Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

MUST-READ: TB Joshua's Message For Nigerian Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MUST-READ: TB Joshua's Message For Nigerian Politicians (866 Views)

Abuja Politician Who Gave TB Joshua's Message To Jonathan Finally Opens Up / “I Delivered TB Joshua's Message To Jonathan That Saved Nigeria” - Amb Raphael / Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST-READ: TB Joshua's Message For Nigerian Politicians by Makweembo: 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
I think this Instagram message from Pastor T.B. Joshua is very apt, ESPECIALLY for the Nigerian politicians who are good at promising Heaven and earth but don't oftentimes back up their juicy words with practical action that will better the people they are supposed to serve:

"The LORD is not so much interested in how many times you go to church, pray and fast a day, how much Christian service you render, the amount of tithes and offerings you pay, the Christian titles and names you bear - as the number of people's lives you have affected. Many people are suffering out there; they want to change but do not just know how to go about it. How many lives are you capable of CHANGING? How many have you CHANGED? This is what matters to HIM." - TB Joshua #LetLoveLead - https://instagram.com/p/1izwWqCg-Q/

Re: MUST-READ: TB Joshua's Message For Nigerian Politicians by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
How i wish they read this and not just reading alone but to also digest the message in order to make good use of it. but sadly they will never mind clicking on it since they know its a message from TB.... He has never gotten a good message for them.

1 Like

Re: MUST-READ: TB Joshua's Message For Nigerian Politicians by Nosa77(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
The reason this message sinks in is that TB Joshua practices what he preaches. We are tired of empty promises and idle words by the political elite...

1 Like

Re: MUST-READ: TB Joshua's Message For Nigerian Politicians by iykofias(m): 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nawa o, everybody want to be an adviser to d president-elect. Make una no kum confuse baba for us oh
Re: MUST-READ: TB Joshua's Message For Nigerian Politicians by Smooyis(m): 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
The message is not only for politicians, but for you and I. Act love, let love lead.
Re: MUST-READ: TB Joshua's Message For Nigerian Politicians by Makweembo: 12:18am On Apr 17, 2015
Smooyis:
The message is not only for politicians, but for you and I. Act love, let love lead.

Yes, it's for everyone - I just emphasised that politicians especially should take note!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has More Interest In UK Elections Than UK Itself. (pic) / How Ekiti Is Made Ungovernable Whenever APC Loses. / Lagos State Embacks On Massive Road Repairs State-wide (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.