Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Ferguson:backstabber Or Coach? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ferguson:backstabber Or Coach? (951 Views)

AFCON Fallout: Blame It On The System Not Players Or Coach – Onigbinde / Super Eagles Poor Perfoormance :who Is To B Blamed?players Or Coach / Guys Let Play: Guess This Player Or Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ferguson:backstabber Or Coach? by hustler(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2006
WAS READIN RUUD'S INTERVIEW BOUT FERGIE TODAY AND SUMTHIN JUST TOLD ME TO COMPILE THE LIST OF STAR PLAYERS FERGIE FELL OUT WITH B4 HE SOLD EM.

JAAP STAM, BECKS, ROY KEANE, RUUD VAN, ANDY COLE,NICKY BUTT E.T.C

WHO'S NEXTPERHAPS WAYNE ROONEY OR FERDINAND.
ONLY TIME WILL TELL,
Re: Ferguson:backstabber Or Coach? by Akolawole(m): 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2006
@Hustler

From the Title to the content of your thread, i dont need a Prophet to tell me the team you support.

Sir Alex is not just a Coach, a REMARKABLE Coach.

He gets rid of Players that want to destroy his Dressing room.

He will miss Ruud but he NEVER allow indiscipline to enter his Player's head.
Re: Ferguson:backstabber Or Coach? by toptho(f): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2006
we can sit here and name players that have left clubs b4 they retired.u can not hold on to a player who wants to leave, no matter how great that person thinks he is.Ruud put in the transfer twice and fergie still picked him constantly.The problem started when he thot he cld just stroll into the team even if he was not playing well.
It was his time to go, simple as;roy keane has even recently apologised saying he knew his temper caused him his old trafford career.
His next article will be van basten stabbed him in the back.ode!!
Re: Ferguson:backstabber Or Coach? by kitaun(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2006
@Akola

The issue here is that the guy has raised a valid point which also applies to some other coaches in the EPL too but maybe Fergie is the most prominent of such and i dont think from his post you can deduce he supports any team in the EPL because the reality is Hustler is a Serie A person
Re: Ferguson:backstabber Or Coach? by Akolawole(m): 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2006
toptho:

we can sit here and name players that have left clubs before they retired.u can not hold on to a player who wants to leave, no matter how great that person thinks he is.Ruud put in the transfer twice and fergie still picked him constantly.The problem started when he thot he cld just stroll into the team even if he was not playing well.
It was his time to go, simple as;roy keane has even recently apologised saying he knew his temper caused him his old trafford career.

His next article will be van basten stabbed him in the back.ode!!
Re: Ferguson:backstabber Or Coach? by Jackal(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2006
I've been a Ruud fan through and through and when he left I was gutted but I have to say his comments have left a bad taste in ma mouth.
Ruud was afforded the privilige of an automatic starting place in the more glamorous League and FA Cup.
Louis Saha was initially given a run out in the Carling Cup as he attempted to make his comeback from injury. He grabbed his opportunity with both hands and scored in almost every round if my memory serves me, for which his much criticised manager rewarded him accordingly .

Why did Ruud not throw the head up when he didn't get on in the 4th or 5th round? His ego led him to believe that a striker (and dare I say a mate!) who had played in every round and scored should be dumped at Ruud's expense so that Ruud could hog the glory of playing in a cup final!! That's out of order and shows a complete and utter lack of respect for his team mate.
I've got to say I'm very disappointed in his attitude and comments. Thanks for the goals Ruud but as for the attitiude, no thanks!!

Ruud should know no player is bigger than Man Utd.
Man U is not a team like Arsenal where a player holds the whole team to ransome.
There's only one way in Man Utd and it's Fergie's way.
Ruud needs to borrow a leaf from Ole Solskjaer who never complains despite being used mostly as a substitute throughout his career in Man U.
Real Madrid will be tougher for him if he kontinues with his silly attitude because Madrid fans are less patient plus i'm sure he would still label Capello a back-stabber if he stops getting regular appearances.
Re: Ferguson:backstabber Or Coach? by lordimpaq(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2006
Jackal:

Man U is not a team like Arsenal where a player holds the whole team to ransome.

emm, hello mr jackal, i disagree with that statement, that statement should have read,

its not [/b]actually the player but [b]the fans and the manager who tends to build his team around one player,

that is how it should be,
Re: Ferguson:backstabber Or Coach? by Akolawole(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2006
lordimpaq:

its not [/b]actually the player but [b]the fans and the manager who tends to build his team around one player,

Yet Another Straight From The Heart
Re: Ferguson:backstabber Or Coach? by kitaun(m): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2006
Here we go again! cool grin

Akola is obviously obsessed with Lordimpaq

Lordimpaq, you are free to go on loan o! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

SUPERBOWL / Gunners Rule / Mclaren Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.