Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Need Programmers Help Please - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Programmers Help Please (4305 Views)

Pls Programmers Help With Similarities Of Pseudocode & Algorithm / Programmers Help! My Final Project / Programmers help me With This Problem Pls !!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Programmers Help Please by rayval(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2015
I receive tables daily with same column_names,last_names nd first_names and sometimes new names re added to new tables.I receive this table in excel.These tables contains upto > 1 thousand information..I want to create a database using Oracle 11g for this tables..the facts that this tables comes in daily makes me confuse. How do I manage this multiple tables?**to enable me write my queries...do I create tables everyday ie by jst importing the excel file into sql developer**what do I do?...
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by TRADELYN: 6:41pm On May 26, 2015
We need the service of an expert in this field to aid some research projects in computer science.

Anyone interested should contact us.

Regard!
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by rexever(m): 5:08am On Jun 08, 2015
Good Nigerian people my Facebook was hacked and this is really terrible , am pleading in this forum in the name of God if there is anybody that can help me retrieve my account page or deactivate the page I will be highly grateful, my image is on the line right now. please you can contact me through +2348057894084, +2348181184480, email: rexever2006@yahoo.com
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by ziiiiiiy: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2015
using an organization of your choice as an analyst,develop a new system design using SDLC. pls guys help me out
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by Stconvict(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2015
F*ck! Programmers here have little regards for ethics. Why in smaug's breath would you deliver a keylogging source to a random guy out of nowhere, who could be using the same code to exploit one of your relatives in the future.
Even if this dude has good intentions, you guys never bothered to ask.
"Just provide the g*ddamn code and I'll look like a badass programmer".
F*ck that sh*t.
Even if the program does work, I hope many people (hopefully) would have a decent anti-virus to block the f*cker. The remaining ones are doomed.
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by sleepingdemon: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2015
if you write in c# i can convert it to vb.net

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loki v 1.8 http Bot | Best Botnet 2017| Programming Tutorial |all Browser / Naira Music - Nigerian Music App / Minimum Computer Specs For Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.