Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,026 members, 7,852,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Can You Beleive This?more Than 80 Natural Ways Of Curing Diseases Including Aids - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can You Beleive This?more Than 80 Natural Ways Of Curing Diseases Including Aids (731 Views)

Curing Leukaemia With HIV: Breakthough On Treatment For Cancer? / Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy / Tested Positive To Hepatitis B. What Is My Chances Of Curing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Beleive This?more Than 80 Natural Ways Of Curing Diseases Including Aids by ayodeji7: 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2009
Hello my people. I have come across something which i know will be beneficial to everybody. This e-manual contains more than 80 natural cure for diseases and injuries. I used to call this booklet "the garden healer" It has a natural cure for common and deadly diseases like: Asthma, Jaundice, Athritis, Weak erection, Low sperm Count, Conjuctivitis, Sickle Cell Anaemia, Blood Dirt, Management of Aids, etc. As it is known that health is wealth. For more information on how to get a copy of this manual senf your comment to: internetbiz200@gmail.com or text you email to: 07033309773
Re: Can You Beleive This?more Than 80 Natural Ways Of Curing Diseases Including Aids by MrCrackles(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2009
Thank you Dr Abalaka!

(1) (Reply)

There Are Things You Can't Discuss With Your Family Doctor! / Bone Noises What Is The Problem? / Depression: When The Blues Don't Go Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.