Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man (6975 Views)

Saraki Who Lived In Western Nigeria Is Now Nigeria Senate President,igbo School / Saraki The First Diaspora Senator To Become Senate President. Igbo school / Prof. Niyi Osundare: “Blues For The New Senate King” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man by Johngreat(m): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
To hell with the senate president,why taking panadol for another person's headache, an average igbo man can survive in the any worst government, ...that Buhari won, will that stop an Aboki from riding Okada, pushing wheel barrow, parading the street of Lagos shouting Condemn Condemn, of what value is the new dispensation to them. lets be wise, stop crying for igbos, four years from now igbos will be far better than their equals. they are blessed with or without the government assistant.
Those on top care less about your existence and you are here ranting that the igbos will suffer, give us another four years and you will be surprised by our achievements .
To all my igbo brothers and sister, lets get down to work, our achievements will soon judge them wrong.
Igbo , Hausa Na Yoruba bu nwanne...ka anyi biri na udo

6 Likes

Re: Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man by Typewriter(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
why won't Igbos care about political post?
they do the only problem is that they always go about it the wrong way
always with personal interest in place of regonal interest.

when have the Estern Governors agre ed or disagreed in one voice
or demand from any party in power to settleany common issue with the eastern people?

it's always checkmate games they play on each others interest(personal interest for that matter)

tell me why can't the eastern governors come togerther and develop joint projects Like brigdes markets at comon boders
eventhe so called 2nd Niger Bridge and collect tolls just as lagos state has been doing over the years

the south east need big infrastuctures from their State Governors, Federal govermnet and even tangible joint Eastern Governments for the south east people to feel the true sense of belonging to a democratic county! for so long the money bags and top goverment personel that represents the south east have minded only their selfish, sinster interest and turn blind eye to the needs of the common igbo man. To eke out his livelyhood from the streets of Lagos and kaduna or kano at his own peril even if he dies so be it. They only need him to vote or sell his vote cheaply for their political ambition to take flight and he is forgoten till another election month or week!

The federal Government may have maginalised the South East but the State governors and influential money bags lack of true cooporation is the main culprit and source that keeps the maginalisatiion active and alife!

and the common Igbo man must sourch his political infromation from independet sources like BBC radio national dailies and not from their money bags who main intrest is to undermind their common interest by selling the fake and conspirency theories only to achive his selfish interest at the expence of the common man needs. In the north even the so called beggers have radio tune to BBC hausa services to get ture info. and which of there leader is straight and in tune with their needs and who is not.

Igbo man it time to take political stocks and make your infromed chioce based on your convictions and not to following the word of Ohaneze who truly has not achive any relivance in nigerian politics.
Re: Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man by Chineduorizu(m): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Op!!!! U think that u trying to criticize the eastern region the biafrian land will do u any good.firstly talking about de seat of the senate president :had it been an igbo man won in de senate under the party of the so called APC...I still dnt think dat position will be given to him dat easily reason because of the hatred and tribalism in de so called party please be guided and let igbos be....take every thing both de so called senate president position....

Secondly:u said we never want to embrace de change of APC' dats why we voted for PDP because we are tribalisic ..den what's of u people dat voted only for APC are u people nt more den 10times tribal monster dan us.

Please the earlier u remove dat ur stinking mouth out of anything dat concerns igbo de better 4 u bigot..filed wit hatred because igbo are 100times successful dan dem.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man by VirginFinder: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
I know ibos are covetting either the Senate Presidency or the Speakership.
Unfortunately, they wont have either of them.
The Senate Presidency will go to the North(maybe North Central) while the Speakership will go to the South-South.

I once created a thread to explain the rationale my conclusion.

I'll refresh it.
Re: Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man by Gucciboss: 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I just don't know why these people will not leave us alone, more than 60% of the topics on the political board is about the Igbo. undecided
I'm sick and tired of this hopeless party called APC. What is it with this Igbo Senate president Bla Bla Bla... I'm yet to hear anybody discuss about Senate president post down here in the east. APC failed woefully in the East. I expected this divisive ethnocentric party and their chestbeating surporters to do a Soul searching and know why they were rejected by a whole Region that is capable of being a country They are here bleating like foolish goat.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man by Typewriter(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
if igbos are successful let them stop dying on the street of Lagos Kaduna Kano and as far as maiduguri all in the name of business (shop of petent medcine sellers or shoe seller aticle seller.

we are advising Igbos to become political relivent to theirselves,
cos no one hate Ndigbos just that they don't play according to the rules(common interest first before personal interest)
regional interest first before states

they always rush to conclution thinking they are wise and others are fools.
if you are a good politician you must build bridge across all parties so that you can pull your common interest in any direction to your favor, period.

what is the need you work like elephants and eat like rats?
the Ndigbo are truly the fiber of development in Nigeria, but fail to work for their common political interest all the time

when its time for presidetial election each south east state will present more than 3 candidates per state while the south west will present 2 candidates same as with the entire north.

who do you blame when you spred your votes in your states and lose in the other states?
Re: Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man by Typewriter(m): 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gucciboss:

I'm sick and tired of this hopeless party called APC. What is it with this Igbo Senate president Bla Bla Bla... I'm yet to hear anybody discuss about Senate president post down here in the east. APC failed woefully in the East. I expected this divisive ethnocentric party and their chestbeating surporters to do a Soul searching and know why they were rejected by a whole Region that is capable of being a country They are here bleating like foolish goat.

now i know you don't know politics if you said rejected or fooled to vote a party the leader was rejected via votes?
the igbo did not really reject APC(we know PDP over rig your states with propangander and fake promises (3rd Niger Bridge 3more states) haba just like that? and you all followed without putting 2 and 2 together,

in lagos igbos bought another dummy when PDP candidate promise to give them Eze Ndi Igbo the same status with oba of Lagos
and they belived Imagine! just like that? the Oba stool in oba land now with an igbo rival? sorry o!
Re: Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man by Typewriter(m): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I just don't know why these people will not leave us alone, more than 60% of the topics on the political board is about the Igbo. undecided

it shows you are yet to understand the politics of our times Democracy is a game of number and 60% means you igbos have 40% and still a looser get wise and play the game as if your life depend on it. USA is everywhere because they want to benefit in every good out come, china is now doubling her effort for the same reasons too. Igbo wake up and take your place in the comity of nations in Nigeria.
Re: Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man by Gucciboss: 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Typewriter:

now i know you don't know politics if you said rejected or fooled to vote a party the leader was rejected via votes?
the igbo did not really reject APC(we know PDP over rig your states with propangander and fake promises (3rd Niger Bridge 3more states) haba just like that? and you all followed without putting 2 and 2 together,

in lagos igbos bought another dummy when PDP candidate promise to give them Eze Ndi Igbo the same status with oba of Lagos
and they belived Imagine! just like that? the Oba stool in oba land now with an igbo rival? sorry o!
Who is this daft APC apologist? I care less about what you and your useless oba stool Or sh*t stand for. The point remains that APC failed woefully in the East because of its ethnoreligious colouration. Stop crying because you useless party was rejected by sane people and do a Soul searching.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man by jimi4us: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
chacoonder:
That is not the point.The point is an igbo senator would have been the next senate president in this incoming dispensation if not for your region's purported hatred for APC as a result of the tribal and religious politics you people are still encapsulated in.
charcoal face or charcoal brain, is it that you people have decided not to have sense again or what. even if they make an Ibadan man a senate president will that make Ibadan change their whole brown roof to aluminum roof?

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man by jimi4us: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
chacoonder:
That is not the point.The point is an igbo senator would have been the next senate president in this incoming dispensation if not for your region's purported hatred for APC as a result of the tribal and religious politics you people are still encapsulated in.
igbos are there working hard and focusing on their businesses and you people tomorrow will start hating them that they're prosperous than your dull brain.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
VirginFinder:
I know ibos are covetting either the Senate Presidency or the Speakership.
Unfortunately, they wont have either of them.
The Senate Presidency will go to the North(maybe North Central) while the Speakership will go to the South-South.

I once created a thread to explain the rationale my conclusion.

I'll refresh it.
As if your opinion goes beyond your stinking hut in ogbomosho
Re: Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man by chacoonder(m): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
jimi4us:
igbos are there working hard and focusing on their businesses and you people tomorrow will start hating them that they're prosperous than your dull brain.
Off point >sad
Re: Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man by VirginFinder: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
chukwudi44:

As if your opinion goes beyond your stinking hut in ogbomosho

You are a dullard!
Go and see the thread and the analysis therein.
Re: Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man by chacoonder(m): 12:24am On Apr 17, 2015
jimi4us:
Off point undecided
Re: Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man by chacoonder(m): 12:25am On Apr 17, 2015
jimi4us:
charcoal face or charcoal brain, is it that you people have decided not to have sense again or what. even if they make an Ibadan man a senate president will that make Ibadan change their whole brown roof to aluminum roof?
Another mad igbo man on the loose cry

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man by Mortiple(m): 2:01am On Apr 17, 2015
Typewriter:
if igbos are successful let them stop dying on the street of Lagos Kaduna Kano and as far as maiduguri all in the name of business (shop of petent medcine sellers or shoe seller aticle seller.

we are advising Igbos to become political relivent to theirselves,
cos no one hate Ndigbos just that they don't play according to the rules(common interest first before personal interest)
regional interest first before states

they always rush to conclution thinking they are wise and others are fools.
if you are a good politician you must build bridge across all parties so that you can pull your common interest in any direction to your favor, period.

what is the need you work like elephants and eat like rats?
the Ndigbo are truly the fiber of development in Nigeria, but fail to work for their common political interest all the time

when its time for presidetial election each south east state will present more than 3 candidates per state while the south west will present 2 candidates same as with the entire north.

who do you blame when you spred your votes in your states and lose in the other states?
I would have said that you talk like a foool but realised that you are their undisputed king. Ode buruku!

Where and when did Ndigbo field three presidential candidates?

Where in Lagos or Kano are Ndigbo dying? You are so ignorant to know that Ndigbo has embraced ONE NIGERIA for good that you forced down our throat and won't stop at nothing until we dominate every city in Nigeria starting with Lagos and Abuja.

If I were you I would be crying over Igbo invasion and dominance of your land and not about political relevance. Hahahaha!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man by BusyBizzyBoss(m): 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Crazy rams at it again here. Is there no Igbo man in the Nigerian army, in Police,Nscdc,custom etc❓❔❓❔✔✅
Those who head all securities in Nigeria are from where?? You see, when you're a left-brained man, you talk like this APC man. Up till today, he still thinks Igbos are vexed abt senate seat.

Grow up quick...

The Northerners that had been been presiding Nigerian matters every since, how far

A southerner comes in and gives Nigeria 10 steps forward,a northerner will come in and draw Nigeria 100 steps backwards... Every year, "we'll start afresh..."
Re: Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man by BusyBizzyBoss(m): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
One hard thing you can get from Nigerians is "truth". Let look at it. Was the seat Tinubu and entire Yoruba coveted for the Yorubas in this regime the VP seat??❓❔ The counting of "Femi"; "Dougara" vote still echoes.

Keep seeing our wrongs, while yours are unspeakable...

If the National assemblies leadership posts are by voting, and it was done to have these set of people there, then this thread is senseless and childish. Leave my people alone pls. We know and feel wat you don't. Igbo will teach you people democracy. When any body from eastern Nigeria(south east and south south) talks about democracy, pls listen. Before the White came, we were doing it till date. The North knows nothing about it. That's why we are in a mess today.

I would've said the eastern Nigeria is cheating on Nigeria by making them subscribe to their full blooded kind of governance, but that is the world's most acclaimed governance kind.
Re: Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man by Mathemagician1(m): 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
eyeview:
Between Yaradua and Jonathan's era,the yorubas were not the president,The VP,The senate president,the Deputy senate president,the Speaker,the Deputy speaker. Infact when the speaker was zoned to them in 2011,Tambuwal snatched it. They were also not the SGF. Yet nobody taunted them. Nobody accused of being political amateurs. They understandably played opposition. All of a sudden,a new era favours them and they are quick to rub it in the face of others.
Politics is like a wave,it can swing this way today and the other,the next day. The tide will keep turning,so let everybody stop this nonsense.

Thank you. We won't forget the gesture

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari / Why Lagos Needs New Waste Management Policy - Ambode / SHOCKING!!! Sick President Muhammadu Buhari Disgraced Before The Entire World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.