Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,800 members, 7,831,602 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

PES 13 Is Still The Best Version Of The PES Series. - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PES 13 Is Still The Best Version Of The PES Series. (9865 Views)

Game Installation On All Version Of Playstation Products PS4 ,PS3 And Psvita / Help!! Pes 13 And 15 Not Playing On My Laptop / Where Can I Download Free Full Version Of Fifa 2015 For My PC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PES 13 Is Still The Best Version Of The PES Series. by trigar12(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2015
Collinz2:
because of the way people talk abt it and i have watch some videos on youtube.
okies ... Moreover, the master league on pc is not starting from the lower league, is it a general stuff on all pes15 for your pc too? ...... I no like as e just dey for major league, its looks boring mehn
Re: PES 13 Is Still The Best Version Of The PES Series. by Donsammi(m): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Esdb3:
I don't like what FIFA forced them to become. PES 14 was a huge flop. So boring when played for long though it is still more interesting than that ugly FIFA.

But pes13 was the bomb, all they needed was an improvement on the pes13 concept for pes14. From the marking, to the dribbling, to the passing and tactics pes13 is still the best for now till I play pes15
pes15 is now the best ....i av it both with pse13.. downloaded it tho 6gb
Re: PES 13 Is Still The Best Version Of The PES Series. by Esdb3: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Donsammi:
pes15 is now the best ....i av it both with pse13.. downloaded it tho 6gb

Is the master league as good as pes13
Re: PES 13 Is Still The Best Version Of The PES Series. by Donsammi(m): 9:03am On Apr 26, 2015
Esdb3:

Is the master league as good as pes13
yeah... u avnt played it til n0w? Do sum tweaks nd d0wnl0ad it
Re: PES 13 Is Still The Best Version Of The PES Series. by Esdb3: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Donsammi:
yeah... u avnt played it til n0w? Do sum tweaks nd d0wnl0ad it
Does it have the options of buying training items and consumable items for players and new boots too or is just the same borring play,buy players rubbish in pes14
Re: PES 13 Is Still The Best Version Of The PES Series. by kimco(m): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Baddestguyp:
are you sure you aren't g**

What is wrong with you?
Re: PES 13 Is Still The Best Version Of The PES Series. by Baddestguyp(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
kimco:

What is wrong with you?
kimco, you again. after you disappeared from the naruto info thread
Re: PES 13 Is Still The Best Version Of The PES Series. by kimco(m): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
This is my own oppinion. Haters beware.

All these guys talking about realism between two of the most arcady football sport games on the market make me laff. Both are far from realistic. But if I'm to choose which is better, I'll give it to Fifa 15 for being a total package. This year, fanboys are eating pes 15 up and calling it the best pes yet. I disagree. It's far from it. Dat accolade goes to pes 5 (not 6, 5).

Is pes 15's gameplay better than fifa fifa 15? Yes! by a whisker. But that's it for pes...that is all they have going for them. Unlike the popular mantra reads, gameplay is not the only essential in a game. Presentation also goes a very looooong way to maintain interest. I know some of you will mention the old games and how gameplay with little to no proper presentation still kept our interest, but look at it from this analogy

----We used to enjoy our local leagues based on how the game flowed and stuff. That tym little to no presentation was around. Today, anyone that is a human being would watch arsenal vs stoke city over their local derby played on tattered pitches...even if the gameplay was tyter than the arsenal one.----------

I shud be enjoying pes 15 since it's an improvement from 14, but I'm not cos I know what konami are capable of and this trash is far beneath dem and undeserving of any praise. Would you praise a 30 year old man when they quit wetting the bed? I don't think so. They can do so much better.

As for pes 13 I hated it then, I'm sure I still hate it now. That game has homing mile through passess and balls that stick to the feet of ur players, doesn't matter who they are, everyone is a messi. It's the reason I hardly played fifa games and pes 15 and most defintely is the reason I hardly played pes 13.
Re: PES 13 Is Still The Best Version Of The PES Series. by kimco(m): 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Baddestguyp:
kimco, you again. after you disappeared from the naruto info thread

Baddest...that's why I am most surprised at ur post.

Well that thread died with naruto ending didn't it? Anyways I jux posted there today.
Re: PES 13 Is Still The Best Version Of The PES Series. by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 28, 2015
Esdb3:
I don't like what FIFA forced them to become. PES 14 was a huge flop. So boring when played for long though it is still more interesting than that ugly FIFA.

But pes13 was the bomb, all they needed was an improvement on the pes13 concept for pes14. From the marking, to the dribbling, to the passing and tactics pes13 is still the best for now till I play pes15

D bomb is d world. I'm still playing ma pes13 on ps3. Pes 14 n 15 no make sense pass am
Re: PES 13 Is Still The Best Version Of The PES Series. by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 28, 2015
EA SPORT..Its in the game
Re: PES 13 Is Still The Best Version Of The PES Series. by Marc4codezero(m): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2015
Pes14 is d worst football game ever made(wud rather play duluxe soccer)...but on pes 15 deft touches nd accurate player movement is jst sick.....d celebrations amazing,wen playin pes15 is it as if u re on d pitch with dem nd most times u dont want d match to end......konami jst needs to do more work on ML,it bcmin too predictable
Re: PES 13 Is Still The Best Version Of The PES Series. by kimco(m): 12:01pm On May 02, 2015
Marc4codezero:
Pes14 is d worst football game ever made(wud rather play duluxe soccer)...but on pes 15 deft touches nd accurate player movement is jst sick.....d celebrations amazing,wen playin pes15 is it as if u re on d pitch with dem nd most times u dont want d match to end......konami jst needs to do more work on ML,it bcmin too predictable

are the celebration not 10yrs too old...which makes them robotic and immersion breaking? dats how i feel tho
Re: PES 13 Is Still The Best Version Of The PES Series. by tottinova: 7:38pm On May 02, 2015
Esdb3:

PES 15 is worse than PES 13

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Open A High Class Gaming Center / Gameplay Of New Games On PS4, XBOX And PC / What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.