Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Report Of Violence In Ado Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Of Violence In Ado Ekiti (765 Views)

Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) / Fayose Embraces Ooni Ogunwusi As Both Leaders Meet In Ado-ekiti / APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Report Of Violence In Ado Ekiti by Osgilliat(m): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2015
there has been a report of serious violence in ado ekiti right now. anyone that is about to pass their route should proceed with care and be vigilant. banks has been close and roads has been blocked. the cause of the violence is still unknown to me. but my guess is political violence on governor Fayose impeachment.
Re: Report Of Violence In Ado Ekiti by iykebesbt1(m): 11:41am On Apr 17, 2015
Oh! thank you very seriously...
Re: Report Of Violence In Ado Ekiti by ozoigbondu: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2015
Add sauce or pishure
Re: Report Of Violence In Ado Ekiti by imbless: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Report Of Violence In Ado Ekiti by QATOFIN: 11:46am On Apr 17, 2015
ok, make i rush call peace corp, op wait for there i dy come.
Re: Report Of Violence In Ado Ekiti by Redoil: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Add sauce or pishure
which source when we all know that 95% of people from that region are born touts with violence in their blood.
Re: Report Of Violence In Ado Ekiti by ademega(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
Redoil:
which source when we all know that 95% of people from that region are born touts with violence in their blood.
That is not true . the few that are touts were made to be by some selfish politicians
Re: Report Of Violence In Ado Ekiti by babyphaze77(m): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Redoil:

If you are not related to the region, you wont be saying people there are born of touts. The best brains used by other states are frm the state e.g Femi Falana, Afe Babalola etc. There is no violence but only protest. Do not pass comment on people you have never met and be wit....
Re: Report Of Violence In Ado Ekiti by Redoil: 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
ademega:

That is not true . the few that are touts were made to be by some selfish politicians
tinubu comes to mind

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Thieves Out Of Your House – Burglars Advise / Hitler My Hero Mussolini My Role Model / INJUSTICE: Dangote, Military Mock Our Killing - Gboko Community Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.