Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke (5605 Views)

Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / Just Get Out Of My Sight – Jonathan Blasts Allison-madueke / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by Airforce1(m): 9:32am On Apr 17, 2015
President Goodluck is very angry and from what our reliable source gathered, he believes it is the corrupt acts that were perpetrated by Diezani Allison-Madueke and other powerful ministers in his government that made Nigerians see him as a weak president and refused to vote for him on March 28.

Consequently, after a picture of the Minister of Petroleum, Allison-Maduake, in the house of ex-president Abdulsalami Abubakar to beg for forgiveness from President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari leaked, it was learnt that Jonathan was angry to the extent he does not want to set his eyes on her again.

When she attempted to see Jonathan, he immediately shouted on her: "Just get out of my sight"!

The situation is so bad that former Head of State, Abdusalami Abubakar, on Thursday led the Minister to a closed-door meeting with President Jonathan in his office at the Aso Rock Villa.

Alison-Madueke arrived the Villa for the meeting about three minutes after Abubakar made his way into the President’s office.

The photograph of the minister during a visit to Abubakar's residence went viral on the Internet recently with many insinuating she must be reaching out to him to avoid probe by General Buhari.

About 30 minutes after they both entered the President’s office, Abubakar emerged, leaving her behind.

When asked for the purpose of his visit, Abubakar said it was in continuation of his job as the chairman of the National Peace Committee for the 2015 General Elections.

“As the chairman of the peace committee, there is always interaction between the incoming president and President Jonathan, in order to ensure that the peace we have been able to get is sustained."

She was said to have tried to seek asylum abroad but failed, hence her she decided to return and beg.

http://www.olufamous.com/2015/04/just-get-out-of-my-sight-jonathan.html

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2015
Did Jonathan just wake up ni?

But he said "stealing is not corruption"

7 Likes

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by chimsimdindu: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2015
STRANGER THAN FICTION !

6 Likes

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by Airforce1(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2015
Allison-Madueke never thought a day like these would come

11 Likes

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by menesheh(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2015
.com

Google una try

2 Likes

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2015
I dnt biliv the story o jare

1 Like

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by EMMYLASHTINS(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2015
Make him commot 4 dere jare.MAY 29 too long gan self

1 Like

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by SeverusSnape(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2015
IRO NLA... Big Lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by all4gud(m): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2015
The guilty are afraid. The expensive lifestyle of her children abroad will soon come to an end

4 Likes

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by vislabraye(m): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2015
He should have said this long ago.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by Vicotex(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2015
ᅫThis is one of those apc lies flying around the internet.

6 Likes

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by iykofias(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2015
What happened to mr nice man?

1 Like

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by Airforce1(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2015
smiley
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by kodded(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2015
HMMM undecided

1 Like

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by Codyt(m): 9:58am On Apr 17, 2015
Please can anyone help me. I want to know steps of opening a thread on NL. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by Truth24(m): 10:03am On Apr 17, 2015
The Change is here......Here to stay
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by Ddonoflife(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2015
pics or video of him saying it or adonbelieveit

2 Likes

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by acenazt: 10:08am On Apr 17, 2015
Some people make me wonder how stupid they are. So this woman never thought her boy GEJ will stepbdown someday and she will be made to cough out all the Goodies she stole abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by richidinho(m): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2015
Codyt:
Please can anyone help me. I want to know steps of opening a thread on NL. Thanks

Go to the normal Nairaland page

Click on the page u want your thread to fall on e.g politics, jokes, romance

Check the bottom of the page where u have REPLY, look for "create new"
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by richidinho(m): 10:10am On Apr 17, 2015
*I enter I saw them APC olofofos, I pick race commot*

1 Like

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by cooljude(m): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2015
Liesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

1 Like

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by cooljude(m): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2015
Lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by waternogetemeny: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2015
If this is wat yorubas went to school so they can become, then Awolowo is a big fail.

Everyday turn on the TV, u find jobless yoruba men debating politics. Go online it is even worse.

I try to see their position in life and the political arena they discuss and find them to be nothing but hungry and bitter outsiders.

Sad though, that grown men do nothing but sit around and gossip like women.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by Orunto: 10:20am On Apr 17, 2015
The ANTS destroy without limit. They think they are the cleverest in the Universe. See this disgusting fine face shameless thief. By their wickedness, they suspended God's answer to Goodluck's prayers. Their ways shall perish IJN AMEN!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2015
Lol...about a year or thereabout too late though.
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by jmoore(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2015
source is olufamous. Smh

Quack journalism!!
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by 7footre(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2015
If there is anyone I want probed so bad, it's this woman!!!
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 17, 2015
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Showing small action if true...

1 Like

Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by alexis007(m): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2015
this GEJ have suffered....so because you don manage land android(the money sef wey u use buy am sef na your savings since 2001 wey OBJ initiate the use of GSM and telcom services).......you dey feel like say you go just dey open thread anyhow dey post rumour anyhow...........anyway shaa, carry go till may 29.......by that time e-kirikiri has been established for you and your likes angry
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by iamrealdeji(m): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2015
waternogetemeny:
If this is wat yorubas went to school so they can become, then Awolowo is a big fail.

Everyday turn on the TV, u find jobless yoruba men debating politics. Go online it is even worse.

I try to see their position in life and the political arena they discuss and find them to be nothing but hungry and bitter outsiders.

Sad though, that grown men do nothing but sit around and gossip like women.
What has yoruba got to do with this clown?
Re: Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke by shadownetinc: 11:08am On Apr 17, 2015
Relaxing! Let da game began

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Senator Caught Kissing Another Man's Wife / Buhari Presidency Explain Yusuff Buhari’s N56million Power Bike. / Reverend Jolly Nyame (ex-governor Of Taraba State) Stole N1.6 Billion - Efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.