Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,549 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) (27508 Views)

Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" / Dambazau, Arase And El-rufai Visit Sheikh El-zakzaky (Photos) / Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by Raiders: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2015
francizy:

Jeeeeeeeesu!

Brother look at your life...

It has drained because of this comment..

Tony Elumelu of all people look for ministerial appointment? Are you high on something acidulous?

This is a multi-billionaire that earns $123million dollars in weeks brov, he doesn't need government money.

All he needs is the enabling environment to keep on raking in his millions of dollars..

Be sure before you comment bro.. Good luck..
he is trying to protect his investments because he knows with out government support his business will fail. People like him and Dangote have monopoly in Nigeria business community
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by babat85: 9:10am On Apr 17, 2015
Nice one
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2015
After voting GEJ
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by zbone(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2015
godofwar666:
no hawking no waiting, no standing just scroll down; ordered by mopol and mobile police.

are u OK bros....

mopol and mobile police?
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by francizy(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2015
Raiders:
he is trying to protect his investments because he knows with government support his business will fail. People like him and Dangote have monopoly in Nigeria business community

Yes, that is why I said that all he needs is an enabling environment to keep on raking in his millions..
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by Chazzyboy: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2015
I'm searching for u
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by maryam6(f): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2015
Me, watching nd observing all of them.
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by Jarus(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2015
xreal:
Wetin he dey find?

Ministerial appointment isn't for you, CBN isn't for you.
Go siddon.

Tony is actually bigger than ministerial or cbn appointment.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
dry!
pver dry.
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by smsdigito: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2015
francizy:
[size=18pt]Pellow Naigerians, I ask op you to gib this gownmant your necessary suffort.

We may disaffoint you but I plead you bare with us kwo?

Ip it is in da case of kworoftion, I will pight it with the last nunu in my system kawai!

But ip I pail, like Osinbade, sorry Osabanjo after pour years, flease, reelect me to try again Yo Wahhhhh[/size]... grin
ahahahahaha Nairaland is place to be for refreshment of the mind. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by Nellybii: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2015
francizy:
[size=18pt]Pellow Naigerians, I ask op you to gib this gownmant your necessary suffort.

We may disaffoint you but I plead you bare with us kwo?

Ip it is in da case of kworoftion, I will pight it with the last nunu in my system kawai!

But ip I pail, like Osinbade, sorry Osabanjo after pour years, flease, reelect me to try again Yo Wahhhhh[/size]... grin

All about accent right ?
Maybe you try FFK for Oyibo accent. But Honestly this is very dry and outdated.
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by skullbaba: 9:15am On Apr 17, 2015
Success has brothers and sisters but failure you are on your own and that why I must make it

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by samidbest001(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2015
Once you are successful, everybody will like to identify with you
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2015
That's how men shake hands.
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by darejem4real: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2015
Arire bani je
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by slimfit1(m): 9:19am On Apr 17, 2015
Buhari avoid shaking hands with this people oh. You don't know what they have put on their hands before shaking you. Yell or tell people to stay away or maintain phone calls or Facebook call.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by mbulela: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2015
oneeast:
Was there dearth of young and qualitative, lettered, energetic and vibrant human capital in Nigeria that this man was elected to lead the most populous, lettered, dynamic and diverse black nation as Nigeria?

Who sold this grand scam of the century to the Nigerian people?
What stopped you from contesting?
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by alfajohn: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2015
You can be sure that he contributed to their campaign fund for him to be warmly received. Don't be deceived money talks. In short money propels.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by freshdude99(m): 9:22am On Apr 17, 2015
Daura don turn to bus stop over night cheesy
If I take an Abuja bound flight from Lagos, I will first stop at Daura then Kaduna before Abuja grin grin grin
Some businessmen flexible sha o

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by ekolina(m): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2015
He will never go to them if he has not contributed to their campaign, Business men support every body and again he is friends with El Rufai
xreal:

Why is he going from one politicians place to the other?

You sure you haven't been sniffing gutter too?
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by aroti: 9:27am On Apr 17, 2015
oneeast:
Was there dearth of young and qualitative, lettered, energetic and vibrant human capital in Nigeria that this man was elected to lead the most populous, lettered, dynamic and diverse black nation as Nigeria?

I doubt very much if that were the reasons, but rather principal qualities of integrity, honesty and incorruptibility which are palpably non existent in the young and qualitative, lettered, energetic and vibrant human capital in the dynamic and diverse black nation called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by Godmann(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2015
The Scammers are through with GEJ, time to explore Buhari.

GMB better beware of 419ers
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by agabusta: 9:37am On Apr 17, 2015
oneeast:

cry me a river tongue

he will govern u for the next 4 years, get used to it! And if he performs reasonable well and expresses his interest to go 4 more years, we'll vote him again to your uttermost chargrin and amazement. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by ideylaff: 9:37am On Apr 17, 2015
francizy:

Jeeeeeeeesu!

Brother look at your life...

It has drained because of this comment..

Tony Elumelu of all people look for ministerial appointment? Are you high on something acidulous?

This is a multi-billionaire that earns $123million dollars in weeks brov, he doesn't need government money.

All he needs is the enabling environment to keep on raking in his millions of dollars..

Be sure before you comment bro.. Good luck..

Don't make assumptions or even kid yourself, they don't make any dime without courting government. Do you think its that easy to make money

Most of it is by manipulating the Stocks and shares by insider knowledge

Forget money , I know Tony very well, he loves power, if he does not love power why is he back as UBA Chairman after many years as CEO/MD.

Hes always had this lifetme ambition to be the CBN Governor, if the opportunity arises it will be hard for him to turn it down or even as the New AMCON BOSS cos I think Chike Obi will be indicted as hes used AMCON money to back GEJ's releection and there is no hiding place for him that he directly backed a losing horse like GEJ

Even if Minister of Finance comes up Tony will jump at it

In conclusion dont think Tony's money is all his.... we know the main investors... but this is not the time and place to discuss this....

You dont just show up in Daura and then in Kaduna just to say hello...... Naaaaaa

its either a "notice me or dont 4get me I am alive move" by master stroke planner Tony Elumelu.... don't be deceived.... rich people love Power & Money..... together

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by Islie: 9:39am On Apr 17, 2015
Tony is playing street smartness with this
Trying to move with the tide and government at the center
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by fkaz(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2015
freshdude99:
If I take an Abuja bound flight from Lagos, I will first stop at Daura then Kaduna before Abuja grin grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by ideylaff: 9:40am On Apr 17, 2015
Jarus:

Tony is actually bigger than ministerial or cbn appointment.

Yeah right.... very funny.... we know Tony has already bn to OBJ to tell him what role he will like to play..

Tony loves Power end off.....

Don't kid yourself, they don't make any dime without courting government u think its that easy to make money

Most of it is by manipulating the Stocks and shares by insider knowledge

Forget money , I know Tony very well, he loves power, if he does not love power why is he back as UBA Chairman after many years as CEO/MD.

Hes always had this lifetime ambition to be the CBN Governor, if the opportunity arises it will be hard for him to turn it down or even as the New AMCON BOSS cos I think Chike Obi will be indicted as hes used AMCON money to back GEJ's reelection and there is no hiding place for him that he directly backed a losing horse like GEJ

Even if Minister of Finance comes up Tony will jump at it

In conclusion dont think Tony's money is all his.... we know the main investors... but this is not the time and place to discuss this....

You dont just show up in Daura and then in Kaduna just to say hello...... Naaaaaa

its either a "notice me or dont 4get me I am alive move" by master stroke planner Tony Elumelu.... don't be deceived.... rich people love Power & Money..... together

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by fkaz(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2015
freshdude99:

grin grin grin may be tony is coming from Niger or chad republic

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by tutudesz: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2015
sova:
Tot Elumelu is a die hard PDP man in delta state. a business man will always be a business man.
not tony but godwin his kid brother
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by ikombe: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2015
If someone goes to congratulate u people will say its becos gej lost undecided

when someone doesnt congratulate u people will still say d person is feeling too big.

Nigerians blowing hot and cold @ d same time since 1845 undecided

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
Daura has become a mini mecca of some sort- everybody now goes there. Elumelu, if you have questions to answer about any financial malpractice, be rest assured that you are going to answer them , as this visit to General will not help you when the vibrant anti-graft agency that's going to be put in placecomes knocking cos it is not going to find sacred cows in the course of discharging it's constitutional duty.

Tony is a business man, not a public servant. Everyone of course must protect his/her interest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Receives Instrument Of Office From Mimiko (Photos) / It Is Legal For DSS To Arrest Suspects At Night - The Cable Replies Femi Falana / 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.