and or eye problems as a result of excessive dust inhaled by motorist,motocylists,pedestrians and passengers.
Please remember that since the inception of your government you have not performed any note worthy achievement in ogbomoso. Areas where the people will appreciate your effort and subsequently switching their support for the APC administration instead of AKALA include rural electrification projects,provision and installation of transformers, and majorly a central regional water project. If you can successfully achieve this, be rest assured that in subsequent elections the people will always support the APC and not that wasteful spendthrift AKALA.
Thanks in anticipation of prompt action.
Re: An Open Letter To Gov. Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi Of Oyo State. SERIOUS!!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
@ klbakare, its good that you have expressed your mind and pointed to a particular project that you feel the gov needs to fund. But, the post and the manner you passed your point seem abusive to me, this thread thread is not to bash or abuse the governor but to bring some projects especially roads that needs his attention. thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Gambian President Threatens Homosexuals..(pics) / Picture Of A Disguised Boko Haram Member Arrested Today In Yola / Exclusive: Judith Rotimi Amaechi In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.