Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Jonathan Should Compensate Igbos For The Injustice Of Abandoned Property By Ijaw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Compensate Igbos For The Injustice Of Abandoned Property By Ijaw (1204 Views)

Fg’s Failure To Compensate Boko Haram’s Members Escalated Insurgency – OBJ / Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) / The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Should Compensate Igbos For The Injustice Of Abandoned Property By Ijaw by dinachi(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Before Goodluck Jonathan hands over, he should right the wrongs by his Ijaw brothers to compensate Igbos whose properties were seized in Port Harcourt under an Ijaw Governor Alfred Diette Spiff. Secondly, he should cancel the planned toll gate on the second Niger bridge unless he wants to put the Igbo into perpetual slavery of paying toll for 25 years. That is wickedness. So bros Jona, pls do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Compensate Igbos For The Injustice Of Abandoned Property By Ijaw by Demdem(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
This is what i expect the ibos to demand from Jonah-daft but they wont. These ibos instead are demanding the same from the aabokis. Hypocrites they remain

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Compensate Igbos For The Injustice Of Abandoned Property By Ijaw by shortgun(m): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Demdem:
This is what i expect the ibos to demand from Jonah-daft but they wont. These ibos instead are demanding the same from the aabokis. Hypocrites they remain
You are in no position to tell us what to demand or who to demand it from.
Face front abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Should Compensate Igbos For The Injustice Of Abandoned Property By Ijaw by Demdem(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
shortgun:

You are in no position to tell us what to demand or who to demand it from.
Face front abeg.

but u can demand and claim what is not urs to be yours right as regards Lagos and Abuja, no mans land right? Hypocrite.
Ask Jonah-daft to right the evil done against u now or forever keep shut.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Should Compensate Igbos For The Injustice Of Abandoned Property By Ijaw by shortgun(m): 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
Demdem:

but u can demand and claim what is not urs to be yours right as regards Lagos and Abuja, no mans land right? Hypocrite.
Why you dey take panadol for another man headache
Was it your property or your fathers that the ijaw took?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Compensate Igbos For The Injustice Of Abandoned Property By Ijaw by PureWays(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
It's about time the Igbos start going for their interest by playing politics the way it should be played not being blinded by hate and tribal bigotry...
Jonathan did nothing for the Igbos and they kept supporting him not because of his work but because of hatred and tribal issues.

I repeat, " it's about time Igbos start playing better and reasonable politics".

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Compensate Igbos For The Injustice Of Abandoned Property By Ijaw by 9jii(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
They should cry louder

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Compensate Igbos For The Injustice Of Abandoned Property By Ijaw by slimfit1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
PureWays:
It's about time the Igbos start going for their interest by playing politics the way it should be played not being blinded by hate and tribal bigotry...
Jonathan did nothing for the Igbos and they kept supporting him not because of his work but because of hatred and tribal issues.

I repeat, " it's about time Igbos start playing better and reasonable politics".

Sha inner dey hear Igbo people !
Re: Jonathan Should Compensate Igbos For The Injustice Of Abandoned Property By Ijaw by IVORY2009(m): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

[/s]
Re: Jonathan Should Compensate Igbos For The Injustice Of Abandoned Property By Ijaw by PureWays(m): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
shortgun:

You see! That's what I've been talking about... You need to see other Nigerians as part of your fellow country men...
Before your interest can be heard and put into work, you need the support of others, and that's Politics.
You can't expect everything to fall in place for you while you discriminate others that can help....
Re: Jonathan Should Compensate Igbos For The Injustice Of Abandoned Property By Ijaw by PureWays(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
slimfit1:

Sha inner dey hear Igbo people !
Can't comprehend... What is it you wanna say?
Re: Jonathan Should Compensate Igbos For The Injustice Of Abandoned Property By Ijaw by shortgun(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
PureWays:
You see! That's what I've been talking about... You need to see other Nigerians as part of your fellow country men...
Before your interest can be heard and put into work, you need the support of others, and that's Politics.
You can't expect everything to fall in place for you while you discriminate others that can help....

What interest are you talking about?
If you are referring to the last election..... I can tell you that we protected our interest by voting in one accord and voted for a candidate that we felt represented our interests better.

D elections has come and gone, has been won and lost.
Why is it that the way Igbos voted has been trending since the results were announced?
Re: Jonathan Should Compensate Igbos For The Injustice Of Abandoned Property By Ijaw by IDeyNL: 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yoruba man trying to cause disunity between the SE/SS people.

No matter how you hide under an Igbo monicker, we will always know them.
Re: Jonathan Should Compensate Igbos For The Injustice Of Abandoned Property By Ijaw by dinachi(m): 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
IDeyNL:
Yoruba man trying to cause disunity between the SE/SS people.
No matter how you hide under an Igbo monicker, we will always know them.
My friend support a credible demand for compensation. Stop trying to play to the gallery. The Ijaws have been very wicked to Igbos. Inspite of Igbo support, the man Jonathan still

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Compensate Igbos For The Injustice Of Abandoned Property By Ijaw by Demdem(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2015
shortgun:

Am highlighting the hypocrisy of these set of people. its within my rights and privilege to highlight such especially on a forum like this.
Re: Jonathan Should Compensate Igbos For The Injustice Of Abandoned Property By Ijaw by IDeyNL: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2015
dinachi:

My friend support a credible demand for compensation. Stop trying to play to the gallery. The Ijaws have been very wicked to Igbos. Inspite of Igbo support, the man Jonathan still

Yoruba man, what concerns you? No matter how you hide, youruba man you will always be. Coward.
Re: Jonathan Should Compensate Igbos For The Injustice Of Abandoned Property By Ijaw by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2015
dinachi:
Before Goodluck Jonathan hands over, he should right the wrongs by his Ijaw brothers to compensate Igbos whose properties were seized in Port Harcourt under an Ijaw Governor Alfred Diette Spiff. Secondly, he should cancel the planned toll gate on the second Niger bridge unless he wants to put the Igbo into perpetual slavery of paying toll for 25 years. That is wickedness. So bros Jona, pls do the needful.

After 6 years na now you just remember? grin grin grin grin grin Nawa o. I think say una all dey biafra then.

Those who have never lived in the SS will be claiming SS and SE are one on nairaland I just dey always laugh in Ikwere.

Rivers state should be the closest to Igbos even those who speak igbo will tell you to your face " I am not Igbo. I am Niger Delta"
Re: Jonathan Should Compensate Igbos For The Injustice Of Abandoned Property By Ijaw by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2015
shat your stinking Yoruba mouth .

arrogant apes
Re: Jonathan Should Compensate Igbos For The Injustice Of Abandoned Property By Ijaw by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2015
shat your stinking o femmanu mouth .

arrogant apes

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Conspiracy Theory about subsidy payment-'Feat Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / Did Anyone Else Got A Call From This Number?? / Did You Know? First Lady, Aisha Buhari Was At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.