Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Exposed!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed!!! (634 Views)

Aisha Buhari Promises To Take Care Of Baby Born With Exposed Heart / Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be / EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed!!! by BERNIMOORE: 12:19am On Apr 17, 2015
femi falana
Re: Exposed!!! by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 17, 2015
It shall be well with Ekiti State and Nigeria at large in Jesus name, Amen!

...........................buy MTN 1GB (N1,200); ETISALAT 250MB(N500), 500MB (N800), 750MB (N1000), 1GB (N1300). 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Exposed!!! by ayokellany: 12:41am On Apr 17, 2015
Falana or not Fayose must be impeached the way Nyako was impeached even with the overwhelming show of love by Adamawa citizen. God almighty destroy any moderator that delete my comment.

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! by BERNIMOORE: 1:07am On Apr 17, 2015
ayokellany:
Falana or not Fayose must be impeached the way Nyako was impeached even with the overwhelming show of love by Adamawa citizen. God almighty destroy any moderator that delete my comment.
fayose cannot be be compared with lame nyako, fayose had a good clean sheet defeating APC 3-0 26-0 and could make 4-0, he delivered the whole house of assembly to pdp 26-0, he is the plaintiff in this case, and will be granted opportunity to kill the time in this case, are you aware that adjurnment and part ruling is extended to 7th may? watch that dat as a plaintiff fayose will come with application of those seeking to jointhe suit, and at least 2-3 adjounment, the case is dead sir, quote me pls
Re: Exposed!!! by ayokellany: 1:52am On Apr 17, 2015
Your story is for the gods not me. All the APC lawmakers need is for GMB to take office provide army that will ensure their sitting and one time Fayose is history long before the state newly elected lawmaker takes office
Re: Exposed!!! by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:25am On Apr 17, 2015
Broom. Evil. Witches. Wizards. APC.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Some Of The Rescued Girls; Military Now Says Identity Of Girls Still Un / Izeze Thanks God On Presentation Of Certificate Of Return / Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomole Set To Re-marry This Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.