Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver (59733 Views)

Presidency Says Buhari Might Resign, Gives Shocking Reason / Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria / Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by joowealth(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari will certainly fail. It's very obvious.

I dont know why you can't reason but striving in hatred?
Your gullibility has to be properly and appropriately applied. Pls stop hating n let us support the president elect with all our best and see if he will fail as you are proclaiming or succeed as destined!
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by hansad: 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Akorede1114:
Buhari won d election if ure nt happy go nd hug transformer.enemies of progress..........nnn

Buhari had to win easily this time after 6 years BH coerced Nigerians to believe that Goodluck Jonathan cannot provide security of lives and property in Nigeria.

Buhari voters are mostly the ill-educated and those cowed by violence of BH, take the count,
You do not see Buhari's victory as mostly derived through BH violence? Buhari tried 3 times before but was rejected by Nigerians.

Even Buhari himself is becoming more and more jittery after his victory because he knows he does not merit the victory.

Buhari knows that there are also too many Nigerians who are not fools.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by ismatillahi(f): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
It was you guys that were beaten mercilessly. You guys were brainwashed and deceived into thinking Buhari is the Messiah. Buhari who couldn't develop himself after leaving government for over 30 years and you expect him to develop Nigeria in 4 years. SMH. You guys were slapped in the face. And you know the bad part? You guys don5even know you've been defeated. Shai, brainwashing is a bad thing.

chai! Hypocrate is a thief of brain, Could ur Messiah jonathan develop nigeria in 6yrs? Let God rule ur world d way jonathan rule nigeria. If I see ur AMEN. Then we are indeed being brainwashed.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Missmoney(f): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
haters will always hate. Let him start his tenure b4 u start ur blab*bing now.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
It was you guys that were beaten mercilessly. You guys were brainwashed and deceived into thinking Buhari is the Messiah. Buhari who couldn't develop himself after leaving government for over 30 years and you expect him to develop Nigeria in 4 years. SMH. You guys were slapped in the face. And you know the bad part? You guys don5even know you've been defeated. Shai, brainwashing is a bad thing.

Jeez!...I love this. Permit me to use this against any APC mugu that tells me I was defeated by them. Waiting for your kind approval,sir

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Akasha(f): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

By the way, Showyourcertificate, your topics always make front page, are you a mod??

Wots MOD
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by SeverusSnape(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
sarahatuba:

The video that guy severusSnape put up? Lmao dude seriously
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by AJORE(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
obowunmi:
Buhari made too many unrealistic promises.
Ds Name na wiggo ...in loud YORUBA silebu(syllable) OBO WUN MI....abeg replay the track..OBO WUN MI
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by eagleeyez: 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Please can u educate us on the obvious signs you are seeing on the failure of a man that is yet to be sworn in and start acting in official capacity?

I for one am neutral as apc is just another pdp but that does not mean I should be judgemental.

Am waiting
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Acidosis(m): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
sarahatuba:

The video that guy severusSnape put up? Lmao dude seriously
Nope
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by emy77: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
ogbonoeba:
It's over, pdp is the opposition party. Corruption is not stealing Should be the new motto and ideology. How can a president be so stupid as to say something like that openly? A disgrace.

He never said that, dude. Go and find out what he actually said. What he said was the right thing, better know it today.

That many of the acts we classify as corruption in Nigeria should actually be classified as stealing. Go and find out the maximum prison sentence in Nigeria for stealing and compare it with d sentence for corruption.

What GEJ was actually saying was that we should remove certain practices classified under the umbrella word, CORRUPTION, to equate stealing. What can be more noble and corruption deterring than that. When the average politician knows that if he embezzles public funds, he will not get a plea bargain or a slap on the wrist, but will be actually be prosecuted as a mere robber or thief.

Do u know what the Nigerian law prescribes for STEALING a mere phone Go and find out and u will realize that president Jonathan was actually right.

We the people have serious issues of comprehension in this country!!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by ezeagu(m): 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
People saying they will give Buhari the "GEJ" treatment if his doesn't perform in four years. While OBJ, IBB, and the old guard are surrounding him? Una go hear nwi!

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by eazy222: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
Buhari hv dat mind of change bt it will b hard for him y all dis change u guy are shoutin. Who are does dat will do d change OBJ or Tinubu or amechi all dis dirty pple are pple dat help buhari won. So tell me hw can he do d change?

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
Acidosis:

Nope
Where is the video
?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
No need for speculate. In sha Allah Buhari will be sworn in on 29th may, and we will be witnesses to his programs and style. May God help him to help Nigerians.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by tuniski: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
jeffizy:
You better wake up.
The election has been won.

Haven't your paymasters told you to return the laptop for storage till 2023?
gringrin

We won't tolerate your ridiculous and contemptuous logic and reasoning anymore.
Be warned.
get set to hear the many voices of those who don't believe in the charade of change garbed as buhari! He will soon get a name as Mr reversal/denial cos promises made will soon be promises denied and changed! Buhari iss the biggest scam! Thank God over 48% are not scammed. We are watching!
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Petra23(f): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
So on point.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by akanbiaa(m): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
God will certainly surprise you.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by ooshinibos: 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
http://www.naij.com/423027-4-reasons-buhari-might-not-deliver.html
you are probably right ....people forget that buhari cannot move swiftly on good policies like he did in the military era ...but I wish him well ,if he can constitutionalized the provision of basic needs like electricity , housing , water and transportation ( same stuff that GEJ promised but could not deliver fully ) then he will be a great leader
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by mikolo80: 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
http://www.naij.com/423027-4-reasons-buhari-might-not-deliver.html
HIS PARTY=NEW LEADERSHIP AND ALL MEMBERS MUST TOE THE LINE

HIS LEADERSHIP=HIS JOB IS TO BE A BE A "FIGURE HEAD" WHO[b] DELEGATES[/b] TO STRONG MINISTERS AND HEADS OF PARASTATALS(THATS THE WAY ITS DONE)

HIS PRECEDENT=NO EXCUSES FOR THE CLUELESS ONE.PICK YOUR PRIORITIES,UNDER PROMISE AND OVER DELIVER(FOCUS ON REFINERIES AND ELECTRICITY WILL TAKE OUT UNEMPLOYMENT WHICH WILL TAKE OUT HEALTH AND EDUCATION TO AN EXTENT)NOT SUBSTANDARD UNIVERSITIES WITH NO JOBS AFTER

HIS POPULARITY =DOESN'T MATTER,HE'S IN FOR FOUR YEARS BARRING ASSASINATION
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by AdeniyiA(m): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Acidosis:

OBJ has a better understanding and experience, yet he couldn't deliver a quarter of Buhari"s promises in 8 years.
The keyword is adequate PREPARATION ,which involves planning, strategies, forecasts and templates of activities -- all of which I believe Buhari has. A look at past occupiers of the post of the president showed people who were imposed on us/imposed themselves despite their unpreparedness, JONATHAN, YAR'ADUA, OBASANJO, ABDULSALAMI, ABACHA... etc
Tell me which one of them adequately planned of becoming a president?
If Buhari fails, we all fail
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Akinrogun(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
bad belleism...... oju oloko lagbado se ngbo! .......it's d set time for Nigeria to advance whether u like it or not.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by JJBROS(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Oklander:
Nonsense post…

Nonsense post indeed
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Buhari MUST, I repeat, MUST! deliver on all his promises or else I go swear for am.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
How can the Dauradullard perform when the foundation of his coming to power was wrong in the 80s and also wrong now?Who and who are the cornerstone of the dullard foundation?...Tinubu,Saraki,Obj,Atiku,Amaechi,Sylva and co. No be curse, the guy is already failure personify by denying what he said pror to the election even without taken over yet
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Omotayor123(f): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Haterz! when will u stop sulking and join d winning team?

Learn to March forward #
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by AdeniyiA(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Those who developed themselves to doctorate level what have they done?? ? To them corruption is not stealing.
If all Buhari still has is the brain with which he ruled Nigeria in the 80s, then we are satisfied with it
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by FMCowerri: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
All dis PDP people are out now to turn people against Baba. But let me say that I cannot work.
You PDP ruled Nigeria for 16years and all we get for it is corruption, insecurity, poor health system, bad road network etc.
Now someone is coming on board to start and reposition Nigeria for better future, instead of you to support him, all you are doing is to start looking for his down even when he has not resume to office.
Please and please if you cannot support Baba, keep quiet and keep looking as he will successfully take Nigeria from the bad state you PDP has taken us to a point where we look forward to.
Baba keep up the good work, you have our full support
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by darlenese(f): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Speakdatruth:
which truth hurts? dat Buhari does not have any idea abt nigeria's economy? wot year were u born sef? u beta ask who buhari was frm elders in ur family n stop shamefully displayin ur ignorance

Stop crying lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by 9ousky: 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
meccuno:
maybe you should start by asking the northerners these questions.....I think you would get a clearer picture....
What has Northerners Got to do with my Comment... What clearer picture?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by DrMaths(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
jeffizy:
You better wake up.
The election has been won.

Haven't your paymasters told you to return the laptop for storage till 2023?
gringrin

We won't tolerate your ridiculous and contemptuous logic and reasoning anymore.
Be warned.
Who will rule us till 2023

That Cancer Guy!

Ahuhahuhaha
I laugh in Swahili
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by nenergy(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Quoted.. They said he wont win..he won. Now they are saying he will fail. Well, I will comment again in 4 years. Cheerio!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Checkout These Pics Of Buhari, Zuma, Osinbajo And Wife At The Inauguration Lunch / Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.