Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) (8309 Views)

Herdsmen Attack: South-west Farmers May Resort To Self-defence - Afenifere / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics / Ogun Deputy-governor, Yetunde-onanuga Rescues Accident Victim (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
prettyrosiemua:
We are our own enemies. Black men hating themselves at all level since.......
Abi ooooo my sister. This South African re useless
Re: XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) by Ewere123: 12:01am On Apr 17, 2015
kolom :- undecided*ax post=327 kiss92710:
Why are we always at the receiving end Is a crime to be a Nigeriann God please have mercy on us
If at all we have a very good government it won't be like that naaaa imagine the likes of Ghana and south africa maltreating US
[quote][/quote][quote][/[b][/b]quote]. God have mercy.
Re: XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) by birdman(m): 2:27am On Apr 17, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjbYUb8xRYw

[size=17pt]XENOPHOBIA IN SOUTH AFRICA 2015 :
MOST OF UNBELIEVABLE SHOCKING VIDEOS THAT THE MEDIA HIDE[/size]

man... lipsrsealed
Re: XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) by osystein(m): 3:08am On Apr 17, 2015
Horus:
https://youtu.be/qjbYUb8xRY

[size=17pt]XENOPHOBIA IN SOUTH AFRICA 2015 :
MOST OF UNBELIEVABLE SHOCKING VIDEOS THAT THE MEDIA HIDE[/size]

honesty Horus, we discussed the real source of those videos, yet you still post'em, those are not xenophobic related. ofcos they're unacceptable

True story of shocking 'xenophobic attack' video revealed
http://news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/True-story-of-shocking-xenophobic-attack-video-revealed-20150411
Re: XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) by osystein(m): 3:17am On Apr 17, 2015
and the man set ablaze happened during the 2008 violence, which shows that the current xenophobia should have been dealt with than and not allowed to rear it's ugly head again.
Re: XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) by eaglechild: 3:19am On Apr 17, 2015
Some unknown blogger pastes a cropped picture of a policeman's teeth and everyone goes berserk.

That policeman was obviously not laughing.

We just like to propagate hate unnecessarily.

Xenophobia is very bad but we only worsen the situation by posting unconfirmed reports.
Re: XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) by Tekzyflex(m): 3:21am On Apr 17, 2015
South Africans have suddenly turned into a beast. I regret writing a project on the torture they faced from the white minority during the aparthied regime.

1 Like

Re: XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) by Horus(m): 3:29am On Apr 17, 2015
osystein:

honesty Horus, we discussed the real source of those videos, yet you still post'em, those are not xenophobic related. ofcos their unacceptable

True story of shocking 'xenophobic attack' video revealed
http://news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/True-story-of-shocking-xenophobic-attack-video-revealed-20150411

Yes, and what was my answer?. Is it not South Africans killing people?. Some of their Xenophobic attacks are more gruesome than what you see in this video.
Re: XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) by osystein(m): 3:40am On Apr 17, 2015
Horus:

Yes, and what was my answer?. Is it not South Africans killing people?. Some of their Xenophobic attacks are more gruesome than what you see in this video.

So why not rather post those if they're available as you say.

If the footage reported as xenophobic is actually showing people being lynched for murdering a child for instance, that at least gives people the context of the brutality.

1 Like

Re: XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) by omonnakoda: 6:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Why did Zuma not call in the Army? No doubt he would have done so if the victims were white
Re: XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) by iconize(m): 8:17am On Apr 17, 2015
eaglechild:
Some unknown blogger pastes a cropped picture of a policeman's teeth and everyone goes berserk.

Xenophobia is very bad but we only worsen the situation by posting unconfirmed reports.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2311502_1429050517138_jpeg885b397349be97eb98c3daaea8f66531
Re: XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) by ugojamali(m): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2015
That picture is as old as Methuselah. The burning man event happened in the xenophobic attack of 2008 in Durban. It is not recent. People should carefully examine stuffs before posting them to mislead readers.

The burning man was named Ernesto. He was from Malawi or Mozambique, can't remember fully, working as a brick layer in Durban. Google the burning man or r flaming man and you'll read the full story.

As for these current attacks, Nigerians should stop crying every time. We are too self centered. Not all things are about Nigerians. These attacks are mostly against Malawians, Zimbabweans and Mozambicans.
Re: XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) by sCun: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2015
eaglechild:

Did you skip the full picture a few posts below that?
Some of you just rush to comment rubbish.
Re: XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) by ladibright(f): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2015
God will punish them...I think they are better off as slaves b/c they prefer the white imperialists in their country while they hack to death and burn fellow blacks who pioneered their Apartheid struggle for them..Useless nation!
Re: XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) by kingjoo: 10:20am On Apr 17, 2015
disumusa:
they are igbos
And you are.... a fool
Re: XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2015
This same country that Nigerians fought to liberate...

Most people get what they give, either upfront or balance
Re: XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) by Horus(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
osystein:

So why not rather post those if they're available as you say.

If the footage reported as xenophobic is actually showing people being lynched for murdering a child for instance, that at least gives people the context of the brutality.

I post according to the topic of the video, and the one I just posted clearly show the word "xenophobia" in the topic according to the person who uploaded the video on Youtube
Re: XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) by osystein(m): 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Horus:

I post according to the topic of the video, and the one I just posted clearly show the word "xenophobia" in the topic according to the person who uploaded the video on Youtube

From the other thread you know that the video is showing criminals being lynched and set ablaze for murder, not xenophobia as claimed.
Re: XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
I had issues with white supremacy...but how do we explain this...black man against black man??..we are our biggest problem!
Re: XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) by Horus(m): 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
osystein:

From the other thread you know that the video is showing criminals being lynched and set ablaze for murder, not xenophobia as claimed.

No I do not know because this is a different video and the words "criminals being lynched" are not mentioned in the subjet of the video on Youtube. Ask the person who uploaded the video on Youtube why the word "xenophobia" was used. Stop talking like I was misleading people when I do not. You also have the option to "flag" a video on Youtube if you believe that the subject is misleading. I will keep posting video every time the word "xenophobia" is in the subject of the video no matter what you believe. If you want to complain send a message to the person who uploaded the video on Youtube or contact Youtube customer service.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How ANN Will Checkmate PDP, APC — Olawepo-hashim, Presidential Aspirant / Flooding: LASG Reassures Residents, Says No Cause For Panic / Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.