Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result (19839 Views)

U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft / Fayose Salutes Buhari, Begs Nigerians To Accept Presidential Poll Result / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Adyrin(m): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2015
.....for Good Goat!
borlarge:
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 17, 2015
The people have spoken.

The result before the Election.

grin
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by pweetyp: 9:25am On Apr 17, 2015
lol
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Caliph69: 9:25am On Apr 17, 2015
ijustdey:
the Abians have spoken.........

this PDP government is a real failure.
hope their last hope which is the electoral body won't disappoint them sha

Is it really about the PDP or the governor?
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Chazzyboy: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2015
obicentlis:
I've not killed before,but if T. A. Orji is presented bf me, I will happily take him down.
I just dey laugh o
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by m1500: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2015
dre11:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=115003

I am neither a member of APGA nor PDP but the truth must be told to free Abia from the shackles of bondage.
Orji and any one introduced by him under any guise must be shown the way out of the State house; enough is enough. Abia is simply a state on auto-pilot cruising to total destruction under Gov Orji!
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by pero45: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2015
Raiders:
if he is so much hatred. Why do you people keep voting him into office? weather you hate or love him. Ochendo is a good politician because he keeps winning election. PDP won all the senate and rep seats and are leading in the governorship election.

IDIOT that's why people are ANGRY......
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by missionmex(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2015
This man is a disgrace to anything thAt that looks like progress.

1 Like

Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Caliph69: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2015
A sign that Abians want T.Odour...and his stooge out. A change they need. The change they will get. No amount of lobbying will swerve that.

1 Like

Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.
all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,studyin B.s.c criminology and security studies,who has been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,"financially".
My mom had to take care of our education.7 of us.
has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees has elapsed, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and can not write exams,which ironically means,that I will have to withdraw from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collactorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=15pt]please,I want to appeal to those,who called,and at the end keep posting me.
after calling and showing interest in helping,I stopped posting this article online.
what I get at the end is posting,..you are not doing any good to my situation.instead,u are worsinin it,the time I would have use to get help,is wat you are wasting. by making me to stop posting this online..
I did my best to corperate and even sent my school registration NO and study centre for
comfirmation..
I am not saying,they should dash me this money.I can work for it,just that am not fit right now to raise the the money and exam,is around the corner..
[/size]
[size=15pt]
I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL,IF ANY ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH A LOAN INSTEAD

SOM1 QUOTED ME,QUESTIONIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS STORY.
IF YOU HAvE UR RESERVATIONS CONCERNIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THiS STORY.
YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME,SO WE COULD GO,TO MY STUDY CENTRE TOGEDA FOR COMFIRMATION OR AT MY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE,AT WUSE,HERE IN ABUJA
[/size]

[size=17pt]NOTE:pls if you can't assist with a loan and want to render direct financial assistance.you don't have to pay directly to me.
I will appreciate it more,if you pay directly into my school account.
Which you can google urself to comfirm
[/size]
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by hamaworld(m): 9:32am On Apr 17, 2015
Adyrin:
W for Wizard!

W for waste of their time & energy

1 Like

Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by d33jy85: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2015
Lies Lies and more Lies just a paid advert by Opposition. TA. Was in Umuahia collecting his certificate of Return for his Senate race but he was stoned by phantom Traders on his was 2 Abuja bah... the writing on the wall is clear as Day PDP has won in Abia don't listen 2 all d bad Belle people on NL come April 25th. Okezie Ikpeazu will win dis election by a wide Margin. And the disgraced tif known as Alex Otti wil hv 2 file 4 bankruptcy bc he borrowed and stole so much of Diamond banks moni 4 dis campaign. Those that are agitating are not real Abia. Citizens bc every1 knos that TA IS WORKING!! PDP ALL D WAAY

1 Like

Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Chazzyboy: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2015
Who will save Abia
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by sirgreen: 9:34am On Apr 17, 2015
omenka:
Lalasticlala, this your man truly isn't loved by his people. It seems to me this goes beyond his alleged lacklustre performance as a governor. Sure the guy didn't specifically do Abians some huge disservice??

How can a governor be hated so much by his own people??

I went to visit a friend in ABA Town yesterday, the whole place was covered with dirt n poverty.
I was forced to ask whether the Governor has ever been there, because nothing seems to work, nothing asper social amenities. No water, no electricity, no roads.

Oh what a sight to behold!

1 Like

Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Bants(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2015
hahaha pelted with water i like that idea no more stones and rocks
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Ibime(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2015
Raiders:
Ochendo!!!! The maradona of Abia state politics . I love this man for his political wit.

You are an eediot. May you die in poverty since you love those who oppress and steal from you.
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Orikinla(m): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2015
Until Abia people accept the divine intervention of CHANGE, they will continue to languish in anguish in their political limbo.

Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by biteck(m): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2015
THEY NEVER VOTED FOR YOU HIM.SAY WHAT YOU CAN DEFEND.
jossi994:
He who swallows a coconut should not complain when it can't be pushed out of the anus.

They voted him in.. Let them endure him. Shey na him be their Ochendo ni?
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by ishiamu(m): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2015
borlarge:

Gol gol
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by spencekat(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2015
TA Orji is a wicked man.Am from Abia,I know where it pinches us most.
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Raiders: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2015
Ibime:

You are an eediot. May you die in poverty since you love those who oppress and steal from you.
you are ignorant. Which politician don't steal or oppress. Ochendo is popular that is why he keep winning election in Abia state.
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by biteck(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2015
FRIEND,NO SANE PERSON IN ABIA WILL SUPPORT TAO.NONE!NO INSULTS INTENDED.
d33jy85:
Lies Lies and more Lies just a paid advert by Opposition. TA. Was in Umuahia collecting his certificate of Return for his Senate race but he was stoned by phantom Traders on his was 2 Abuja bah... the writing on the wall is clear as Day PDP has won in Abia don't listen 2 all d bad Belle people on NL come April 25th. Okezie Ikpeazu will win dis election by a wide Margin. And the disgraced tif known as Alex Otti wil hv 2 file 4 bankruptcy bc he borrowed and stole so much of Diamond banks moni 4 dis campaign. Those that are agitating are not real Abia. Citizens bc every1 knos that TA IS WORKING!! PDP ALL D WAAY
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by biteck(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2015
TA HAS NEVER WON A SINGLE ELECTION IN ABIA STATE.HE HAS ALWAYS RIGGED HIS WAY THROUGH.
Raiders:
you are ignorant. Which politician don't steal or oppress. Ochendo is popular that is why he keep winning election in Abia state.
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Caliph69: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2015
d33jy85:

TA IS WORKING!!
You must be living in a fool's paradise! Sorry!!!

1 Like

Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by samidbest001(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2015
Orji should just quietly give APGA their won pools
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by henryobinna(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2015
happybrother:
Whoever shall sell lies must reap failure. The sun will not succeed in undermining the good things of Abia.
oga nothing good in abia joor.

FYI I stay in Abia

1 Like

Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by hardbody: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2015
d33jy85:

I wanted to abuse your father and your generations born and yet unborn and to say it will not be well with you people, but i dont want to be banned.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by m1500: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2015
d33jy85:

Please can you enlighten this forum a bit; if only you can be kind enough to shed light on the achievements of Gov. Orji.
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by biteck(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2015
d33jy85:
The fact is that Otti shud not hav even ran 4 Gov. He is frum d Same Senatorial Zone as his Excellency. TA Orji so let us giv it 2 another zone that is why I am sayin all these people Agitating aginst PDP are not true citizens of Abia they might jus be aggrieved trader looking to protect der own intrests.. the people of Abia have spoken loud and clear that PDP is here to stay.
Raiders:
TAO IS NO HERE TO STAY MY DEAR.
TAO IS UNPOPULAR AMONG HIS KINSMEN,HOW DO YOU THINK HE WILL POPULAR IN THE STATE.WE DON'T NEED ANYBODY LIKE HIM OR CONNECTED TO HIM IN ANY WAY ON THE SADDLE IN OUR DEAR STATE.WE WILL NOT MISS HIM HONESTLY.HE IS AN INSENSITIVE,WICKED AND SELF-CENTERED RULER(NOT LEADER).
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by ejikemiwwo(m): 9:50am On Apr 17, 2015
D worst governor so far
Re: Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result by Niwdog(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Bross
Ayomax:
O'Lord I pray PDP will continue to rule Abia state!!!!! after all PDP is now consider as an Igbo party, so you guys should enjoy it while it last. T.A Orji please continue the good work.
its not all about party but individuals. Kwankwaso did all his good work under pdp. Gombe state gov dd his, under pdp. Enugu state gov dd his, under pdp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives In Yola, Adamawa State (Photos) / Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram / 5 Key Transport Sector Policies That Possibly Affected Ambode’s Re-election Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.