Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Am Zimbabwean, And I Want To Know What This Means? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Zimbabwean, And I Want To Know What This Means? (1164 Views)

Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) / Zimbabwean Beauty Pageant Contestants Forced 2 Catwalk without pants 18+( Photo) / Does Anyone Knows What This Means? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Zimbabwean, And I Want To Know What This Means? by nembudziya(m): 4:10am On Apr 17, 2015
Eni to ba pa owe nile ana lo ma tumo e......shikenah!
Re: I Am Zimbabwean, And I Want To Know What This Means? by delishpot: 4:20am On Apr 17, 2015
Anyone that speaks in proverbs in his inlaws house will be the same person to explain its meaning. Thats all

Ehm but OP, you no understand am but you type the language as if na wetin you first learn as a child fa?
Re: I Am Zimbabwean, And I Want To Know What This Means? by jascon1(m): 4:25am On Apr 17, 2015
It means garri and ofe egusi bu egwu eji

2 Likes

Re: I Am Zimbabwean, And I Want To Know What This Means? by nembudziya(m): 5:15am On Apr 17, 2015
delishpot:
Anyone that speaks in proverbs in his inlaws house will be the same person to explain its meaning. Thats all

Ehm but OP, you no understand am but you type the language as if na wetin you first learn as a child fa?
oh, is that what it means? Thank you, kindly.

1 Like

Re: I Am Zimbabwean, And I Want To Know What This Means? by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 17, 2015
T means sai Buhari, Sai Baba!! We re so happy, Buhari will be our president in a month time, please spread he message as far as you can, from Zimbabwe to S.A down to the Cape coast ..... tank u
Re: I Am Zimbabwean, And I Want To Know What This Means? by nembudziya(m): 5:31am On Apr 17, 2015
Raymondenyi:
T means sai Buhari, Sai Baba!! We re so happy, Buhari will be our president in a month time, please spread he message as far as you can, from Zimbabwe to S.A down to the Cape coast ..... tank u
is His Excellency, General Muhammadu Buhari, that popular? He has made it on the Time magazine influential people list, and i am surprised as here in Zimbabwe, Nigerians have a reservation on his religious orientation as they seem to fear that the conuntry, Nigeria, would be 'Islamicized' according to them. They say, they would have preferred his predecessor, his excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. What does 'Sai baba' mean? In my local vernacular, ie Shona, it means father?
Re: I Am Zimbabwean, And I Want To Know What This Means? by ideykwum: 5:50am On Apr 17, 2015
Stop screwing our Yoruba girls!
Re: I Am Zimbabwean, And I Want To Know What This Means? by nembudziya(m): 5:57am On Apr 17, 2015
ideykwum:
Stop screwing our Yoruba girls!
is it unlawful? But i will think about it as a man. Mmmm, nigerian girls love zimbabweans, and zimbabwean women love nigerians. I think it's quid pro quo!

1 Like

Re: I Am Zimbabwean, And I Want To Know What This Means? by kramer: 7:00am On Apr 17, 2015
nembudziya:

is His Excellency, General Muhammadu Buhari, that popular? He has made it on the Time magazine influential people list, and i am surprised as here in Zimbabwe, Nigerians have a reservation on his religious orientation as they seem to fear that the conuntry, Nigeria, would be 'Islamicized' according to them.They say, they would have preferred his predecessor, his excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. What does 'Sai baba' mean? In my local vernacular, ie Shona, it means father?

I bet your 'Nigerian' friends are from the igbo tribe? I don't know how a group of people can be so blinded by tribalism and gullible to believe one person can 'islamicize' a whole country as if everyone will just fold their arms and watch.
Re: I Am Zimbabwean, And I Want To Know What This Means? by delishpot: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
nembudziya:

oh, is that what it means? Thank you, kindly.

Yes that is what it means.
Re: I Am Zimbabwean, And I Want To Know What This Means? by nembudziya(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
kramer:

I bet your 'Nigerian' friends are from the igbo tribe? I don't know how a group of people can be so blinded by tribalism and gullible to believe one person can 'islamicize' a whole country as if everyone will just fold their arms and watch.
might it be the igbo tribe. Take it easy my nigga, as this would not change the status quo of the hegemonic processes that have prevailed in your country. We have not known any other tribe presiding over Zimbabwe besides His Excellency, Robert Gabriel Mugabe. Be merry, then.
Re: I Am Zimbabwean, And I Want To Know What This Means? by nembudziya(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
delishpot:

Yes that is what it means.
mmm, beautiful language esp., if its spiced up with pidgin.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Remember This? / A Godly Young Woman-Zac Poonen / Migrants Gang-rape French Girl At Eiffel Tower In Paris!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.