Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Juju Placed In Different Corners Made Me Move Out Of Govt House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Juju Placed In Different Corners Made Me Move Out Of Govt House (908 Views)

Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria / Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo / What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juju Placed In Different Corners Made Me Move Out Of Govt House by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re-elected governor of Oyo state, Abiola
Ajimobi explained why he moved out of
his official residence to his private residence.
He said he moved out of the Government
House to stay in his own private home after
he discovered fetish things placed inside the
house by some unidentified people.
He said his spiritual fathers
advised him to move out of the government
house so that the evil plans of those placing
the sacrifices (ebo) within the premises will
not work.
He said this during the eighth-day Fidau for
the late Chief Imam of Ibadanland, Sheikh
Baosari Haruna in Ibadan yesterday April
16th.
"They first came to you Alfas to give
them prayers that will send me out of
office, but my own Alfa’s prayers
superseded theirs. Every morning, I go
out for exercise. If you know the
Government House very well, it has
many interchanges, popularly called
orita, I see all kinds of sacrifices (ebo)
placed at these junctions. Worried by
these developments, some of you my
Alfas here advised me to move out of
the Government House to render their
evil plots useless,’’ he said.

source: www.africannah..in/2015/04/juju-placed-in-different-corners-made.html?m=1
Re: Juju Placed In Different Corners Made Me Move Out Of Govt House by ademega(m): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yoruba people and ebo ... Bread and epa
Re: Juju Placed In Different Corners Made Me Move Out Of Govt House by DuchessLily(f): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hmmmm..... Naija!
Re: Juju Placed In Different Corners Made Me Move Out Of Govt House by jascon1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Abeg who get Opel car for sale?
Re: Juju Placed In Different Corners Made Me Move Out Of Govt House by geedeex2(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Which kind Juju? Afrojuju or Gospel juju.
Re: Juju Placed In Different Corners Made Me Move Out Of Govt House by imbless: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Juju Placed In Different Corners Made Me Move Out Of Govt House by juman(m): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
ademega:
Yoruba people and ebo ... Bread and epa

grin grin
Re: Juju Placed In Different Corners Made Me Move Out Of Govt House by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
jascon1:
Abeg who get Opel car for sale?
Me.. cheesy
Re: Juju Placed In Different Corners Made Me Move Out Of Govt House by franugo(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yo

(1) (Reply)

Are We Being Owed April Salary Becos Jona Was Voted Out? / Islam's Latest Contributions To World Peace / How Shekau Occupied My House-gwoza Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.