Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Buhari Ministerial List Should Include - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ministerial List Should Include (2248 Views)

Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators / Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Ministerial List Should Include by xkris11(m): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2015
People I want to see in ministerial postions are obiageli ezekweili,
She is totally qualified to be our next minister of finance. She is intelligent and experience enough to tackle any challenges to help build a stronger financial economic.

Akinwuni Adesina.
He is one of the best minister in Gej administration, he is hardworking,intelligent and credible,though I am struggling to find a more important and challenging position for him but I think he should be our next minister of education.

Donald Duke.
Undoubtedly he should be our next minister of tourism.he is not just fit but qualify for that role,he is experience enough to be successful in that position just as he did in cross river.

Babatunde Raji Fashola.
Though I am struggling to find a position for him in buhari s cabinet,not because he is an APC man with the president elect or because I am totally satisfied with his work in Lagos but because I know he is a man that will perform much more better in a working administration. Having him onboard will be a + to GMB.

I selected these people base on their past work experience,if we need change these people are sure credible enough to bring changes in all of their appointed position.

This is just my humble suggestion,kindly add yours
Re: Buhari Ministerial List Should Include by xreal: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2015
Akinwumi Adesina and Fashola are the only two on your list that I will agree to.
Re: Buhari Ministerial List Should Include by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 17, 2015
What is all akinwunmi adesina crap sef?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial List Should Include by DuchessLily(f): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2015
xreal:
Akinwumi Adesina and Fashola are the only two on your list that I will agree to.

Yeah! because they r ur Yoruba brodas

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial List Should Include by xkris11(m): 9:01am On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

Haba,he is the reason why the agricultural sector is successful .
Re: Buhari Ministerial List Should Include by xreal: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2015
DuchessLily:

....never noticed that until you mentioned it.

True coincidence.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial List Should Include by DuchessLily(f): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2015
xreal:

....never noticed that until you mentioned it.

True coincidence.

*yimu* If I hear!
Re: Buhari Ministerial List Should Include by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 17, 2015
xkris11:

Do you mean rice section? What about poultry, fisheries, livestock, storage, processing, hid and skin, cash crops. We have brighter minds abeg.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial List Should Include by cally3D(m): 9:09am On Apr 17, 2015
I guess Peter obi merits a position there too!
Re: Buhari Ministerial List Should Include by stronger: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2015
Akinwunmi Adesina if flipping overrrated.

**Growth of agriculture has actually reduced from about 7% to 5%
**The fertilizer scam advert has actually not reduced corruption in that sector. Go to the north and ask the farmers.

He should go to the AfDB!

Ministers I want;

(1) Fashola (Power or petroleum)

(2) Fayemi (something regarding policy and strategy)

(3) Donald Duke (Tourism. . although right now that ministry is just a waste. And it will be in a long time. perceptions because of Boko haram etc have badly affected our tourism industry. It should be merged with another ministry

(4) Pat Utomi (Finance)

(5) Ezewisili (Finance or Education)

(6) Kwankwaso (Works or FCT. . if he agrees to give up his senate seat)
Re: Buhari Ministerial List Should Include by stronger: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

Don't mind them. They keep believing all the fancy figures being thrown around. growth of the agric sector has actually reduced from about 7 to about 5% in his tenure.

The question a lot of people fail to ask is. . "Is food CHEAPER now?". that's the bottom line. The answer is NO. Maybe except rice. . every other thing is more expensive. . So what's the hype?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial List Should Include by stronger: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2015
cally3D:
I guess Peter obi merits a position there too!

Tufiakwa! That nonsense man! Apart from his failure in Anambra because he refused to spend, he is also a very visionless man. Someone that should have stayed back in APGA and try to build a formidable opposition. . shame! Now that PDP is down, it'll be nice to his political career slide doooooowwwwwwwwnnnnnn! grin grin
Re: Buhari Ministerial List Should Include by xkris11(m): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2015
stronger:

Don't mind them. They keep believing all the fancy figures being thrown around. growth of the agric sector has actually reduced from about 7 to about 5% in his tenure.

The question a lot of people fail to ask is. . "Is food CHEAPER now?". that's the bottom line. The answer is NO. Maybe except rice. . every other thing is more expensive. . So what's the hype?

If he has failed has you said,why then will an opposition party trying to adapt his work for continuity? You should bear in mind that he was appointed in 2011 and in 3 years he has done more than his predecessor, what he has done is lay down a good and lasting foundation for agricultural sector.
Re: Buhari Ministerial List Should Include by stronger: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2015
xkris11:

If he has failed has you said,why then will an opposition party trying to adapt his work for continuity? You should bear in mind that he was appointed in 2011 and in 3 years he has done more than his predecessor, what he has done is lay down a good and lasting foundation for agricultural sector.

Thanks. I just told you that the growth in Agricultural sector has actually REDUCED, DECREASED, GONE DOWN!! What part of that is not clear?

Please tell me, apart from rice maybe, three other food stuff that are cheaper now than say last year. That's how you measure actual performance no? Isn't that the bottom line.

Expecting your answer.
Re: Buhari Ministerial List Should Include by xreal: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2015
DuchessLily:

*yimu* If I hear!

Òótó ni sé.
Re: Buhari Ministerial List Should Include by xkris11(m): 10:10am On Apr 17, 2015
stronger:

Thanks. I just told you that the growth in Agricultural sector has actually REDUCED, DECREASED, GONE DOWN!! What part of that is not clear?

Please tell me, apart from rice maybe, three other food stuff that are cheaper now than say last year. That's how you measure actual performance no? Isn't that the bottom line.

Expecting your answer.

Thank God u mention Rice,if the production of Rice has improve and now cheaper in the market has you said dont you think oyher food production will improve postively with time and you should also bear in mind tht all this improvement is within 3 years.

We shouldnt forget how expensive fertilizer was for small scale farmers and how affordable it is now.

If the most consumed food in Africa is now affordable others will follow.success stories is step after step.
I tell you if his developmental plan continue we will have more success stories.
Re: Buhari Ministerial List Should Include by stronger: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2015
xkris11:

Thank God u mention Rice,if the production of Rice has improve and now cheaper in the market has you said dont you think oyher food production will improve postively with time and you should also bear in mind tht all this improvement is within 3 years.

We shouldnt forget how expensive fertilizer was for small scale farmers and how affordable it is now.

If the most consumed food in Africa is now affordable others will follow.success stories is step after step.
I tell you if his developmental plan continue we will have more success stories.

K
Re: Buhari Ministerial List Should Include by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2015
stronger:

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial List Should Include by mikolo80: 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
DuchessLily:

SUCH STUPIDDITY
Re: Buhari Ministerial List Should Include by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Im advocating this guy not for ministerial but head of EFCC rt, Col Jafaru Isa former governor Kaduna state.
Re: Buhari Ministerial List Should Include by xkris11(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
Im advocating this guy not for ministerial but head of EFCC rt, Col Jafaru Isa former governor Kaduna state.
We don't need a political for that position.
Re: Buhari Ministerial List Should Include by chat2deen(m): 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
xkris11:

With cassava bread? Hehehe hehe

(1) (Reply)

See The Salaries And Allowances Of National Assembly Members / Amosun Sacks Permsec, 5 Others Over ‘offensive’ Exam Question / Atiku, Nwodo Set To Float New Mega Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.