Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Exporting Cars From Los Angeles To Cotonou And Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Exporting Cars From Los Angeles To Cotonou And Nigeria (677 Views)

See Picture Of Cars Bought At Cotonou And Delivered To Port-harcourt Recently / Exporting Cars From Los Angeles To Cotonou And Nigeria / Welcome To Cotonou Clearing Forwarding Home.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exporting Cars From Los Angeles To Cotonou And Nigeria by La2001: 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hello Nairaland,

I am living in Los Angeles hoping to export used cars to Cotonou port and also Nigeria . I am looking to export cars such as Toyota Camry/Rav4/Highlander, Honda Accord and Lexus Rx. I have access to many used cars that are clean and well taken care of. Los Angeles is one of the best places to buy used car due to climate that keeps cars looking great.

Im looking for people looking to buy used cars from USA, or dealer in Benin/Nigeria/etc looking to buy cars for their lots. Also looking for agents who can clear these cars in Cotonou or lagos. thank you

Please reply here if interested or email me laexport02@gmail.com
Re: Exporting Cars From Los Angeles To Cotonou And Nigeria by thexzy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
I'll love to run dis deal someday sha......I love Car Biz
Re: Exporting Cars From Los Angeles To Cotonou And Nigeria by La2001: 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
There are lots of cars of all types for sale in Los Angeles. Very big car culture and very well taken of cares. A car that spends 1 year in LA climate is better off that car that spends 2 or 3 months in climates with a lot of rain or snow.

Let me know what car/model/year/color you want and your budget and we can try to make a deal! I am very interested in breaking into car biz in west africa
Re: Exporting Cars From Los Angeles To Cotonou And Nigeria by sultaan(m): 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
La2001:
Hello Nairaland,

I am living in Los Angeles hoping to export used cars to Cotonou port and also Nigeria . I am looking to export cars such as Toyota Camry/Rav4/Highlander, Honda Accord and Lexus Rx. I have access to many used cars that are clean and well taken care of. Los Angeles is one of the best places to buy used car due to climate that keeps cars looking great.

Im looking for people looking to buy used cars from USA, or dealer in Benin/Nigeria/etc looking to buy cars for their lots. Also looking for agents who can clear these cars in Cotonou or lagos. thank you

This is more like catwalk not I can get you a car I'd you want kind of thread so you might want to move your advertisement to auto section I can do the same too but I will start a business with my money not other people's money
Re: Exporting Cars From Los Angeles To Cotonou And Nigeria by La2001: 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
What are you talking about? i have my own money to buy car and send it i am looking for buyers and to know what specific car people are looking for. if you can do the same Make your own thread for your own stuff I am looking for constructive responses about how to break into this business . i never said i wanted to use other people money or ask if you can do the same or not. If it is in wrong section than move to proper section thank you
Re: Exporting Cars From Los Angeles To Cotonou And Nigeria by sultaan(m): 2:38am On Apr 17, 2015
La2001:
What are you talking about? i have my own money to buy car and send it i am looking for buyers and to know what specific car people are looking for. if you can do the same Make your own thread for your own stuff I am looking for constructive responses about how to break into this business . i never said i wanted to use other people money or ask if you can do the same or not. If it is in wrong section than move to proper section thank you

Have the mode move it to the right section auto a place for buyers and sellers there are lots of buyers waiting on the right deal.

The first statement in your initial post gives the impression it is your first rodeo. So introduce yourself and business then give potential buyers an idea of what you have at what price.

This is what auto section is for
Re: Exporting Cars From Los Angeles To Cotonou And Nigeria by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 17, 2015
La2001:
Hello Nairaland,

In my opinion, don't.

That market is oversaturated and Nigeria is already awash with used cars.

If you do decide to go for it then you have my best wishes.

I'm in Pasadena.
Re: Exporting Cars From Los Angeles To Cotonou And Nigeria by chucky234(m): 6:52am On Apr 17, 2015
CityNG:

In my opinion, don't.

That market is oversaturated and Nigeria is already awash with used cars.

If you do decide to go for it then you have my best wishes.

I'm in Pasadena.
he who got a pair of ears let him heed to this advice.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap 2000 Honda CRV For Sale By SBM Autos / Honda. EOD No Issue 850k / G550 For Sale Pix Available For 7.5M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.