Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

The Reality Of Hatred Of Igbo For Yoruba And Vice Versa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reality Of Hatred Of Igbo For Yoruba And Vice Versa (1059 Views)

I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose / Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market / Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reality Of Hatred Of Igbo For Yoruba And Vice Versa by mightycrown1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
The alarming rate at which the Igbos and the Yorubas are harassing each other on this Nairaland is getting out of hand. No matter how good any thread is, inasmuch as these two combinations are there, that thread must end up in assail. If any bad event happened to one of them, the other will be rejoicing or if any good thing happened to one of them the other will be angry. Why? This is worrisome. Is this only existing on Nairaland or is it real?
This development warrants this question which I need either of these tribes to answer.
QUESTION:
For instance you find yourself (Igbo/Yoruba) in the same street with other tribe (Yoruba/Igbo) in London. These other tribe (Yoruba/Igbo) is implicated in a crime of which he is innocent and which could fetch him 10 years in jail before deportation. But you have evidence that can prove his innocence and that can exonerate him. (It is assumed that he knew you are in the same street with him but he did not know you have anything that can free him). What will you do?
Please identify if you are Yoruba or Igbo
Re: The Reality Of Hatred Of Igbo For Yoruba And Vice Versa by Ralphlauren(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
mightycrown1:
The alarming rate at which the Igbos and the Yorubas are harassing each other on this Nairaland is getting out of hand. No matter how good any thread is, inasmuch as these two combinations are there, that thread must end up in assail. If any bad event happened to one of them, the other will be rejoicing or if any good thing happened to one of them the other will be angry. Why? This is worrisome. Is this only existing on Nairaland or is it real?
This development warrants this question which I need either of these tribes to answer.
QUESTION:
For instance you find yourself (Igbo/Yoruba) in the same street with other tribe (Yoruba/Igbo) in London. These other tribe (Yoruba/Igbo) is implicated in a crime of which he is innocent and which could fetch him 10 years in jail before deportation. But you have evidence that can prove his innocence and that can exonerate him. (It is assumed that he knew you are in the same street with him but he did not know you have anything that can free him). What will you do?
Please identify if you are Yoruba or Igbo

i will save my yoruba brother and ignore the ibo guy

the ibo guy can remain ''at her majesty's pleasure'' grin

deal with it !! grin grin

oh before i forget ***omo yoruba ni mi ohhh** grin grin
Re: The Reality Of Hatred Of Igbo For Yoruba And Vice Versa by Nokiae5: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ralphlauren:

making the same mistake again.with due respect do you mind reading the thread once more
Re: The Reality Of Hatred Of Igbo For Yoruba And Vice Versa by mightycrown1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ralphlauren:

please read it very well, you are two there. it is either yoruba and ibo or ibo and yoruba
Re: The Reality Of Hatred Of Igbo For Yoruba And Vice Versa by tobtap: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
CONFUSED undecided ..... SAI CHANGE
Re: The Reality Of Hatred Of Igbo For Yoruba And Vice Versa by Ralphlauren(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nokiae5:

making the same mistake again.with due respect do you mind reading the thread once more

damn it! did YOU read the thread at all? angry angry angry

he asked a hypothetical question and i answered.

abeg, park well.
Re: The Reality Of Hatred Of Igbo For Yoruba And Vice Versa by Nokiae5: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ralphlauren:

damn it! did YOU read the thread at all? angry angry angry

he asked a hypothetical question and i answered.

abeg, park well.

i've learnt that you should not bark at everything.some are worth lying like the sleeping dog and the troublesome fly disturbing its ears.thanks billy
Re: The Reality Of Hatred Of Igbo For Yoruba And Vice Versa by Ralphlauren(m): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
mightycrown1:

please read it very well, you are two there. it is either yoruba and ibo or ibo and yoruba

i dont have time for such sh!!t

this thread should be in 'forum games' section.

mods, do the needful
Re: The Reality Of Hatred Of Igbo For Yoruba And Vice Versa by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
I dont care if he is igbo, hausa, yoruba, Russian, American etc i will provide the evidence to prove his innocent. I am a Yoruba but i am not stupidly,insanely tribalistic,wicked and devilish as some may to allow an innocent be unfairly purnished. The rate of hatred between igbo and yoruba is alarming that only God can help us.
Re: The Reality Of Hatred Of Igbo For Yoruba And Vice Versa by mightycrown1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ralphlauren:

i dont have time for such sh!!t

this thread should be in 'forum games' section.

mods, do the needful

thanks
Re: The Reality Of Hatred Of Igbo For Yoruba And Vice Versa by Cholls(m): 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
my brother ofcuz i can defend him if he is not claiming that my land is *a no man's land*.
Re: The Reality Of Hatred Of Igbo For Yoruba And Vice Versa by coolitempa(f): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
as a good yorubaboy.....I will first of all ask d ibos guy if lagos is no man's land or not....his answer will determine my action..... grin
Re: The Reality Of Hatred Of Igbo For Yoruba And Vice Versa by Texcoco(m): 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Knowing that cowardice runs in their blood,we would have pity on the guy lest he becomes somebody's prison b**tch......
Re: The Reality Of Hatred Of Igbo For Yoruba And Vice Versa by bonna4u(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
hatred is for those with shallow minds and it kills the soul. I would save the guy if I had evidence not withstanding his race or tribe. It could be anybody out there. I am Igbo and it could be my very good friend Seyi's brother, father, son, sister, aunty, uncle and so on. Say no to tribalism and racism.
Re: The Reality Of Hatred Of Igbo For Yoruba And Vice Versa by 9jii(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yorubas get mind to tolerate those people wahala.
But you knw who don't.
Re: The Reality Of Hatred Of Igbo For Yoruba And Vice Versa by PureWays(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
maryjames9:
I dont care if he is igbo, hausa, yoruba, Russian, American etc i will provide the evidence to prove his innocent. I am a Yoruba but i am not stupidly,insanely tribalistic,wicked and devilish as some may to allow an innocent be unfairly purnished. The rate of hatred between igbo and yoruba is alarming that only God can help us.
And here is a reasonable person... Gba 5 jaree my brother.

(1) (Reply)

We Broke 70-year Jinx In Lagos – TAN On Electing Non-indigenes / Sacked IGP Abba Very Angry; Refused To Handover Officially / Fayose Has Finally Won The Impeachment Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.