Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Peter Okoye Debuts New Dance Reality Show (Check This Out) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Peter Okoye Debuts New Dance Reality Show (Check This Out) (3002 Views)

View And Like New Dance #kolosoke / I Regretted Not Signing Phyno, 9ice And Kiss Daniel | Says Paul Okoye Of Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Debuts New Dance Reality Show (Check This Out) by Johnakwehblog(m): 5:09am On Apr 17, 2015
[img]http://tunezmedia.files./2015/04/wpid-wp-1429205346644.jpeg?w=545[/img]

Peter Okoye, one half of the P-Square music duo, has kicked-off with ‘Dance Nigeria with Peter,’ a TV reality show designed to raise the bar. Dance Nigeria with Peter is the first Dance Reality TV show that will bring about a whole new dimension to dancing in an exciting display of talents, all wrapped up with suspense and indecision of the judge/mentors.

The show witnesses Peter Okoye making his debut as a judge/mentor alongside dance Queen Kaffy and Nigerian hip hop dance choreographer, Flex.

[img]http://tunezmedia.files./2015/04/wpid-wp-1429205359708.jpeg?w=545[/img]

According to Peter Okoye, “This show is going to revolutionize the way Nigerians see dance. I am so happy to have on this project the best Nigeria has to offer when it comes to dance. We believe that dance has the power to put this nation on the map. Charity begins at home, so let’s dance Nigeria.”

The competition will be open to individuals from different dance backgrounds, be it solo, group or duet. Auditions will be held in June across four major cities in Nigeria (Jos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos) and also include street battles to make up the final 30 that will move to the competition phase.

Registration of interested candidates will commence in May where applicants/contestants are expected to text to a dedicated short code and a unique code is sent back to them to complete their registration on www.dancenigeria.com

Source:

http://johnakwehblog.tk/2015/04/peter-okoye-debuts-new-dance-reality-show/
Re: Peter Okoye Debuts New Dance Reality Show (Check This Out) by Beesluv: 6:00am On Apr 17, 2015
Good, let me go get my dancing shoes
Re: Peter Okoye Debuts New Dance Reality Show (Check This Out) by Badgers14: 6:11am On Apr 17, 2015
Why only peter, where is Paul It could have made sense if the show was "Psquare' instead of Peter.looks like there's a fire on the mountain, the other day Paul was on Facebook saying about the hit songs he wrote bla bla , who asked him grin .

I wish them the best sha

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Debuts New Dance Reality Show (Check This Out) by kelvine(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Peter is simply trying to prove to Paul dancing is a better skill and he can run his show alone. What song will the students or contestants be dancing to other than Psquare music ? This is so wrong on many grounds. Lord have mercy on a beautiful family.

Badgers14:
Why only peter, where is Paul It could have made sense if the show was "Psquare' instead of Peter.looks like there's a fire on the mountain, the other day Paul was on Facebook saying about the hit songs he wrote bla bla , who asked him grin .

I wish them the best sha
Re: Peter Okoye Debuts New Dance Reality Show (Check This Out) by ultrazone(m): 5:48am On May 01, 2015
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Has 89,650 Instagramfollowers For Posting Pics Of Just His Face / Thank You Guys; How I Hit 1,000,000 Views With 1,000 Posts In Less Than A Year / See 50cent’s New Exotic Dancer Girlfriend {pictures}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.