Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment (21854 Views)

Fayose's Impeachment:ekiti House Of Assembly Directs Chief Judge To Set Up Panel / Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding / No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by richidinho(m): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
If they don't succeed they'll all perish.....id1ots

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by hazyfm: 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
obi4eze:
Just a matter of time and Fayose will be impeached. He can't and won't escape it.

We know the end of this film from the beginning.

Waiting for Wike's sacking in Rivers...

Don't bother to quote me....

TRUE TALK
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by spitfyer(m): 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
;DFayose my man,u Ar not wiser dan God.........very soon u will be gone too
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by ayokellany: 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
THERE IS NO HIDING PLACE FOR FAYOSE. HE IS DESTINED TO GO DOWN NYAKO LANE. NO JUPITER CAN STOP THAT EXCEPT THE APC LAWMAKER MUMMY TO THAT EXTENT.
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by hazyfm: 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
zimoni:
Sorry ooooooo

Fayose's regime has come to stay.

Haterz, Go and D.

PDP Power.

pdp losers... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by tchigofigo(m): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
i tot these guys av bn replaced in d just concluded house electns..hw do they plan to go abt this..n d CJ seems uninterestd in d issue

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by NZEGWUAGU(m): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
Why una dey spoil show for those guys naa? Una forget sey na next month dem go wakka. Allow dem make dem hustle for their last chwa chwa naa. Fayose abeg do something for dem. U know sey dem shy dat's why they no wan ask u straight abi u be children?
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by noeloge82(m): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
Instead of fighting to win it polls your here flexing muscle with a governor who still have a 4yrs mandate what a missed place priority
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by Chibokgame: 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
A group of law BREAKERS indeed.
They don't have serious work.

Truly an idle mind is the devil's workshop.
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by babakol(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Now this is getting boring
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Bunch of jokers cheesy.The chief judge does not know you even the clerk does not know what omirin ischeesy

Fayose the people and God dey your side

You this bastard. Why you no show up for gate that day I for waste you. Your blood will flow on the street. If them born u well let's meet today
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by maricata(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
in as much as I love APC....I think dis guys should just chill cos wat dey r doing is pointless undecided

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by roysean(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
This APC lawmakers sha! Tinubu pls call them to order. Fayose has come to stay. Fayose...the JAGABAN of ekiti politricks. Fi di fi POWER!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by Rickbee1: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
I like this 1 man(Fayose) dat is greater than19 noisemakers sorry lawmakers cus d more they plan his down fall, d more he wax stronger. Big up to u (Fayose) d big masquared in Ekitti.
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by akumada1: 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
because they lost their seats and they wnt to do dirty job bfore may 29. I know Fayose will scale through any of their plan.
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by onatisi(m): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
tunwumi:
They will surely impeach this guy. It is called spoilers game.
who are the “they ” u are saying? You can go and impeach him if you like .
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by Theo001(m): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
chillin wit popcorn at hand wit kunnu tutu....waitinq for the 7 useless panel member.....
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by ocelot2006(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
obi4eze:
Just a matter of time and Fayose will be impeached. He can't and won't escape it.

........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! CHEI!! slowpoke cheesy !! damn wet.dreams cheesy
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
kennygee:
Na by force?

Why are they so persistent, what are they afraid of?
Park well or we go impeach you join
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by murphyrahm: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
pls be patient because will would soon get the power to remove him comfortably
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by godoluwa(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
obi4eze:

u are indeed an incorrigible illiterate
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by Mogidi: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
HoHoHoHoHoHo
HaHaHaHaHaHa

Bunch of jokers.
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by obi4eze(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
godoluwa:
u are indeed an incorrigible illiterate
Like you were when you said Buhari won't win. gringringrin
Hope you put your money on Jonathan to win then. grin.
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
obi4eze:

Shut up
Nxt time think before you leap
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by obi4eze(m): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Shut up
Nxt time think before you leap
gringringrin
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by anwo247: 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
obi4eze:

APShit, it appears you guys are not meant for democracy but Sharia. How can you impeach such a popular leader? What happened to APC performance in the just concluded election? Uou failed to use the ballot box but you're here shouting rubbish. Go to Osun state and impeach that **i*d*i*o*t there. What is omnri abi na omnonrirnirn ... Nonsense
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by godoluwa(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
obi4eze:

Like you were when you said Buhari won't win. gringringrin
Hope you put your money on Jonathan to win then. grin.
putting my money on such will makes me a fool but my refusul to stake my money on such shows am a wise man. back to the topic, why do u think that the lawmakers needs to remove Fayose?
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by PStacks(m): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
To those law makers...

Fayose nothing will happen to you, We got your back.

The same way you had GEJ's Back abiii.

Its Checkmate already for Fayose.
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by tundemogba12(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
The APC lawmakers should leave this man alone. The fact is that he is loved by Ekiti people. Please, let sleeping dog lie. Enough is enough!
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment by Popemax(m): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
uselessgoat:

You this bastard. Why you no show up for gate that day I for waste you. Your blood will flow on the street. If them born u well let's meet today
hmmm...hell fire awaits u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation / See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj / Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.