Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,775 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

Omg!!!!cobie Smulders Goes Topless On Cover, Shares Her Health And Fitness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg!!!!cobie Smulders Goes Topless On Cover, Shares Her Health And Fitness (806 Views)

Annie Idibia Goes Topless For New Promo Photoshoot / OMG!!! Actress Cossy Orjiakor Goes Topless On Movie Set [photos] / Sandra Ogbebor & DJ Xclusive On Cover Of La Mode Mag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!!!cobie Smulders Goes Topless On Cover, Shares Her Health And Fitness by lumdy(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2015
The ravishing Avenger's: Age of Ultron star actress , display topless on the may 2015 cover of Women's Health, showing off her ridiculous body in little shorts and swimming costume bottoms.

Though this wasn't Smulders' initial time baring down for a magazine, the 'how I Met Your Mother' actress, explained that its differed this point

. "I wasn’t making an attempt to seem 'sexy,' that was interesting," she noted.

"Because it’s a women’s magazine, I feel like being topless is more about being assured and regarding being pleased with your body, instead of making an attempt to excite someone else. That’s what this cover was more about."
see more photos from the link below
for more on this article read here:http://www./2015/04/omgcobie-smulders-goes-topless-on-cover.html

Re: Omg!!!!cobie Smulders Goes Topless On Cover, Shares Her Health And Fitness by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2015
where is the health and fitness, all i see is a straight road.

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!!cobie Smulders Goes Topless On Cover, Shares Her Health And Fitness by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2015
Bonny fitness u mean grin all I c r bones nd a really flat back view
Re: Omg!!!!cobie Smulders Goes Topless On Cover, Shares Her Health And Fitness by TheFabTrunk: 8:50am On Apr 16, 2015
Nice.
Love the defined obliques and abs

(1) (Reply)

See How Actress Stella Damasus Flaunts Her Assets (photos) / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2015 Show Holds In Abuja / Jackie Chan Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.