Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children (25569 Views)

Kidnapper Caught In Benue By Vigilante While Trying To Kidnap 2 School Children / Female Kidnapper Caught In Iwo, Osun State By Mob And Taken To The Palace / A Child Kidnapper Caught At Owode Ajegunle Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by m1500: 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
smsdigito:

Hope ur not trying to insinuate that from my post i was rejoicing?

Please not at all.
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Islie:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/15/suspected-kidnapper-caught-with-4-children/

Cc lalasticlala

I can forgive the 9 years old girl for going along with the man but the 16 years old girl is daft. The man said follow me and she did without knowing where she was being taken to.
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by m1500: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
smsdigito:

Hope ur not trying to insinuate that from my post i was rejoicing?

Please do not get me wrong, I don't mean you are rejoicing at all; when kidnapping started lots of Nigerians felt it was OK since they were kidnapping only the whites and actually supported the boys who they felt would help rid the companies of the white expatriates, but see where we are today.
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by m1500: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
parkeration:

I can forgive the 9 years old girl for going along with the man but the 16 years old girl is daft. The man said follow me and she did without knowing where she was being taken to.

My dear please note that people much older than 16 have fallen prey to these same people; there are magical powers employed in their nefarious activities.
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by smsdigito: 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
m1500:

Please do not get me wrong, I don't mean you are rejoicing at all; when kidnapping started lots of Nigerians felt it was OK since they were kidnapping only the whites and actually supported the boys who they felt would help rid the companies of the white expatriates, but see where we are today.
ok
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
kennygee:

Cause you're afraid you'll meet one whose witchcraft is more than yours?

You are very wise my dear.

grin

Badt mouth!
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by adamsumale(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=28pt] undecided

BURN HIM ALIVE[/size]

Come ooooo Are you a South African? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labourer Beheads Farmer In Ondo After Taking Meth / Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested / Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.