Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 (6268 Views)

7 Igbos Who Could Be President Come 2019 / Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by BJ4REEL(m): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2015
biafranqueen:
Of course ignorance supports ignorance. You think CV reading is a certificate. God help us! You can listen to Buhari talk and know we traded cluelessness for uselessness.
Just because you're so bitter, you've lost your sense of objectivism?
Apart from the fact that, this country simply cannot afford to continue with the clueless leadership of the present govt, anybody who listens to buhari with an open mind knows that his eloquence has a lot to do with his mother tongue; And i can tell you that this man is even more "educated" than most half baked graduates hiding behind their keyboards and asking for his certificate on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by EmmySparky(m): 8:00am On Apr 17, 2015
Continue dreaming...I hope u don't go suicidal when he mounts the post of mr president...SAI BABA
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by willyrey: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2015
egift:
These same set of people also told us the following:

- The Name APC will never be registered.
- Atiku will buy all the delegates with dollars
- APC members will not agree of party leaders
- GEJ till 2019
- No vacancy in Aso Rock
- Buhari will cry again
- Buhari highest eduction is less than Secondary School.
- Jonathan will defeat Buhari
- APC will not last more than a year after registration

Now all we hear is "Buhari will not be Nigeria's president come May 29".

OP you see your life?
baba nothing concern me ooo,na question I just ask
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by Kolade354(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2015
Buhari Govt deserve to Hang sum pple for Foolsihness...........How will you say a man who rise to Become a Genral in the Ningerian Army dont have 0'level Certificate........Wilrey just kip been anri-buhari while your mate are working hard to be the dangote of this world.......Kip antagonising Buhari as if na him kill ur papa.
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by fineguy11(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2015
biafranqueen:
Of course ignorance supports ignorance. You think CV reading is a certificate. God help us! You can listen to Buhari talk and know we traded cluelessness for uselessness.
ohhh,,now u agree GEJ,,is cluesss,lol...FFK told me u (biafran queen)are crazy in bed,is dat trueand pls wats the size of his ding dong,just want to knw if its as long as the mouth he uses to tell lie on TV
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by vega84(m): 8:21am On Apr 17, 2015
xreal:
We are above all those.

We shouldn't take many steps backwards.
Buhari has good plans already.

..bros buhari has wil do nothing differently, forget the political promises they are all the same
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by xreal: 8:27am On Apr 17, 2015
vega84:
..bros buhari has wil do nothing differently, forget the political promises they are all the same

Hmm, yes they are all same. Agreed.

I have this believe in Buhari.
From his history, he will make a difference positively; no matter how little.
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by eleko1: 8:30am On Apr 17, 2015
Lobatan. End of discussion.
ramdris:
The case will be dismiss for security reeason even if PDP has merit. National interest supercedes any other things. Ask yourself, if u r a Judge, will u annul GMB victory knowing the likely consequences?

Also, APC will appeal any ruling against them nd before the case goes up higher, GMB would have been sworn in.
Pdp are bunch of clowns
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by slimfit1(m): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2015
The judge that will disqualify Buhari has not been born yet. Is it not the same country we live. Don't play with the military people they are more united than the civilians.
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by willyrey: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2015
Kolade354:
Buhari Govt deserve to Hang sum pple for Foolsihness...........How will you say a man who rise to Become a Genral in the Ningerian Army dont have 0'level Certificate........Wilrey just kip been anri-buhari while your mate are working hard to be the dangote of this world.......Kip antagonising Buhari as if na him kill ur papa.
errrrrmmmm.....mr man pls mind ur words and don't involve my family into this cos I didn't involve yours,do this next time and u may not like wat will happen to u,its jst a warning not a threat,if you can't err yout views without insulting,pls don't comment on my thread again,just dey read d comments and learn from people and stop stalking me,I noticed u've bin doing dat since yesterday,get a life bro...infact don't just comment on my thread again,don't
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by vega84(m): 8:40am On Apr 17, 2015
xreal:

Hmm, yes they are all same. Agreed.

I have this believe in Buhari.
From his history, he will make a difference positively; no matter how little.
jst like we had in OBJ JONA,leave this men they hav nothing to offer.
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by Nichobabe(m): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2015
biafranqueen:

Atleast you agree that your oga Jona was clueless, make we wait make GMB start to see if he will be useless.

Why not follow your Oga Jona way and accept defeat? why take panadol for another man headache?

Smh
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by otr1(m): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2015
Common sense will always prevail. Buhari is more than qualified for the post even if all he has is a First School Leaving Certificate.
If the case is not thrown out next Thursday, then it's going to be adjourned indefinitely, trust me!grin
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by abdulahi001: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2015
willyrey:
With all the problems of Nigeria disturbing us including the recent xenophobia attacks,nigeria as a whole has lots on her neck right now,but notwithstanding,how come no one is hearing about the court case concerning the disqualification of Buhari due to his inability to provide the original of his credentials. The court adjourned the case till April 22 but why is the news not in town just like it was before the presidential elections?or has buhari's emergence as the president-elect disqualified the case automatically? Nairalanders let's have your take on this please.

The reason for the law suit is because of his certificate and it has been found, so case dismissed.

www.flatimes.com/2015/04/two-days-election-army-finds-buhari-missing-certificate.html?m=1
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by Kolade354(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2015
willyrey:
errrrrmmmm.....mr man pls mind ur words and don't involve my family into this cos I didn't involve yours,do this next time and u may not like wat will happen to u,its jst a warning not a threat,if you can't err yout views without insulting,pls don't comment on my thread again,just dey read d comments and learn from people and stop stalking me,I noticed u've bin doing dat since yesterday,get a life bro...infact don't just comment on my thread again,don't
So you dont know Buhari is old enough to be your father before you are insulting him from your previous post........It is you who shld get a life cos nigerians have vote for change and after may 29th then you can start your shallow criticisim,he has not even assume office and you have been praying for his administration to failed as if you are not a concerned nigerian.............If you cant withstand buhari leading us go to Ghana,togo or even Niger.......You are fvking Dumb
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by wallex1983(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2015
That case is 6ft beneath earth surface. #esemefa
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by Kolade354(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2015
The time this useless OP is using to copen thread after Thread, He should have used it to pray for Common sense from baba God.
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by Kolade354(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2015
The time this useless OP is using to open thread after Thread, He should have used it to pray for Common sense from baba God.
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 17, 2015
willyrey:
With all the problems of Nigeria disturbing us including the recent xenophobia attacks,nigeria as a whole has lots on her neck right now,but notwithstanding,how come no one is hearing about the court case concerning the disqualification of Buhari due to his inability to provide the original of his credentials. The court adjourned the case till April 22 but why is the news not in town just like it was before the presidential elections? has buhari's emergence as the president-elect disqualified the case automatically? Nairalanders let's have your take on this please.

Because the army found Buhari's certificate grin grin grin grin grin = NO CASE grin grin grin grin

Buhari’s Certificate Found By The Army: The Evidence By Okoi Obono Obla

http://abusidiqu.com/buharis-certificate-found-by-the-army-the-evidence-by-okoi-obono-obla/
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by willyrey: 8:59am On Apr 17, 2015
Kolade354:
So you dont know Buhari is old enough to be your father before you are insulting him from your previous post........It is you who shld get a life cos nigerians have vote for change and after may 29th then you can start your shallow criticisim,he has not even assume office and you have been praying for his administration to failed as if you are not a concerned nigerian.............If you cant withstand buhari leading us go to Ghana,togo or even Niger.......You are fvking Dumb
now if you want me to take you serious,just show me where I insulted buhari in any of my topic or post,pls show me now now I dey wait,make we c who mumu inside me and u.
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by willyrey: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2015
Kolade354:
The time this useless OP is using to open thread after Thread, He should have used it to pray for Common sense from baba God.
and the time you used to open my thread to read and also comment nko....both of us dey spend our spare time here,I dey open thread for u to read dat means say u dey learn from me....I no knw y I dey answer you sef.
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by wahihi(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2015
Ilekeh:
Not if you stop him.

What type of English is that?
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by signz: 9:10am On Apr 17, 2015
Even if Buhari is guilty, i dont think any judge in Nigeria can make such pronouncement.
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by leboss6(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2015
The lawsuit was just a political tactic the Pdp hoped to use to stop the Buhari Momentum...... it will be thrown out
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by Kolade354(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=willyrey post=32810477]now if you want me to take you serious,just show me where I insulted buhari in any of my topic or post,pls show me now now I dey wait,make we c who mumu inside me and u.[/qu You mumu self shld be asking question like why is a litre of petrol #100,despite the fact we are the owner of this crude oil, countriles like Kuwait,iran, venezuela,libya sell a litre of petrol at #30 and #40.......Ask yourself where are 1200 Buses jonathan promised us to give each state to cushion the effect of hike in petrol after he removed subsidy..........Ask yourself where is #9 billion Naira jonathan govt used to buy stove for women..........Ask yourself where are the Chibok gurlz? Ask yourself why jonathan failed to prosecute subsidy thieves...............Ask yourself the largets economy in africa and our currency is so poor? And finally ask yourself why did Jonaadaft lose?
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by willyrey: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=Kolade354 post=32810985][/quote]abeg my yoruba friends,make una come help me interpret dis tin for yoruba,cos its like kolade don't understand English ooo....he said I insulted buhari and I told him to show me where I insulted buhari but he is now saying another thing,I just want him to show me where I insulted buhari,simple.....I will be very grateful if u guys will interpret it to him,thanks......
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by Chigold101(m): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2015
efilefun:
even the NTA and AIT which were used by the desperate one had openly come out to tell the world GMB got a degree from the USA army which is equivalent to masters degree... So tell me what you need ssce for when a masters degree is available. That case is as good as dead and meanwhile no more Money from the desperado to continue funding the case
see another ignorant guy on NL politics section. (no insult intended).

When GMB filled his INEC form he wrote W A E C. So even if he had a degree it is not important here. The case in court is that he didnt fulfil all the requriement in the form he filled which demands that he attach a copy of his W A E C certificate.

So let us wait until the court comes up with its final ruling on the matter.

NTA or AIT can say whatever they want but the law if upheld as it should be should take its due course.

Knowing that GMB does not get involved in corruption am sure he wont bribe the judges but he can plead with NIGERIANS to forgive his mistake the way Clinton pleaded with the Americans during Moniquer Lewenski‘s scandal.
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by Chigold101(m): 9:30am On Apr 17, 2015
signz:
Even if Buhari is guilty, i dont think any judge in Nigeria can make such pronouncement.
that means Buhari is ABOVE the law?

If someone is above the law, what is it called? Corruption or patroticsm?
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by Kolade354(m): 9:30am On Apr 17, 2015
willyrey:
abeg my yoruba friends,make una come help me interpret dis tin for yoruba,cos its like kolade don't understand English ooo....he said I insulted buhari and I told him to show me where I insulted buhari but he is now saying another thing,I just want him to show me where I insulted buhari,simple.....I will be very grateful if u guys will interpret it to him,thanks......
I know you are from those Lousy tribe.............You never see anyting bad in jona govt even if he embezzle all our money na our brother will be ur slogan........PHUMAKIM
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2015
willyrey:
make e no go shock una ooooo
haha,you dey craz?why you no dey givup stuuupiidity easily?
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by haywire07(m): 9:48am On Apr 17, 2015
willyrey:
With all the problems of Nigeria disturbing us including the recent xenophobia attacks,nigeria as a whole has lots on her neck right now,but notwithstanding,how come no one is hearing about the court case concerning the disqualification of Buhari due to his inability to provide the original of his credentials. The court adjourned the case till April 22 but why is the news not in town just like it was before the presidential elections?or has buhari's emergence as the president-elect disqualified the case automatically? Nairalanders let's have your take on this please.
Even if theres still a case, I thought u must hav heard the news that his original cert was found in d defence headquarters where it wz puporsely removed to distract nigerians
Re: Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 by jemype(m): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2015
It's really funny how people think buhari is a very stupid man. U will be very shocked after he assumes office may 29.
biafranqueen.:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paying Taxes In Nigeria, Can It Improve The Economy? / Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack / BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.