Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

The Samsung Galaxy S6 Now Available In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Samsung Galaxy S6 Now Available In Nigeria (2202 Views)

Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t / Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire / Samsung Galaxy S6 Now The Fastest Smartphone In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Samsung Galaxy S6 Now Available In Nigeria by Samafroxy22(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
The wait for the Samsung Galaxy S6 is now over despite the rumors, ridicules and rave reviews spread all over the internet some months back. The Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos and the Galaxy S6 Edge are here at last and are available for purchase in various stores Nationwide.

Customers all over the nation can now quench their taste by now only moving a little bit to find out more about the most anticipated phone of the year!

Reinventing boundaries and redefining the word innovation, the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge are great improvement on the previous S series. They are super sleek and elegant in every sense of the word. Instead of the regular plastic back, the devices have a glass back which gives them a premium look and feel. The Galaxy S6 Edge with its curved edges allows for ultra-sleek clearly defined viewing. The Edge display emits lights when notifications come in from favourite contacts. Users can assign five contacts for quick access by swiping from one of the edges of the screen. The five contacts are also table-color-coded; when the device is face down, the curved sides will also glow in the contact’s table-colour to indicate phone calls.

Both phones have metal non-removable battery and do not contain a memory card slot. They, however, has internal storage starting from 32GB. The Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge possess a Quad HD display and an improved 16MP camera that ensures perfect pictures every time. The device features a 5.1 inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display which makes for table-colourful and vivid display of videos, games, images and general displays. The rare-facing camera which uses an image sensor with optical image stabilization is 5 megapixels which make for even more beautiful selfies.

The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge run an Android 5.0 “Lollipop” with Samsung’s Touchwiz suite. These devices are the first to contain Samsung’s payment service called Samsung Pay. Explore the fastest and most powerful processor yet by Samsung.

SEE Video and Places to Buy Samsung Galaxy S6 in Nigeria @ http://techlector.com/the-samsung-galaxy-s6-now-available-in-nigeria/
Re: The Samsung Galaxy S6 Now Available In Nigeria by Escalze(m): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
For how much?
Re: The Samsung Galaxy S6 Now Available In Nigeria by TechLector: 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Escalze:
For how much?
it is just N180,000 only
Re: The Samsung Galaxy S6 Now Available In Nigeria by TechLector: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
try and make your order today... see more specs about this device in the link provided above
Re: The Samsung Galaxy S6 Now Available In Nigeria by TechLector: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
NOW AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA

Re: The Samsung Galaxy S6 Now Available In Nigeria by Escalze(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
TechLector:

it is just N180,000 only
You call #180,000 'just' and 'only'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Samsung Galaxy S6 Now Available In Nigeria by TechLector: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
Escalze:
You call #180,000 'just' and 'only'?
is it much sire>
Re: The Samsung Galaxy S6 Now Available In Nigeria by Escalze(m): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
TechLector:

is it much sire>
For my status, yes.
Re: The Samsung Galaxy S6 Now Available In Nigeria by TechLector: 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
Escalze:
For my status, yes.
smiley all fingers are not equal sha

1 Like

Re: The Samsung Galaxy S6 Now Available In Nigeria by paix(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
I learned the s5 is better, cos the s6 screen freezes at some point.
Re: The Samsung Galaxy S6 Now Available In Nigeria by Collinz2(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
paix:
whr did u learnt that
Re: The Samsung Galaxy S6 Now Available In Nigeria by TechLector: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2015
paix:

lol... who is giving you this fake info?
Re: The Samsung Galaxy S6 Now Available In Nigeria by paix(m): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2015
TechLector:

lol... who is giving you this fake info?
Dem say, dem say. You know na.
Re: The Samsung Galaxy S6 Now Available In Nigeria by TechLector: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
paix:
Dem say, dem say. You know na.
lol
Re: The Samsung Galaxy S6 Now Available In Nigeria by oyewolestephen(m): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Not as high as I expected, I need two in my house

(1) (Reply)

Useful Dangerous Apps You Should Use On Your Rooted Android Phone / A Thread For Pocket Friendly Android Phones / Brand New Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.