Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

An Open Question For Yesom Wike, PDP Gubernatorial Candidate For Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Question For Yesom Wike, PDP Gubernatorial Candidate For Rivers State (1431 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP / Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Question For Yesom Wike, PDP Gubernatorial Candidate For Rivers State by Orikinla(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
[size=18pt]An Open Question for Ezenwo Nyesom Wike, the PDP Gubernatorial Candidate for Rivers State.

If you are sure that more people love you enough to vote for you, would you need guns, machetes and thugs to attack and murder supporters of your rival opponent?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: An Open Question For Yesom Wike, PDP Gubernatorial Candidate For Rivers State by tripod(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nor worry tribunal don set. Its time to put that "LOVE" to test.
Re: An Open Question For Yesom Wike, PDP Gubernatorial Candidate For Rivers State by anwe: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
APC no use gun, cultist etc ni ? If election happened 100 times in PH, PDP go win.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Question For Yesom Wike, PDP Gubernatorial Candidate For Rivers State by kestolove95(m): 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dia was no election in rivers state...I saw the dude in AIT yesterday begging with style...na amechi u won take play
Re: An Open Question For Yesom Wike, PDP Gubernatorial Candidate For Rivers State by ionsman: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
U no see kaduna, kano and kastina governors-elect to ask dat question
Wake up from sleep bro
How many people were killed in kano,kaduna and katsina? Tell me.
Re: An Open Question For Yesom Wike, PDP Gubernatorial Candidate For Rivers State by stanech: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
who told you that it. was wike that used guns ?

amaechi don loose case closed

2 Likes

Re: An Open Question For Yesom Wike, PDP Gubernatorial Candidate For Rivers State by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]An Open Question for Ezenwo Nyesom Wike, the PDP Gubernatorial Candidate for Rivers State.

If you are sure that more people love you enough to vote for you, would you need guns, machetes and thugs to attack and murder supporters of your rival opponent?[/size]

Sir,
Remember "Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/ she posts or uploads on Nairaland."
I hope you are ready to provide evidence and defend the basis of your allegations.
Re: An Open Question For Yesom Wike, PDP Gubernatorial Candidate For Rivers State by megautche: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
pls the name is not Wike, may be u are refering to another person.
Re: An Open Question For Yesom Wike, PDP Gubernatorial Candidate For Rivers State by oganology33(m): 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
Y dnt u APC guyz focus on gathering evidence for tribunal. Amaechi has 2 months 2 spend Rivers money on bribing EU & US Embassy to testify. Lesson No. 1: Win d election first, & let d aggrieved parties go 2 court. In election Tribunals; Beta 2 b a defendant(Governor-elect) than a noisy Complainant (Losers).
Re: An Open Question For Yesom Wike, PDP Gubernatorial Candidate For Rivers State by Agwoden(m): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
If you like ask close question, that what rivers people want, so deal with that.
Re: An Open Question For Yesom Wike, PDP Gubernatorial Candidate For Rivers State by Orikinla(m): 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Sir,
Remember "Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/ she posts or uploads on Nairaland."
I hope you are ready to provide evidence and defend the basis of your allegations.
[size=18pt]
I asked a question?
A question is not an accusation. [/size]
Re: An Open Question For Yesom Wike, PDP Gubernatorial Candidate For Rivers State by Orikinla(m): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
[size=18pt]My in-laws were murdered in Buguma by political thugs during the April 11 elections.
They were members and supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
We will never see them again?
My people are not celebrating.
My people are mourning.
They were attacked and murdered, because they wanted to exercise their freedom of choice to support and vote for political candidates of their choice.
President Goodluck Jonathan said the elections were free and fair?
When more than 50 people were murdered in Rivers State?
When hundreds of thousands could not vote, because of fear of political thugs and hired killers.
Is this democracy or democrazy as Fela Kuti called it "demonstration of craze"?.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: An Open Question For Yesom Wike, PDP Gubernatorial Candidate For Rivers State by iykofias(m): 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
anwe:

APC no use gun, cultist etc ni ? If election happened 100 times in PH, PDP go win.
and yet they saw d need to rig it?
Re: An Open Question For Yesom Wike, PDP Gubernatorial Candidate For Rivers State by Orikinla(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2015
iykofias:
and yet they saw d need to rig it?

Before the end of this year, the truth will become crystal clear.
What the guilty fear most is the truth.
Re: An Open Question For Yesom Wike, PDP Gubernatorial Candidate For Rivers State by Orikinla(m): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Rivers Election Petition Tribunal will indict the PDP.

(1) (Reply)

The Man, Tinubu / N Korea Defence Chief 'shot For Falling Asleep' / Picture: Buhari Flies Economy Class Back To Nigeria From The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.