Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. (5594 Views)

Ivie Okujaye Rocks Sneakers On Her Wedding Day / Ivie Okujaye’s Traditional Wedding Pictures / Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by candycrushsoda: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
Fast rising Nollywood actress, Ivie Okujaye is all set to get off the singles market as she has announced her wedding date via her Instagram page.

The actress will be having a memorable weekend as her traditional marriage will be taking place on the 17th of April 2015, followed closely by her white wedding which is scheduled to hold the day after, on the 18th of April 2015.

Seeming all fired up and excited, the actress shared a photo of herself and her charming husband-to-be, with the caption,
“This weekend, I marry my best friend of over 10 years… Lol. Love u dude!! *BigHugs*. #Avizzle ”

See a photo of the couple below..

http://www.radar.ng/gist/genevieve-nnajis-twin-ivie-okujaye-set-to-marry-bestfriend-of-10-years/

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by Ithee(m): 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Never knew G.N is a twin, abi i no read am well ni
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by shiki(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Good for her, ....find one for Gen

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by mhizpeaarl(f): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Wow all d best dear .. Shz beautiful smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by Twaci(f): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
She is beautiful. So OP how is she related to Genny again?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by jascon1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Una know where amaka forget her pant?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by adanduka: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Using Genny to make Ivie popular. OK o.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by Charliiee(m): 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
I'm sure the OP meant she's Genny look-alike that's why the word twin was in quote

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by williamspaul22(m): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
Good news grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by nsiazu: 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Where was she all these while? I smell something.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by pbs4real(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Twaci
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by Twaci(f): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
pbs4real:
Twaci
hello smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by MUMINATED(m): 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gud 4 her,but when will aunty genny print her own I V,cus tym is going
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by MUMINATED(m): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Twaci:
hello smiley
I'm fine cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by LewisO: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
shocked Really? Genevieve is a twin.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by Layonle(f): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
MUMINATED:
Gud 4 her,but when will aunty genny print her own I V,cus tym is going
b responsible 4 once in ur lyf

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by MUMINATED(m): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Layonle:
b responsible 4 once in ur lyf
Sharrap,so an unmarried lady of 35 is a gud tin bah undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Twin indeed.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
MUMINATED:
Sharrap,so an unmarried lady of 35 is a gud tin bah undecided

Her choice
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by MUMINATED(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Justfollowit:

Her choice
Bad choice! two wrong dose'nt make a right,wat is bad is bad shikena
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
MUMINATED:
Bad choice! two wrong dose'nt make a right,wat is bad is bad shikena

Your opinion

It is a free world and it is her choice
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
I like her... Hotel majestic babe.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. by Diznie(f): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
really looks like Genevieve...hml

(1) (Reply)

No Go Marry!! Fans Blast Don Jazzy After He Posted This Photo (photos) / Davido Signs Chioma's Brother Into His Label. / The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.