Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? (2296 Views)

Tope Osoba Is The Best New And Sexiest Actress In Nollywood (yoruba) / This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by deb(m): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2006
I guess my ID is the coolest. just look at it DEB cheesy wink grin shocked

I also like "Fluffy" and "Eveseh" they both seem sexy

what's yours
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by candylips(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2006
how about me wink
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by Raymand(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2006
Mine is definately the coolest and sexiest! check it out. . . angry
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by Chxta(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2006
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by hotangel2(f): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2006
Need i say more? tongue cheesy
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by spikedcylinder: 9:47am On Sep 08, 2006
Err. . . .that would have to be mine!!! grin
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by earthrealm(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2006
babe1,
hotstepper
eveseh,
these are among the cool ids i hv come across
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by deb(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2006
candylips and hot-angel wow!

what was I thinking? those are cool IDs
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by omogenaija(f): 5:51am On Sep 09, 2006
my id is the best

omogenaija,

not just regular omoge but omogenaija wink wink
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by Chxta(m): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2006
Vanity of vanities. . .
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by kitaun(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2006
, All is vanity cool
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by desiree(f): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2006
@topic

desireƩ tongue
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by candylips(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2006
desire is but desiree is not.
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by aloib(f): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2006
iice, hotangel, evesh,teezy,
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by candylips(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2006
aloib sucks
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by aloib(f): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2006
punta man hayup talaga, wtf

pls can someone quoute that dude, hes on my ignore list
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by candylips(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2006
baby dont do this to ur darling cheesy
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by spikedcylinder: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2006
candylips?for a man?

eurgh!!! shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by Coco29(f): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2006
i think

Bluenubian

myself Coco grin

because they are earthy, rootsy even.
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by deb(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2006
candylips?for a man?

eurgh!!!

I see your point.

In as much as its a cool ID, I want to agree its not the most appropriate for a guy.

candylips are you gay? shocked
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by spikedcylinder: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2006
Deb,it just makes me picture a man with rose coloured lipgloss on. . . not very nice! undecided
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by candylips(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2006
spikedcylinder:

Deb,it just makes me picture a man with rose coloured lipgloss on. . . not very nice! undecided

LMAO grin
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by deb(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2006
Deb,it just makes me picture a man with rose coloured lipgloss on. . . not very nice!

girl! grin cheesy you re funny.

Spike, where are u in Nigeria. maybe we can hook up wink?

You know how God does His work? wink
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by spikedcylinder: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2006
deb:

You know how God does His work? wink

No,i dont know,gist me. tongue
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by unit(f): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2006
I like coco29 and hot angel they're cool ids and so is mine,UNIT is definitely cool wink
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by Coco29(f): 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2006
you do shocked blush blush
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by deb(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2006
Spike, this is how it work. one has an inclination that one can form a combination to increase the world's population dont ask me any more questions cheesy

will you like to hookup? cool
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by desiree(f): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2006
candylips:

desire is but desiree is not.

cry cry
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by lionheart(m): 12:06am On Sep 12, 2006
grin I'm standing by my Id 100% . . . like it or hate it tongue
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by yahoo2(m): 12:09am On Sep 12, 2006
if u all say your id is the coolest, what about YAHOO!.Judge for yourselves!!! grin grin grin wink
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by waleleader(m): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2006
my top choices will be

coco 29
pinky
candylips (i did think it was a female's ID really, U should consider trading with a lady soon)
Bluenubian is cool, retro as well, Damsal makes sense and somehow Kellorah too
Lauryn, theres this lady at Cymru(Wales) that i cant remember her name

but i like a few male ID's too, like

Hunter, clocky
Akolawole, olatunji and Layi cos they use thier deep-local nigerian names

oracle, compaq, yahoo and smartsoft sound geeky, mamaput is so funny

but the best of course is Walelead.cheeky ah! grin grin
Re: Whose Nairaland Id Is The Coolest And Sexiest? by Coco29(f): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2006
walelead you like my name??

hey sweetie i am sorry, i want to take you out to dinner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna And Chris Brown Getting Married On New Year Eve? / Father Forces 10-year-old Daughter To Wear A Cartoon Backpack Nd Shirt After +18 / Aww Cutie: Check Out The Gift Paul Of Psquare Gave To Their Kids For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.