Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Loveworld 360: What Do You Know About It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loveworld 360: What Do You Know About It (2413 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival / Loveworld News- News Updates of the BLW Nation (CE Church) / Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loveworld 360: What Do You Know About It by osaroodion(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2009
'LOVEWORLD 360'THE BIGGEST WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO FAR.
Re: Loveworld 360: What Do You Know About It by AKO1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2009
Details?
Re: Loveworld 360: What Do You Know About It by hubreality(m): 4:09am On Feb 01, 2009
LoveWorld 360 is a community of communities; a web portal comprising major exciting social and networking sites like FaceBook, MySpace and many faith filled interactive programmes integrated. It's been promised to be very exciting and inspiring. Powered by LoveWorld Inc, aka Christ Embassy.
Re: Loveworld 360: What Do You Know About It by Pepeye(f): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2009
In its ever expanding quest of giving lives a meaning

LoveWorld has gone over and beyond with the

introduction of LoveWorld 360.

This is a one-stop web portal that infuses the features

you are accustomed to finding in the likes of YouTube

Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter into one portal

in other words, multiple applications
Re: Loveworld 360: What Do You Know About It by earTHMama: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2009
Is Christ Embassy planning to hook people up online this time around?. The one they are doing in the church is not good enough?
Re: Loveworld 360: What Do You Know About It by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2009
its interesting how christ embasy is now competing with likes of mysapce, facebook, match.com etc.
Re: Loveworld 360: What Do You Know About It by hubreality(m): 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2009
This is the move of the Spirit far beyond the understanding of Self, Science, and the play of Religion and it's associated politics. They entire earth is earnestly waiting for the manifestations of the Sons of God. Hallelujah! What else? Let it spread to bless souls around the entire world by the Power of the Holy Spirit. LoveWorld 360 is a completness of God's Glory on the wheels of the Internet and her communities. JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Loveworld 360: What Do You Know About It by Pepeye(f): 10:25am On Feb 04, 2009
we sure are taking over the world through the internet.

the Gospel of our lord Jesus Christ must be heard

all over the world.

THE LOVEWORLD 360 HAS COME TO STAY
Re: Loveworld 360: What Do You Know About It by Pepeye(f): 10:36am On Feb 04, 2009
LoveWorld 360˚ is a place where people can visit to take advantage of various online services (mail, chat, TV, radio, social network, market place, news, free downloads, music and lots more….all in one place) that will make their internet experience richer. The internet is a wonderful blessing God has given to us in these end times and there’s a lot it has to offer – so much for us to benefit from it. LoveWorld360 brings all these wonderful benefits right to your doorstep – or computer, as the case may be!
Re: Loveworld 360: What Do You Know About It by Pepeye(f): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2009
People across the globe seek better ways to communicate, collaborate, get entertained, share information and ideas, get on-the-moment information or just have fun with friends and loved ones. For businesses and entrepreneurs, the 360 marketplace is worth visiting. Here’s where great business ideas meet with cutting edge ecommerce technologies. From registering your online business, the 360 marketplace is it! Secure payment facilities to enable seamless exchange of funds are also available. The internet provides a platform to do all these and there’s no better place to participate than from LoveWorld 360.
Re: Loveworld 360: What Do You Know About It by oloriooko(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2009
I've visited the site, it is whaoooooooooooooo!
This is commendable and i love it.
Thumbs up. wink
Re: Loveworld 360: What Do You Know About It by sweetmum(f): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2009
i want to sign in,but i cant.
Re: Loveworld 360: What Do You Know About It by Tudor6(f): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2009
Hmmm another money making business venture for pastor chris
Re: Loveworld 360: What Do You Know About It by DammyJones: 1:04am On Jul 15, 2009
Hi,
Concerning LoveWorld 360, it's the best thing you can be part of. Nothing else satisfies as knowing that God loves you more than you can ever know. get on it today, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about
Re: Loveworld 360: What Do You Know About It by No2Atheism(m): 1:58am On Jul 15, 2009
DammyJones:

Hi,
Concerning LoveWorld 360, it's the best thing you can be part of. Nothing else satisfies as knowing that God loves you more than you can ever know. get on it today, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about

This is wat pisses me off, so can u please explain to me what exactly does an internet site have to do with the Creator and the Bible.
Re: Loveworld 360: What Do You Know About It by DammyJones: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2009
Hey Bro,
            You sounded a bit offended by my post, anyway, i meant no offense. Why don't you get on the Site and Blog to see things for yourself. As regards the Creator and the Bible, i wouldn't want to get into an argument over that now. Do have a great day.
Re: Loveworld 360: What Do You Know About It by osaxx: 7:23pm On May 17, 2010
antheism am i rite, let me ask u a question, are u educated ?or u are just jealous? what do u mean by bible and internet, are u then saying all church should stop having a website or u are angry that God has used christ embassy to set a pace, please do not be pissed offfff, just learn to love other christain who are moving forward, do not worry God will use u someday

(1) (Reply)

Emergency Telephone Numbers To Dial For Heaven's Attention!!! / Catholic Members Whatsapp Group / (pic) Interior Design Of Coza Pastor Biodun's Dinning Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.