Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

I Know The Cure For A New Deadly Disease That Will Soon Plague This Planet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Know The Cure For A New Deadly Disease That Will Soon Plague This Planet (913 Views)

Could This Be The Cure For HIV? - Yahoo News / Victim Of Deadly Disease In Ode Irele / Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know The Cure For A New Deadly Disease That Will Soon Plague This Planet by berepiki(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
A disease worst than ebola will soon hit this planet... Fingers will be chopped off before the death of the patient.... I saw this in my dream... And the cure was shown to me in the dream... And it worked in the dream... Remember this post wen u hear abt the disease in years to come ...I pray it doesn't come to pass... IN Jesus Name... Buh if it does, thank God the solution has been revealed to me... #Rhemaboy
Re: I Know The Cure For A New Deadly Disease That Will Soon Plague This Planet by darnley16(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Wat if u die b4 then?

1 Like

Re: I Know The Cure For A New Deadly Disease That Will Soon Plague This Planet by ucheheart(m): 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ha ha ha! You wicked oh! If he dies before then, the cure dies with him unless he reveals it to someone else before he gives up his ghost.
darnley16:
Wat if u die b4 then?
Re: I Know The Cure For A New Deadly Disease That Will Soon Plague This Planet by berepiki(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
darnley16:
Wat if u die b4 then?
... Lol... Men like me don't die... I will be raptured... Sorry I don't believe in death... I will give my diary to the government before I live this world... So u should nt be scared...the cure is in my diary
Re: I Know The Cure For A New Deadly Disease That Will Soon Plague This Planet by goodmorning40: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
I cast u into the Sahara desert where u shall remain until rapture come
Re: I Know The Cure For A New Deadly Disease That Will Soon Plague This Planet by Ladybianca(f): 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
I Jst hope it's Nt d disease dats fast spreading in one of the western states, dats making ppl go blind nd die in few hours tym, God pls help ur children
Re: I Know The Cure For A New Deadly Disease That Will Soon Plague This Planet by darnley16(m): 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
berepiki:
... Lol... Men like me don't die... I will be raptured... Sorry I don't believe in death... I will give my diary to the government before I live this world... So u should nt be scared...the cure is in my diary
bro you should be chained seriously , ure showing symptoms of early Psychosis
Re: I Know The Cure For A New Deadly Disease That Will Soon Plague This Planet by berepiki(m): 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
darnley16:
... U make me laugh... Buh itx nt funny matter... Let's be serious... Lol... Like Joseph, my dreams do come to pass buh let's keep on praying
Re: I Know The Cure For A New Deadly Disease That Will Soon Plague This Planet by darnley16(m): 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
berepiki:
... U make me laugh... Buh itx nt funny matter... Let's be serious... Lol... Like Joseph, my dreams do come to pass buh let's keep on praying
lol I would have if I were to be a christain, which I'm not

2 Likes

Re: I Know The Cure For A New Deadly Disease That Will Soon Plague This Planet by berepiki(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2015
darnley16:
lol I would have if I were to be a christain, which I'm not
...Guy u can be a Christian now n secure ur eternity... Itx not late bro... When u leav this world remember that somebody on nairaland told of the Gospel of Jesus... Am jxt being selfless... No one sees water in a dry land n hides it from his loved ones
Re: I Know The Cure For A New Deadly Disease That Will Soon Plague This Planet by Philipsdael(m): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2015
darnley16:
Lots Of Laugh
Re: I Know The Cure For A New Deadly Disease That Will Soon Plague This Planet by darnley16(m): 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
berepiki:
...Guy u can be a Christian now n secure ur eternity... Itx not late bro... When u leav this world remember that somebody on nairaland told of the Gospel of Jesus... Am jxt being selfless... No one sees water in a dry land n hides it from his loved ones
lol ill keep tht in mind bro

(1) (Reply)

. / Simple Benchmarks That Can Help Predict If You'll Live Longer Than Your Peers / The Baby With Two Heads: Mother Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.