Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Xenophobic Attacks: Naija Boys Arm Themselves To Fight HATEFUL South AFricans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobic Attacks: Naija Boys Arm Themselves To Fight HATEFUL South AFricans (1765 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Why Nigeria Won't Retaliate Now - Gbajabiamila / IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. / Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobic Attacks: Naija Boys Arm Themselves To Fight HATEFUL South AFricans by collinsflex(m): 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Only God Can help us cos this situation is getting Out
of Hand..

Click to download video: www.gurusloaded.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Naija-Boys-Arm-Themselves-Mobilize-To-Fight-HATEFUL-South-Fricans-_Gurusloaded.com.mp4

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Naija Boys Arm Themselves To Fight HATEFUL South AFricans by bisten14: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
shocked
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Naija Boys Arm Themselves To Fight HATEFUL South AFricans by Kolade354(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dis southafricans are Unrepentant go to supersport Page on Facebook dey ar still shouting Burn Nigerians..........NIGERIANS MUST RETALIATE.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Naija Boys Arm Themselves To Fight HATEFUL South AFricans by kolomax(m): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hmmmm guys take it easy oooo no matter what they are still the majority so best way is too just leave the country
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Naija Boys Arm Themselves To Fight HATEFUL South AFricans by acenazt: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
CHeiiii mehn wish say I fit fly enta s.a
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Naija Boys Arm Themselves To Fight HATEFUL South AFricans by favourmic(m): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Let we Nigerians also fire and destroy many of the SA property, and kill many of the SA as many as we want which is 2/4 do me I do you useless people
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Naija Boys Arm Themselves To Fight HATEFUL South AFricans by yommyphresh(m): 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Naija Boys Arm Themselves To Fight HATEFUL South AFricans by yommyphresh(m): 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
favourmic:
Let we Nigerians also fire and destroy many of the SA property, and kill many of the SA as many as we want which is 2/4 do me I do you useless people
u deserve to be living among wild animals in the bush

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Naija Boys Arm Themselves To Fight HATEFUL South AFricans by helpee(m): 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Get out of that place
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Naija Boys Arm Themselves To Fight HATEFUL South AFricans by Kx: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
This is not looking good at all.

Looks like black south Africans want their oyibo counter parts out but their power nor reach to touch oyibo as it will appear
like apartheid reloaded.

In view of that, they now turn their attention to blacks.
Funny enough, they will even end up killing their own without knowing.
More proof that SA has never truly been obodo oyibo as peeps in naija thought.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Naija Boys Arm Themselves To Fight HATEFUL South AFricans by collinsflex(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
favourmic:
u forget say na them they home, alway match with them go they bloody
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Naija Boys Arm Themselves To Fight HATEFUL South AFricans by coolitempa(f): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
i suspect most of dem r eboes .....are behind this.... grin
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Naija Boys Arm Themselves To Fight HATEFUL South AFricans by favourmic(m): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
collinsflex:
u forget say na them they home, alway match with them go they bloody

Lolz yeah but them be mad why killing blacks what should we call them are they not black as well useless animal

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Naija Boys Arm Themselves To Fight HATEFUL South AFricans by favourmic(m): 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
yommyphresh:
u deserve to be living among wild animals in the bush

And you we be the first person to eat
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Naija Boys Arm Themselves To Fight HATEFUL South AFricans by collinsflex(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
favourmic:

Lolz yeah but them be mad why killing blacks what should we call them are they not black as well useless animal
yeah, ethnicity is really dividing Africa

(1) (Reply)

You Want A Reduction In FG Allocation But Are Against Resource Control / Past Electoral Commission Chairmen And Their Regions / Caption This Photo Of Gej, Pmb, Amaechi & Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.