Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.17th.april.2015 | My How To - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.17th.april.2015 | My How To (343 Views)

Grace Testimony From Nigeria : Protected From Armed Robbery / Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.8th.may.2015 | Wordfare! / Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.27th.march.2015 | Not At Will. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.17th.april.2015 | My How To by ComeBackHome: 7:15am On Apr 17, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | FRI.APRIL.17th 2015

MY HOW TO | John 16: 24 (TLB)

“You haven't tried this before, [but begin now]. Ask, using my name…”

Recalling from yesterday's capsule, there is no new creation that is without Power. We established the fact that there is no 'Power-Lacked' believers. In other words, the smallest of us has the same ‘Dunamis’ – God’s Miraculous power that works within God Himself | See Ephesians 3: 20, John 1: 12, 16.

The fact that some of us looked ‘Fragile’ doesn’t mean we lack Dunamis – Greek work for God’s Miraculous Power. The fact that a believer died bed-ridden doesn’t deny the fact that ‘Power’ resides within us.

As studied yesterday, Jesus made a profound statement to His disciples in Luke 10: 19 | “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you”. That power is ‘Exousia’ in Greek which implies Authority – Delegated influenced.

Someone once said, “Devil has power but doesn’t have authority”. I detest that statement. Well, he may have that over his own people, but; has none of the two over the New Creations. How could a toothless bull dog still have power to hurt? What devil has is no longer power but ‘Intimidation – Threat’. For God stripped all the spiritual tyrants in the universe of their sham Power/Authority (‘Exousia’ in Greek) at the Cross and marched them naked through the streets | See Colossians 2: 15. There is no power devil has now that the power within the smallest of us (in terms of physical stature) can’t beat hands down. It is not about the physical look, rather, what is on the inside.

HOW DO I USE MY AUTHORITY?

Via His (Jesus) name! Not by pleading the blood of Jesus!

"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth” | Philippians 2: 10 (NKJV).

“These are some of the signs that will accompany believers: They will throw out demons in my name” | Mark 16: 17 (TM).

In the NAME OF JESUS!

Dearly beloved, if we critically read that verse, we will see that when the name of Jesus is brought to scene in a bid to exercise our Authority in Christ – responding to the flow of Power that is inherent in us, every knee will bow. In other words, it is a 'Must'. No space for negotiation. No bargaining.

NOTE PLEASE: We are not to pray or fast or read our bible or evangelize to get ‘Power’ or before we could exercise our authority through His ‘NAME’. The best thing engaging in those exercises will do is to help us to be more sensitive, perhaps; to respond to the flow of the power that lies within us, resisting the influence of darkness.

In conclusion, according to our opening scripture - John 16: 24; if you haven't tried this before, begin now. Ask, using my name. You have a delegated authority already, coupled with the dunamis within you. Nonetheless, we are not to use this ‘Power/Authority’ against ‘Flesh and Blood’ or to destroy one another. This, we shall critically analyze by tomorrow.

NOW, SAY | I use the Power/Authority within me through the name of Jesus.

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, I stop every influence of darkness around my life – AMEN!

ViP | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.

(1) (Reply)

Self Assesment Day / Blessings That Come Each Day / Charlie Hebdo: Freedom Of Expression Under Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.