Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Help!!! Uba Bank Want To Dedraud Me Ooh - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! Uba Bank Want To Dedraud Me Ooh (1868 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / My Experience With UBA Bank. (must Read!!!!!!!) / Help!!! UBA Is Defrauding Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Uba Bank Want To Dedraud Me Ooh by Klare(f): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2015
Gm all,pls mod move this to where i can get my problem solved quickly abeg i needed this help urgently, am fustrated about what to do.

Its happen about last week, i went to zenith bank ti withdraw 20k with my bank atm, on walking a mile away i discovered i was debited twice, totally 40k,

I wasnt worried at all cause i felt normal tin now!!! Them go return my money has thats not there first tyme, but this is the highest amount ever now and i needed my money urgently to so some things.

Went to a uba branch to logged complaint nd was told to fill a form which i did, after the costomer care was so rude and couldnt put me through the form, any questions asked will be replied by cant you read,

After all said and done was told my money will be reverted in 5 workings days and till date which is more than 5 my money never back. Abeg help me ooh
Re: Help!!! Uba Bank Want To Dedraud Me Ooh by PerfectFortune: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2015
You need to re-lodge the complaint prefarably at your branch (where ur account is domicile) or another branch where you may be lucky to meet a more professional customer service officer.

If the above doesn't yield a desired result, drop ur "buttie" cover, put on a Mushin or Ajegunle attitude; shout on top of your voice such that almost everyone in the hall would notice with a thought of "who is this mad/fraustrated fellow?".

Then, I bet your worries would be over in less than an hour and you will smile home with your formerly seemingly traped cash in your hands thinking "Una father; you no know sey I get craze pass"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Uba Bank Want To Dedraud Me Ooh by Klare(f): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2015
PerfectFortune:
You need to re-lodge the complaint prefarably at your branch (where ur account is domicile) or another branch where you may be lucky to meet a more professional customer service officer.

If the above doesn't yield a desired result, drop ur "buttie" cover, put on a Mushin or Ajegunle attitude; shout on top of your voice such that almost everyone in the hall would notice with a thought of "who is this mad/fraustrated fellow?".

Then, I bet your worries would be over in less than an hour and you will smile home with your formerly seemingly traped cash in your hands thinking "Una father; you no know sey I get craze pass"
. Kk ur encouragement encourages me cos am fustrated ooh how come e easy to keep money ur own money ooh bt to collect am wahala imahine

Nigeria where u sufferhead nd suffer before u yield any good thing or good result
Re: Help!!! Uba Bank Want To Dedraud Me Ooh by MrMann1(m): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2015
Always try to use ur banks' ATM for transaction, so that the reversal will be faster. Normally, within 24hrs, ur money is supposed to be reverted back into ur acct. Make sure you disturb them at the bank where the issue occurred. Goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Uba Bank Want To Dedraud Me Ooh by Klare(f): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2015
MrMann1:
Always try to use ur banks' ATM for transaction, so that the reversal will be faster. Normally, within 24hrs, ur money is supposed to be reverted back into ur acct. Make sure you disturb them at the bank where the issue occurred. Goodluck.

Thats y i was not afraid, Before was finking 24 hrs before they told me to start filling the form nd await my money 5 working days
Re: Help!!! Uba Bank Want To Dedraud Me Ooh by realnaijaboy: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Klare:
Gm all,pls mod move this to where i can get my problem solved quickly abeg i needed this help urgently, am fustrated about what to do.

Its happen about last week, i went to zenith bank ti withdraw 20k with my bank atm, on walking a mile away i discovered i was debited twice, totally 40k,

I wasnt worried at all cause i felt normal tin now!!! Them go return my money has thats not there first tyme, but this is the highest amount ever now and i needed my money urgently to so some things.

Went to a uba branch to logged complaint nd was told to fill a form which i did, after the costomer care was so rude and couldnt put me through the form, any questions asked will be replied by cant you read,

After all said and done was told my money will be reverted in 5 workings days and till date which is more than 5 my money never back. Abeg help me ooh

Hello Klare,

Kindly send an email with your details including account number and the branch where this happened to cfc@ubagroup.com.

Use "Complaint from Klare" as your subject.

We do apologize for this experience and we look forward to receiving your email.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Uba Bank Want To Dedraud Me Ooh by adeagbeleniyi: 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
JUST SEND A MAIL TO CFC@UBAGROUP.COM INFORMING THEM ABOUT THE ISSUE, INFACT YOU CAN ALSO INCLUDE YOUR MOBILE NUMBER IN THE MAIL
Klare:

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Uba Bank Want To Dedraud Me Ooh by Ohans04: 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
Madam, one of the fastest ways to get all this kind of wahala resolved is to contact their Customer care since you have visited the branch and they haven't done anything i had a similar issue once and i sent an mail to cfc@ubagroup.com narrated all that happened after some days i got my funds back i hope you have that same luck Ma. grin
Re: Help!!! Uba Bank Want To Dedraud Me Ooh by Klare(f): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
realnaijaboy:

Hello Klare,

Kindly send an email with your details including account number and the branch where this happened to cfc@ubagroup.com.

Use "Complaint from Klare" as your subject.

We do apologize for this experience and we look forward to receiving your email.
Thank you.

Am i assured of a favourable reply? I will be gratefil thanks
Re: Help!!! Uba Bank Want To Dedraud Me Ooh by Klare(f): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=Klare post=32819502][/quote]

Pls give me directories how i will fill the form, cant see where to fill a form here oih
Re: Help!!! Uba Bank Want To Dedraud Me Ooh by realnaijaboy: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=Klare post=32819502][/quote]

Yes, Klare. You will MOST DEFINITELY get a positive response.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Uba Bank Want To Dedraud Me Ooh by Klare(f): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
realnaijaboy:

Yes, Klare. You will MOST DEFINITELY get a positive response.

Thanks
Re: Help!!! Uba Bank Want To Dedraud Me Ooh by moshoodn(m): 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Klare:

Thanks

Klare, hope you have done the needful.... If not do it fast.

Thanks, realnaijaboy....

Please next time, Klare, try using your Bank's ATM.
Re: Help!!! Uba Bank Want To Dedraud Me Ooh by Klare(f): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
moshoodn:

Klare, hope you have done the needful.... If not do it fast.

Thanks, realnaijaboy....

Please next time, Klare, try using your Bank's ATM.

I have done the needful sir was told my money will be back on or before 24 th of this month, they really gave me the atendtion i needed and deserved.

Bt one of the function of the atm is to bank anywhere nd whereever u are now, looking for my bank anytyme i wanna use atm is crazy now. Its like even going inside the bank to withdraw instead

Thanks very much though.
Re: Help!!! Uba Bank Want To Dedraud Me Ooh by moshoodn(m): 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Klare:

I have done the needful sir was told my money will be back on or before 24 th of this month, they really gave me the atendtion i needed and deserved.

Bt one of the function of the atm is to bank anywhere nd whereever u are now, looking for my bank anytyme i wanna use atm is crazy now. Its like even going inside the bank to withdraw instead

Thanks very much though.

Good...

You know anytime you use another bank ATM and there is a failed transaction, there has to be a communication between both banks (the issuer and the acquirer).. This is why it takes longer time unlike when it's just your bank only.

Update the thread when you get your money back.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Uba Bank Want To Dedraud Me Ooh by Klare(f): 6:06am On Apr 21, 2015
My money is bk

(1) (Reply)

Invest In The City Of Awka: 5 Reasons Why You Should Do So / 10 Biggest Telecommunications Companies In Africa. / Am Quiting My Job Today Pls Help I Have 50k With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.