Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift (2839 Views)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Pimped Out 2005 Toyota Solara...price 1.8m asking $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ / Toyota Solara 199k / A Perfect Valentine Car Gift! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by kaypinchi(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2009
This is the Perfect Valentine Gift for that love.

This awesome dude just arrived from the U.S. daring the congestion at the ports.

Below you will find detailed vehicle specs for the Toyota Solara SE

- Powder Blue Colour
- Body color front and rear bumpers
- Day time running lights
- Driver and passenger power body color door mirrors
- Front fog lights
- Projector beam lens halogen bulb headlights
- Pearl paint
- Fixed rear window with defogger
- Trunk/hatch spoiler
- Windshield wipers with variable intermittent wipe

Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by MrCrackles(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2009
Thank you, but i already bought a better present for the missus, An '09 plate SLK Benzo, Azzure blue!
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by lysaa(f): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2009
oh yeah? purfect for my birthday(val) present. . price, contacts do u have? hold up let me call my hubby. tongue
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by kaypinchi(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2009
It's just two weeks to Valentine,  so make that move grin grin grin

more details

- Air conditioning
- Element antenna
- Audio system with AM/FM, Disc Autochanger and six-disc remote changer CD player reads MP3
- Automatic drive indicator on dashboard
- Cargo area light
- Clock
- Computer with average speed, average fuel consumption, instantaneous fuel consumption and range for remaining fuel
- Full dashboard console with covered storage box , full floor console with covered storage box , partial overhead console with covered storage box
- Delayed/fade courtesy lights
- Cruise control
- Front seats and rear seats cup holders

Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by kaypinchi(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2009
Call 08023125761 for details.

Additional features

- Door ajar warning
- Door pockets/bins for driver seat and passenger seat
- External temperature
- Driver front airbag with multi-stage deployment , passenger front airbag with occupant sensors and multi-stage deployment
- Bucket electrically adjustable driver seat with height adjustment, lumbar adjustment, one adjustment and tilt adjustment , bucket passenger seat
- 3-point reel front seat belts on driver seat and passenger seat with pre-tensioners
- Front seat center armrest
- Two height adjustable head restraints on front seats and rear seats
- Headlight control with time delay switch-off, dusk sensor and auto off with ignition
- Illuminated entry system

Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by kaypinchi(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2009
If you find another cleaner Solara in Naija, pls let me know cool cool cheesy

Special Viewing Arrangement (SVA) in place, so please call 08023125761 for viewing.

VIN is 4T1CA 30PX7 U113445

- Low tire pressure indicator
- Remote power locks
- Power steering
- Front power windows with one one-touch
- Front reading lights
- 3-point reel rear seat belts on driver side, passenger side and center side
- Three asymmetrical bench front facing rear seats with zero adjustments
- Rear view mirror
- Steering wheel mounted remote audio controls
- Remote fuel filler door release
- Remote control remote trunk/hatch release
- Front and rear roof airbag
- Front seat back storage
- Leather seats
- Seating: five seats
- Service interval indicator
- Front side airbag
- Six speaker(s)
- Multi-function steering wheel with tilt adjustment and telescopic adjustment
- Tachometer
- Illuminated driver and passenger vanity mirror
- Ventilation system with micro filter

So So CLEAN!
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by anataala: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2009
hello,

how much is this baby, intrested
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by kaypinchi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2009
@ anataala et al

Without prejudice to the current value of the Naira, the global economic cash crunch and what your neighbours would say,

this baby could be staying in your garage for just N 2.99M

Remember, Valentine's Day is fast approaching again and you can take advantage of the SVA.
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by kaypinchi(m): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2009
smiley
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by MrCrackles(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2009
kaypinchi:

@ anataala et al

Without prejudice to the current value of the Naira, the global economic cash crunch and what your neighbours would say,

this baby could be staying in your garage for just N 2.99M

Remember, Valentine's Day is fast approaching again and you can take advantage of the SVA.

N2.99milli ginni

OLE OSHI
! angry
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by agaba123(m): 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2009
MrCrackles:

N2.99milli ginni

OLE OSHI
! angry
2.99 million zimbabwean dollars undecided
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by Busybody2(f): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2009
agaba123:

2.99 million zimbabwean dollars undecided

Agaba my dearest lover, what are you doing on this thread angry I thought you already bought me that Bentley that was advertised by Makeitrain, and was waiting to surprise me with it on Valentine's day embarassed
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by kaypinchi(m): 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2009
shhhh!  lipsrsealed
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by Busybody2(f): 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2009
kaypinchi:

shhhh! lipsrsealed

Sowwy cry just couldn't contain my loff for his 84-room mansion embarassed
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 30, 2009
Busybody, what are YOU doing here? Is igwe's 1987 Camry not good enough? Do you know the obstacles he had to overcome to smuggle import that car from Burkina Faso?
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by kaypinchi(m): 7:15am On Jan 30, 2009
It's love at 1st sight.

Still available
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by agaba123(m): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2009
Busy_body:

Agaba my dearest lover, what are you doing on this thread angry I thought you already bought me that Bentley that was advertised by Makeitrain, and was waiting to surprise me with it on Valentine's day embarassed
Sweetie,
I ordered for the limited edition. I don't want you to stand out in the crowd. Many people will be able to buy the advertised one because of the discount they offered. How about that? wink

@topic

full pic
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by lysaa(f): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2009
agaba? was saying how to inform u about this iron for my super sweet 16 b/day and u are here proposing to offer a limited gini men!
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by Busybody2(f): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2009
agaba123:

Sweetie,
I ordered for the limited edition. I don't want you to stand out in the crowd. Many people will be able to buy the advertised one because of the discount they offered. How about that? wink

Aawww babe, I have just fallen in love with you over again, you always know what is best for me Thats why you are the only man I will always lust after grin You always know the right button to press and the right words to say

lysaa:

agaba? was saying how to inform u about this iron for my super sweet 16 b/day and u are here proposing to offer a limited gini men!

Agaba love, is this the tenth househelp/flunkie you promised to get for me to help me carry my hankie cheesy Can you be a darling and also buy her an ironing board and a steam press to go with the iron kiss You know I hate ironing, but I love my clothes to be professionally pressed, its important I look good for you, you know grin grin grin
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by Busybody2(f): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2009
wwheelz:

Busybody, what are YOU doing here? Is igwe's 1987 Camry not good enough? Do you know the obstacles he had to overcome to smuggle import that car from Burkina Faso?

Shhhh, zip it jooo angry Don't spoil my show na embarassed Every dog has its own day, and Igwe's turn is around the corner grin
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by kaypinchi(m): 6:54am On Jan 31, 2009
Love is in the air. wink

still available

Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by agaba123(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2009
Busy_body:

Aawww babe, I have just fallen in love with you over again, you always know what is best for me Thats why you are the only man I will always lust after grin You always know the right button to press and the right words to say

Honey, what can I do? you are the sail in my ship. how cannot I not take care of you or understand you?
[size=12pt]Agaba love, is this the tenth househelp/flunkie you promised to get for me to help me carry my hankie cheesy Can you be a darling and also buy her an ironing board and a steam press to go with the iron kiss You know I hate ironing, but I love my clothes to be professionally pressed, its important I look good for you, you know grin grin grin [/size
I will get it for her
Busy_body:

Shhhh, zip it jooo angry Don't spoil my show na embarassed Every dog has its own day, and Igwe's turn is around the corner grin
I did not hear anything. undecided
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by igwe11(m): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2009
Nice car,
Keep it up brother
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by Cosjo(m): 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2009
igwe 1:

Nice car,
Keep it up brother

Mumu, you fit afford am ? sell your i better pass my neighbour car, make kola send you solara spare tyre cheesy cheesy
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by kaypinchi(m): 8:51am On Feb 01, 2009
igwe 1:

Nice car,
Keep it up brother

Thanks
Make me an offer, you could be delivering it for the 'missus' come the 14th wink

Still available.
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by igwe11(m): 11:14am On Feb 01, 2009
kaypinchi:

Thanks
Make me an offer, you could be delivering it for the 'missus' come the 14th wink

Still available.
Lol bro ,
Your guess is as good as mine but she insisted on 2004 Lambo advertised somewhere in this forum.
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by kaypinchi(m): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2009
Hmmmmmnn

13 days to go
Still available
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by BOSS6: 12:22am On Feb 02, 2009
my 2004 Toyota solara SLE V6 black, full leather looks cooler and neater than this one - with 20980miles - bought for 3.5mil - the best Toyota solara in town yet - never seen any like it.
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by kaypinchi(m): 6:43am On Feb 02, 2009
.B.O.S.S.:

my 2004 Toyota solara SLE V6 black, full leather looks cooler and neater than this one - with 20980miles - bought for 3.5mil - the best Toyota solara in town yet - never seen any like it.
Hahaha cheesy. Nice1

2007 model going for 2.99M- what a deal!
Still available.
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by lysaa(f): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2009
Busy_body:

Agaba love, is this the tenth househelp/flunkie you promised to get for me to help me carry my hankie cheesy Can you be a darling and also buy her an ironing board and a steam press to go with the iron kiss You know I hate ironing, but I love my clothes to be professionally pressed, its important I look good for you, you know grin grin grin

agaba123:

I will get it for her

u two, ya heads are not korrect, shey its me u guys are laughing at? is it bad to be a househelp that u have to publicly tell it? angry
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by Busybody2(f): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2009
lysaa:

u two, ya heads are not korrect, shey its me u guys are laughing at? is it bad to be a househelp that u have to publicly tell it? angry

Glad you know your place angry angry angry

[size=14pt]TWELVE DAYS TO VALENTINE - the best Toyota solara in town yet - never seen any like it, don't let it pass you by[/size]
Re: 2007 Toyota Solara: Perfect Valentine Gift by kaypinchi(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2009
Busy_body:

Glad you know your place angry angry angry

[size=14pt]TWELVE DAYS TO VALENTINE - the best Toyota solara in town yet - never seen any like it, don't let it pass you by[/size]

Gr8!
Thanks sis.
Let me arrange a special treat for you on this car.
It'll be worth your while.
Remember,, It's Valentine wink wink grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Picnic Mpv: 2.0xmi 16v Automatic 2000 Silver: Belgium Fabric! / 2005 Toyota Corolla S Model ( For Misspink Of Nairaland ) / Buy Or Clear You Portable Golf3, Golf4.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.