Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty (2076 Views)

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter / Tonto Dikeh Shares First Post Baby Photo / Tania Omotayo Shares First Photo Since Wizkid Second Baby News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty by hilaryiwens05: 10:44am On Apr 17, 2015

Well, it looks like Chris Brown is a father.

A few months after being hit with a bombshell that the singer may be the daddy of a 9-month-old daughter Royalty, the singer has finally broken his silence on the matter in the form of two adorable photographs.

Taking to Instagram, Breezy indirectly confirmed that he is the father to a beautiful baby girl by sharing this precious picture of himself smiling at his precious little lady, who was matching Brown in a red outfit and showing off the biggest smile.

"God has blessed me with my twin #ROYALTY," he captioned the snapshot, and followed with another close-up of her gorgeous face as she looks down and flaunts her cheeks, long lashes and cute curls.

Brown seemed to address the matter in a cryptic but motivational post on Instagram just a few days ago.

Along with a selfie of Breezy on the basketball court, he wrote, "Every step I take will only be to greatness. Learning myself everyday and striving to make a difference. Thriving not surviving. I can't make anyone love me or like me but for the people who do, you are highly appreciated and valued. I wanna grow into a great man and take care of my family. In order for me to change the world I have to change my mentality."

TMZ reported that Brown is the father of a 9-month-old baby girl last month. The report stated that the child's mother is a former model named Nia, whom the 25-year-old rapper has known for several years.

At the time, E! News contacted Brown's rep, who opted not to comment on the reports, and the recording artist chose not to speak out on the paternity claims.

However, Brown's on-again-off-again girlfriend Karrueche Tran took to Twitter the following morning, and seemed to confirm the reports. "Listen. One can only take so much. The best of luck to Chris and his family. No baby drama for me," she wrote.
Re: Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty by AmicableMe(f): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2015
FTC * dancing shoki* cus i dey go front page
Re: Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2015
The baby is so adorable kiss kiss
Re: Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty by vickkyruby(f): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2015
She's Adorably Cute!
Re: Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty by modelboy(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty by Eneze1(f): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2015
At last......I think he should change his song to "this guys aint loyal" The baby is adorable
Re: Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty by hilaryiwens05: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2015
wat dose FTC MEANS undecided undecided undecided
AmicableMe:
FTC
Re: Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty by imbless: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty by sexynabila(f): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
mmmmm so cute.... love d name...gonna name ma daughter same name too
Re: Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty by floragregs(f): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
wat dose FTC MEANS undecided undecided undecided
first to comment. But don't say it, only mumu pple say it.
Re: Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty by AmicableMe(f): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
floragregs:
first to comment. But don't say it, only mumu pple say it.
I will pretend that I did not hear you indirectly calling me mumu... am in a good mood
Re: Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty by floragregs(f): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
AmicableMe:
I will pretend that I did not hear you indirectly calling me mumu... am in a good mood
don't take it personal naaaa, Oya sorry, *hugs her*
Re: Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty by AmicableMe(f): 12:42am On Apr 18, 2015
floragregs:
don't take it personal naaaa, Oya sorry, *hugs her*
better... now the gods have been appeased grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Flaunts New ‘original’ Designer Bag She Just Bought ( Photos) / What is tonto dikeh doing in this pics ? / Photos: Mike Ezuruonye Turns Primary School Boy In New Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.