Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary (45462 Views)

Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Sakwe Welcomes Baby Girl / Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture / Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by Godiloveu(f): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
amebotrends:
President Goodluck Jonathan’s adopted daughter Faith Sakwe-Edward wedded her love, Godswill Osim Edward, on the 12th of April 2014. Read the lovely anniversary message she wrote her hubby after the cut. Big, big congrats to them

http://goldrushnews247.com/president-jonathans-daughter-celebrates-wedding-anniversary/

mean while "somewhere in sambisa " Shekau is busy banging Aisha, Fatima Mary etc for free,morethan a yr now. all Chibok girls. Darisssss God
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ilekeh:

What if life is punishing her with infertility for all her past crimes?
Either infertility should not be a jest.
And the fact that GEJ stood with her, in a country where men marry a second wife for the sole purpose of bearing a child, is impressive.
That's why PEJ is doing all she can for her man......even though she's going about it the wrong way.
Calling Hausa children throwaway won't make life look upon her with favor.
Gej has a mistress..The Biological mother of some the kids Pej adopted.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by Ilekeh(f): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Augustbreak:
Gej has a mistress..The Biological mother of some the kids Pej adopted.
shocked shocked shocked

Is she still his mistress?
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ilekeh:
shocked shocked shocked

That I don't know o. cheesy
Ilekeh:
shocked shocked shocked

That I don't know o.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
If I remember correctly, that's Jona daughter who received 80 car keys as gift and customized iPhone 5 issued out as souvenir to guests who attended the wedding
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by tiredface: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.e6JqZjO9kzLsh76EHosh%2bQ&pid=15.1&H=213&W=160

WE DE CELEBRATE
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by simpleseyi: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
amebotrends:
President Goodluck Jonathan’s adopted daughter Faith Sakwe-Edward wedded her love, Godswill Osim Edward, on the 12th of April 2014. Read the lovely anniversary message she wrote her hubby after the cut. Big, big congrats to them

http://goldrushnews247.com/president-jonathans-daughter-celebrates-wedding-anniversary/

Wasteful just like her parents. One year anniversary, she threw a party with tax payers money. Like parents, like daughter. I can remember that she received 80 car keys as gift and gave out customized iPhone 5 as souvenir to looters of Nigeria's economy who attended the wedding. Please send me an invitation to your two-year anniversary in Otuoke.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by mira4u: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
silverdam:
Is she also from Otueke?

Sakwe is different from Jonathan

Oh! You mean the adopted daughter?

Cos the last I checked, PEJ is still waiting on the lord.

why utter such trash about somebody's predicament?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by jennybright(f): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
silverdam:
Is she also from Otueke?

CHINENYENWA ya buru onyinyechukwu. Ask God for forgiveness before you bring course upon your household.

To them:
Congrat and happy anniversary wishing you more fruitful years ahead.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by PGResource: 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
As a result of expansion of its services,Polar Global Resources urgently needs web designers and Digital marketers.
Virtual office/Contract option available.
To apply Visit:http://pgresource.com/index.php/pre-interview-form
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by mack111(m): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lucky dude. To nail a president's daughter Nobi beans.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by crackhouse(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
How many of them politicians attended? Was Godswill akpabio there? GEJ's popularity is now 2% and still declining. Power have change hands so Politicians are now changing base and moving over to the other side where e dey happen.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by crackhouse(m): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
simpleseyi:

Wasteful just like her parents. One year anniversary, she threw a party with tax payers money. Like parents, like daughter. I can remember that she received 80 car keys as gift and gave out customized iPhone 5 as souvenir to looters of Nigeria's economy who attended the wedding. Please send me an invitation to your two-year anniversary in Otuoke.
there will be no 2nd anniversary. This is the last. Celebrating it when out of power is likely to empty the purse.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
What about the Chibok girls; don't they have dreams too?

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by pinky123: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dear (buhari)papi,
I hope all ur daughters nd female relatives r married?if not,kindly do the needful b4 28th may.
We can't afford anoda national wedding.
Thank sir
Yours in change
Junior advocate of the masses
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by mykemiley(f): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
silverdam:
Is she also from Otueke?

Aturu get brain...
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by more2more: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
kennygee:
She is learning from Mama Peace in the area of fashion.

What is she wearing?

Hahaha.... what do u expect? Like forster daughter like forster mother.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by AudreyI(f): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
silverdam:
Is she also from Otueke?

Mean and uncalled for.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by smartmom(f): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
kennygee:
She is learning from Mama Peace in the area of fashion.

What is she wearing?

My thoughts too. That pink apparel is appalling o. Who is their designer?
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by karovictor: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
silverdam:
Is she also from Otueke?

may God forgive. What u wish anoda man,rememba. Dat same wishes. U wish. Ur self... Let God judge u by the words of ur. Mouth

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 17, 2015
Nonsense.
After Just a yr, u are gathering people to mark nothing.
Both the celebrants and the invited guests are jobless.

Even if u must celebrate, it should be in-house.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by nsyforreal: 6:47am On Apr 17, 2015
adenitemi:
Mama Piss Jr. We wish you all the best in your marriage. As much as we know say your parents no try at all, you no choose dem. Na dem choose you. So make we free you. But do know that this is probably the last time your story will make FP here....that's the reality of the oblivion you guys are going into.

Adieu

oblivion .someone who god has blessed.from deputy governor to governor and to vice president and president.you better pray you become even a councillor.

oblivion.which former president has gone into oblivion.you people make me laugh.Jonathan has written his name in gold.

no Nigerian has been deputy gov to vice president and president.first south south president and from a minority group.

he has carved a niche for himself.please work on your own achievement before you start attacking someone.pray you get even a councillorship ticket oga.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 17, 2015
We wey our marriage don pass one year wetin we go do?
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2015
nsyforreal:

oblivion .someone who god has blessed.from deputy governor to governor and to vice president and president.you better pray you become even a councillor.

oblivion.which former president has gone into oblivion.you people make me laugh.Jonathan has written his name in gold.

no Nigerian has been deputy gov to vice president and president.first south south president and from a minority group.

he has carved a niche for himself.please work on your own achievement before you start attacking someone.pray you get even a councillorship ticket oga.

Which niche did he carve: the clueless niche?
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by Gbemmy135(f): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2015
Thowbie7:
OP,no be for dis wedding dem share iphone 6?

customized iphone 6
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by Akuneshiobike(m): 11:45am On Apr 17, 2015
Congrats to them. My incoming wedding will certainly make headline in all the media houses.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by kokoA(m): 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ilekeh:

What if life is punishing her with infertility for all her past crimes?
Either infertility should not be a jest.
And the fact that GEJ stood with her, in a country where men marry a second wife for the sole purpose of bearing a child, is impressive.
That's why PEJ is doing all she can for her man......even though she's going about it the wrong way.
Calling Hausa children throwaway won't make life look upon her with favor.
GEJ has kids from a second wife sir.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by hopilo: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
slimbless:
Really I never knew. So dat fat boy is also adopted
Now that you know, think about yourself as a woman. Think I say Think.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary by hopilo: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
silverdam:
Is she also from Otueke?

Go check your semen and be sure it can reproduce.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Canoes For Flood-prone Areas In Sokoto (photo) / Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say / Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.