Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

The Flash Fan Page** - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Flash Fan Page** (4432 Views)

The Flash. Fan Page.. / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Flash Fan Page** by Deztro(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2015
cant wait for d season finale of flash 2mqo it is gonna be epic cos he is goin to d past
Re: The Flash Fan Page** by adexeli(m): 4:12pm On May 26, 2015
It was good as Barry didn't save his mum cos' of his future self.. Can't wait for se2
Re: The Flash Fan Page** by armadeo(m): 10:55pm On May 26, 2015
didnt anyone notice the tin hat with the feathers on it that crashed through the time portal?? subtle hints.

i also cant wait for season 2. this is now my top series to watch.
Re: The Flash Fan Page** by kazzonline: 12:24am On May 27, 2015
adexeli:
It was good as Barry didn't save his mum cos' of his future self.. Can't wait for se2

Barry decsion not to save his mom was because of his father words to him, his future self didnt stop barry from saving his mom, remb he was warned not to try to save his mom untill after his future self has saved him, i think that was the signal the futurr flash gave him wen he nodded
Re: The Flash Fan Page** by luxanne(f): 11:45pm On May 28, 2015
So cisco was also affected by the accelerator and he died? Wells had to bring him back to life? Truth be told, this season finale was a bit confusing, I intend watching it again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Megan Fox Hottest S3xiest Photo Images Pics Hollywoodgossip / Watch Free Movies And TV Series On Hdcurrent.com / DOWNLOAD: Pansaga - Latest 2018 Yoruba Movie | Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.