Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,330 members, 7,850,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report (29557 Views)

The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans / Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin / My Exploits As Car Snatcher —Ghanaian Truck Driver (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by GJames(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
tete7000:

Join the army.
i applied 2008, unfortunately i wasn't shortlisted

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by Ilekeh(f): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
2000 women?

nibo? undecided
Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by Dcaliphate(m): 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
barbaric set of fvckheads, they will never see peace till they perish off from the surface of the earth
Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by manuelpepper: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
irunoobo:
BOKO HARAM ARE NOT MUSLIMS. WE MUSLIMS ARE PEACFUL PEOPLE
a true muslims observe the five pillars of islam.

Boko observe this same five pillars of his, so they are all muslims.

They cahnt the laila a illalah......there is no god except allah.

They give zakat as the prophet commanded and did himself.

Boko are muslims.
Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
I don de shiver, like Say I get fever...
Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by Kabirdanjuma: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
Change has come. Nigerians have voted for change and Boko Haram must go. We will slaughter them one by one. But, mark you, boko haramism is not Islam. We muslims are peaceful people. The reliable and best source of peace is Islam therefore be respectful to Muslims Community and vice versa.
Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by ogene007: 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
To imagine that gullible nigerians have signed up for official Almajiri infestation in the name of 'Sai Baba' is really unfortunate.
Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by tete7000(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
GJames:

Oh sorry! You must really be very patriotic.
Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by mavelo: 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
GJames:

I feel u!!! U av dos dat ar willin 2giv dia life 4dia country bt ar nt givin d chance 2. I applied too in 2011, faced d military board durin d interview but wasn't shrtlistd n gav it 2a retird Gen.'s daughter frm my LG. Believe d military can send her 2d battle front n stp complainin abt shrtage in personal!!!
Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by Danmaliky: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
[/quote]
In this century islam has always been a scourge on humanity,the atrocities,the carnage,the bloodshed.World moslem ullamas should call for change in the doctrines of the religion,a change to protect the rights of women and girl children instead of seeing them as war tokens or objects to be traded in the market....All round the world, 90% international conflicts are based on islamic doctrines and forced convertions...Tis becoming almost sickening watching children behead prisoners.
(Quote) (Report) 15 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)[quote]
Islam Has no base to wat d so called Boko Haram is doing. All d teachings in Islamic religious is basically on peace nd call to value to humanity. There uis different between personal perception or attitude nd doctirne of Religion. Ppl among any religion chooses d way we will be living. If U want ot undastand the actual basis of Islam doctrines kindly go through the available Islamic books, scripts nd jounals around U for proper justifiaction. Islam does not accept the act of Boko Haram at all level of discussion. Plz let Islam be nd stop lebelling it in such manner. Thnkz
Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by samuelezekiel(m): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
irunoobo:
BOKO HARAM ARE NOT MUSLIMS. WE MUSLIMS ARE PEACFUL PEOPLE

story story....tell it to those that are dead...Islam is peace but u are ready to kill...two swords with a palm...

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by olaniyanc: 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
idris93:
Human Rights group, Amnesty International, on Tuesday said no fewer than 2,000 women and girls have been abducted by Islamist group Boko Haram in the past 15 months.

The group, which said this is in a report based on almost 200 witness accounts, added that many of victims were being trained to fight.

“Young women and girls are abducted, imprisoned and in some cases raped, forcibly married and made to participate in armed attacks, sometimes on their own towns and villages,’’ the group said.
A 19 year-old girl, Aisha, told Amnesty how she was abducted during a wedding in September along with her sister, the bride and the bride’s sister.

Boko Haram took them to a camp in the town of Gulak in Adamawa where the bride and the bride’s sister were forced to marry insurgents.

She said herself and no fewer than 100 other women and girls were taught how to fight and kill.
“I was among the girls trained to shoot. I was also trained on how to use bombs and how to attack a village.

“Then they started sending some of us to operations. I went on one operation to my own village.

She said during three months of captivity she was raped, sometimes by groups of up to six fighters.
Aisha said she also saw Boko Haram members killing no fewer than 50 people, including her sister.
Amnesty documented war crimes and crimes against humanity committed by Boko Haram, including the killing of over 5,500 civilians in north-east Nigeria in the past 15 months.

Boko Haram has killed an estimated 14,000 people since 2009.

It said the group would take the women and girls they abducted directly to camps or move them to houses in towns and villages.
They would later indoctrinate them with their version of Islam in preparation for marriage.
Men and boys are regularly conscripted or executed.

According to the report, Boko Haram attacked and raided over 300 towns and villages in the past 15 months.

The insurgents target the military or police, capture arms and ammunition which they then used against civilians.

They would shoot anyone trying to escape, rounding up and executing men of fighting age.
Alhaji, 18, told Amnesty he had been captured and was waiting to be killed after Boko Haram took over the town of Madagali on December 14.

“They killed 27 people in front of me.

“I was counting every one of them because I wanted to know when my turn would come,’’ Alhaji said, adding that over 100 men who refused to join the terrorists were executed that day.

A 15-year-old boy, spared due to his disability, said he witnessed ten stoning.

“They stone them to death on Fridays. They will gather all the children and ask them to stone.
“I participated in the stoning; they will dig a hole, bury all the body and stone the head. When the person dies, they will leave the stones until the body decays,’’ he said. (dpa/NAN)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/181514-how-boko-haram-exploits-rapes-abducted-girls-report.html

Jonathan must take responsibility for this crime against humanity happening under Jonathan Watch a President.
Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by Bimpe29: 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Bokoharam: a disgusting experience.
Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by tomakint: 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
nkeona:
did there god also ask them to rape women on earth b4 dey will receive the promised 72 virgins...
I think so cry cry cry
Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by ogene007: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
olaniyanc:

Jonathan must take responsibility for this crime against humanity happening under Jonathan Watch a President.
You really should be sick and tired of this your Jona rant, the elections are already over.
Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by hizaya61(m): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Photo pls?
Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by franugo(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
darnley16:
Me I just don't trust these nairaland girls with their yellow yellow dp on their profile

u get sense Wetin concern ur post with the thread?
Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by notoriousbabe: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Allahu akbar,abi no be una slogan be dat? tongue
Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by GJames(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
tete7000:

Oh sorry! You must really be very patriotic.
Thank you
Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by GJames(m): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
mavelo:

I feel u!!! U av dos dat ar willin 2giv dia life 4dia country bt ar nt givin d chance 2. I applied too in 2011, faced d military board durin d interview but wasn't shrtlistd n gav it 2a retird Gen.'s daughter frm my LG. Believe d military can send her 2d battle front n stp complainin abt shrtage in personal!!!
Bro its a shame this country fails to recognise value. Why wouldn't there be a shortage of personnel
when the select based on connection and not commitment. I missed it because i was 167cm tall. They required 168cm yet accepted someone i was clearly taller than. Today i'm clearly above that height
Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by lincolnj88: 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
wetin concern us with northern issue.... abeg raped dem joor.... borno, adamawa tone will burn to the ground....
Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by MrIyke222(m): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dominicpupuru:
may every boko haram member who has ever taken a life never find peace in this life and any other life to come. God grant peace to the souls of the departed.

Amen ooo......
Re: How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report by Arankajohn: 10:04am On Apr 17, 2015
Jst waitin 4 God intervention

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food / Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish / Opetola Dolapo Throws Shade At Mompha Over Wealth Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.