Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? (68147 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
shumuel:

Yeah i know and thats why i added ''really'' question - do you brush under the tongue, deep into the tongue, the tip and the two sides as well ?

Of course I do then I use mouthwash to kill any remaining bacteria. I am Pro dental hygiene very important. I always brush my mouth before and after love making too lol that's jst my ocd.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by teemy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Holmes07:
I came across someone who said he cant use the mouth that he uses to pray to give blow jobs, cuz he claims to be born again. In my own opinion, i dnt see anytin bad in giving blow jobs to ur partner(married) even iv u're born again.. I want u guys to throw more light on diz issue.

This puts paid to the matter, from the bible. A description of his bride's body parts

Song of Solomon 4 New Living Translation (NLT)
Young Man

1 You are beautiful, my darling, beautiful beyond words.Your eyes are like doves behind your veil.
Your hair falls in waves, like a flock of goats winding down the slopes of Gilead.
2 Your teeth are as white as sheep, recently shorn and freshly washed.
Your smile is flawless, each tooth matched with its twin.
3 Your lips are like scarlet ribbon; your mouth is inviting.
Your cheeks are like rosy pomegranates behind your veil.
4 Your neck is as beautiful as the tower of David, jeweled with the shields of a thousand heroes.
5 Your breasts are like two fawns, twin fawns of a gazelle grazing among the lilies.
6 Before the dawn breezes blow and the night shadows flee, I will hurry to the mountain of myrrh and to the hill of frankincense.
7 You are altogether beautiful, my darling, beautiful in every way.
8 Come with me from Lebanon, my bride, come with me from Lebanon. Come down from Mount Amana, from the peaks of Senir and Hermon,
where the lions have their dens and leopards live among the hills.
9 You have captured my heart, my treasure, my bride. You hold it hostage with one glance of your eyes, with a single jewel of your necklace.
10 Your love delights me, my treasure, my bride. Your love is better than wine, your perfume more fragrant than spices.
11 Your lips are as sweet as nectar, my bride. Honey and milk are under your tongue. Your clothes are scented like the cedars of Lebanon.

12 You are my private garden, my treasure, my bride, a secluded spring, a hidden fountain.
13 Your thighs shelter a paradise of pomegranates with rare spices—henna with nard,
14 nard and saffron, fragrant calamus and cinnamon, with all the trees of frankincense, myrrh, and aloes, and every other lovely spice.
15[b] You are a garden fountain, a well of fresh water streaming down from Lebanon’s mountains. [/b]

Young Woman

16 Awake, north wind! Rise up, south wind! Blow on my garden and spread its fragrance all around.
Come into your garden, my love; taste its finest fruits.

Song of Solomon 5 New Living Translation (NLT)

Young Man

1 I have entered my garden, my treasure, my bride! I gather myrrh with my spices and eat honeycomb with my honey. I drink wine with my milk.

Young Women of Jerusalem

Oh, lover and beloved, eat and drink! Yes, drink deeply of your love!

End of Quote

The man wading and tasting of the sweetness of his wife's private garden. This my dear is the bible's standard. A lot of women do not know the joy of a good orgasm. MouthAction ensures that part. However whoever wants great ocean exploration should have a tidy ship.

Wishing you well - Teemy

1 Like

Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by shumuel(m): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

Of course I do then I use mouthwash to kill any remaining bacteria. I am Pro dental hygiene very important. I always brush my mouth before and after love making too lol that's jst my ocd.

Wow thats nice, i like ladies such as you.
Hmmm... even tho you are not the one who started asking me questions but i know he would also see this, yeah you can brush your mouth but can you brush your throat, Lungs, stomach e.t.c all within, you know some swallow the cum, dont you ?
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by kinglekan: 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
shumuel:

No i didn't, The reason why i quoted that scripture was because some ladies lick Sperm, while some guys lick Cum when giving Head.

And i know its haywire just d same way i know kk means Ok.

Its a very simple scripture and I don't see how you quote that in relation to the topic. The scripture doesn't talk about swallowing cum or whatever.

But making reference to the scripture invalidates your point.

Mathew 15 (Contemporary English Version)

11 The food that you put into your mouth doesn’t make you unclean and unfit to worship God. The bad words that come out of your mouth are what make you unclean.”

Moving on to verse 15

15 Peter replied, “What did you mean when you talked about the things that make people unclean?”

16 Jesus then said: Don’t any of you know what I am talking about by now?

17 Don’t you know that the food you put into your mouth goes into your stomach and then out of your body?

18 But the words that come out of your mouth come from your heart. And they are what make you unfit to worship God.

19 Out of your heart come evil thoughts, murder, unfaithfulness in marriage, vulgar deeds, stealing, telling lies, and insulting others.

20 These are what make you unclean. Eating without washing your hands will not make you unfit to worship God.

This is quite easy to comprehend. In essence, Jesus is saying your personal hygiene has totally nothing to do with making you unfit for worship.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Exceptionalkeil(m): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
undecided
braintext:
What's giving a head? ...someone should pls explain

That moment you cut off your head and send it as a gift to someone you love.
I hope I have satisfied your curiosity.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
shumuel:

Wow thats nice, i like ladies such as you.
Hmmm... even tho you are not the one who started asking me questions but i know he would also see this, yeah you can brush your mouth but can you brush your throat, Lungs, stomach e.t.c all within, you know some swallow the cum, dont you ?

Ewwwwe yuk. Who's talking about swallowing?
I spit lol no I'm kidding here I wouldn't let a man cum in my mouth but I'm pro ooral sex

1 Like

Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
shumuel:
It just doesn't feel right, The Bible says and i quote ''It is not what goes into the Man that defiles the Man but what comes out of him''

Just think of it, the same tongue you use in Praying ''communicating'' with your maker is the same tongue you use to lick sper.m or cum, these things are meant for reproductions not Ice-creams.

But because the world has gone A wire, if you must, please protect the tongue. I heard there are Tongue Condo.ms now, use it.
i guess the sperm that comes out of the man defiles him.... Just thinking.... , also, since the man is putting the dickk, into the woman's mouth (it is going in) and that shouldn't defile the woman, or don't you Think?
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Exceptionalkeil(m): 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
datguru:

As in, she is born again and still have sex with you ? You are both deceiving yourselves and the truth is not in you

Lwtmb.... born wuruwuru
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by shumuel(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

Ewwwwe yuk. Who's talking about swallowing?
I spit lol no I'm kidding here I wouldn't let a man cum in my mouth but I'm pro ooral sex

kk, better coz thats what am really against

1 Like

Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by CallMeBIRA(f): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

Nonsense.

Did God ever instruct you that the _penis is supposed to enter the _virgina?
So you still need God to explain to you how you are supposed to enjoy sex with you partner?

I laugh in heavenly tongues.
LMAO,do you even know what heavenly tongues sound like?
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by shumuel(m): 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
kinglekan:

Its a very simple scripture and I don't see how you quote that in relation to the topic. The scripture doesn't talk about swallowing cum or whatever.

But making reference to the scripture invalidates your point.

Mathew 15 (Contemporary English Version)

11 The food that you put into your mouth doesn’t make you unclean and unfit to worship God. The bad words that come out of your mouth are what make you unclean.”

Moving on to verse 15

15 Peter replied, “What did you mean when you talked about the things that make people unclean?”

16 Jesus then said: Don’t any of you know what I am talking about by now?

17 Don’t you know that the food you put into your mouth goes into your stomach and then out of your body?

18 But the words that come out of your mouth come from your heart. And they are what make you unfit to worship God.

19 Out of your heart come evil thoughts, murder, unfaithfulness in marriage, vulgar deeds, stealing, telling lies, and insulting others.

20 These are what make you unclean. Eating without washing your hands will not make you unfit to worship God.

This is quite easy to comprehend. In essence, Jesus is saying your personal hygiene has totally nothing to do with making you unfit for worship.

Its nice of to have taken your time to type these verses, i comend you but i speak of Leviticus not that of Matthew.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Timoleon(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
shumuel:

hahaha Lol @bolded another Topic for another day, but you know God don't like uncleaness in any form, reasons why our mums wash/cleans their hands after wipping the butts wink

i doubt u av not head of tooth paste and mouth wash? we just give ourselves too much double standards...d hands can be washed n its alright, while d mouth cant b alright even when washed.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by EOOJ(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
shumuel:
It just doesn't feel right, The Bible says and i quote ''It is not what goes into the Man that defiles the Man but what comes out of him''

Just think of it, the same tongue you use in Praying ''communicating'' with your maker is the same tongue you use to lick sper.m or cum, these things are meant for reproductions not Ice-creams.

But because the world has gone A wire, if you must, please protect the tongue. I heard there are Tongue Condo.ms now, use it.

Na wa ooo...is it not same tongue u wud use in kissing n exchanging saliva neh? Abi is it not same tongue one uses to suck bossoms et all which sometimes wud b mixed with sweat? Just axin oooo....grin
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Y'all are squares I swear!
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
CallMeBIRA:
LMAO,do you even know what heavenly tongues sound like?
Lol speaking gibberish / swahili
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by kinglekan: 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
shumuel:

Its nice of to have taken your time to type these verses, i comend you but i speak of Leviticus not that of Matthew.

So would you rather base ur argument on leviticus (Even though the majority of what was written were specifically for the jews alone). Or rather base your argument on the words of Jesus himself.

Plus leviticus made reference to food also. So you really haven't said anything different.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Eden1747(f): 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Not giving MouthAction is a sin in my own book. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by shumuel(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
Raymondenyi:
i guess the sperm that comes out of the man defiles him.... Just thinking.... , also, since the man is putting the dickk, into the woman's mouth (it is going in) and that shouldn't defile the woman, or don't you Think?

Yeah it shouldn't, since its already in the Female's mouth, its not a ''come out off anymore'', Sperm was created to enter into the mouth and mix with saliva to produce a Baby that would grow up and become the Future President am sure God planned that very well so that such generation of kids would be better than those of the ones that mixed with ovum in the Oval, bcoz pepsin and other mouth bacterials are better cheesy hmm ?
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by braintext(m): 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Exceptionalkeil:
undecided

That moment you cut off your head and send it as a gift to someone you love.
I hope I have satisfied your curiosity.

Can't it be termed SUICIDE?
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Holmes07(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gsmiles26:
F

You don't need to wear all the satanic regallia to be a devil,because you are already stylishly casting spell on people unknowing to them by bringing up such topics on a platform where people are vulnerable.you are not a born again I believe for you not to know the truth that headies btw couples is satanic,but since you have created a forum for people to be misled by others,good for you,God will judge you
SMH!! This one is strong!!
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by willyrey: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Holmes07:

Yes ooo make Buhari reduce am to #10 so dat i go fit dae eat am anytime i feel like...
haba bros.....e b lik say ur poverty level dey 4G oooo
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by wtfCode: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Bj will never gonna be a sin.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by ezeisiocha(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
grin grin I don't see anything wrong in giving ur woman a Mouth Action,born again or not,for me I don't think I can date anybody that doesn't like a Mouth Action?
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by boynigeria(m): 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
shumuel:

missclasssy:

Yours is the dumbest comment I have read so far.
First of all, what does the bible say about our bodies?

It says "Your Body Is The Temple Of God"
So if I am to go by your dumb logic, then it's right for me to say that you are not supposed to defile your body by having sex because it's the temple of God.

By the way stop quoting scriptures out of context.

According to you, the world has gone hay-wire because people give mouth action?
How old are you? because you are thinking and writing like a toddler.
Forms of sexual practice are as old as man himself. "MouthAction" didn't just start now.

And did I just see tongue condom?.
ireneony:
stories!
sex is made to be enjoyed not just for reproduction ....

don't ever starve when it comes to sex

sex is adventure in nature or are u telling u are only good in missionary stylegrin

guy make we hear word;

sex is not how long u spend on top of a woman, is how u satisfy her and romance(how that g spot scream hallelujah) and if u are able to make her release..

as for me sha my husband must give me hhhhhh
Funny how Nigerians think
Most so called "Christians" are just moralists who judges acts according to their own personal moral standards without Biblical backing
They can judge and condemn ehn
and its those people condemning this tin that are the worst sexually, the cleaner they appear the dirtier they are underneath
ireneony and missclasssy thanks jare, when we are not in 1944
my wife must know how to give good B.J and I will rock her world with the best of heads
That ur body is the Temple doesnt mean no sex
The only thing factual is per-marital sex being a sin
Sex itself is not a sin, Its a beautiful thing created by God

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Dygeasy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Why am I fvcking feeling Missclasssy on this thread? grin

She's just well, at her best. cool

1 Like

Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dygeasy:
Why am I fvcking feeling Missclasssy on this thread? grin

She's just well, at her best. cool

cool
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by marymaria(f): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
boynigeria:

Funny how Nigerians think
Most so called "Christians" are just moralists who judges acts according to their own personal moral standards without Biblical backing
They can judge and condemn ehn
and its those people condemning this tin that are the worst sexually, the cleaner they appear the dirtier they are underneath
ireneony and missclasssy thanks jare, when we are not in 1944
my wife must know how to give good B.J and I will rock her world with the best of heads
That ur body is the Temple doesnt mean no sex
The only thing factual is per-marital sex being a sin
Sex itself is not a sin, Its a beautiful thing created by God
so on point
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by chilinks(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
ireneony:
the question is, is he marriedundecided if not, I don't see any born again in himgrin. ..why would a born again have sex in the first place...
op the truth is God would never answer his prayer if he fornicate.

born again my foot.

if he is a married man, he should go ahead with...
Solomon married more 300 wives with lot of concubines yet God answered his prayerundecided

he better start giving head o grin
from ur pics, u wil giv more than a head.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Aitee1: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
datguru:
God made the dicck for the pusssy, putting it elsewhere is a sin of uncleanness

undecided undecided undecided

angry angry angry
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by yehmi01(m): 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sorry what does "Give A Head" Mean

Why not give a Nose or Leg angry angry angry
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by silver94(m): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Vickybee:

Do you kiss or have sex?
What's the difference, then?
We only make out datz all. Penetrative sex too is a NO
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by silver94(m): 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
yehmi01:
Sorry what does "Give A Head" Mean

Why not give a Nose or Leg angry angry angry
Re u a learner undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.