Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,338 members, 7,860,841 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Sule Lamido Of Jigawa Will Be Leaving N11bn Debt For Incoming Government And He - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido Of Jigawa Will Be Leaving N11bn Debt For Incoming Government And He (506 Views)

Obasanjo Being Welcomed To Yola In 1978 By Lamido Of Adamawa (Throwback Photo ) / Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC / Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sule Lamido Of Jigawa Will Be Leaving N11bn Debt For Incoming Government And He by BrAkingNews: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Sule-Lamido-Of-Jigawa-Will-Be-Leaving-N11bn-Debt-For-Incoming-Government-He-Regrets-it-300x182.jpg[/img]

Sule Lamido Of Jigawa Will Be Leaving N11bn Debt For Incoming Government & He Regrets it

Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa State yesterday has disclosed he would be leaving N11 billion liability to the incoming government on May 29 and he regrets it. Lamido made this known while assenting to the state’s 2015 Appropriation Bill in Dutse.

He disclosed the liability was part of the N17 billion used to construct an airport in Dutse which was sourced from the budget of different sectors.

“We took the money from the state budgetary allocation from other sectors to build an airport within shortest period of time. Continue...

“We used the money where we think are useful and needed especially to get the airport started, with the intention of recovering it from the Federal Government but it was not forthcoming.

“This had affected our ongoing projects which we could not complete like in health sector and road projects,” he said.

He advised the Governor-elect, Badaru Abubakar, to however follow-up the money promised by the Federal Government.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/sule-lamido-of-jigawa-will-be-leaving-n11bn-debt/
Re: Sule Lamido Of Jigawa Will Be Leaving N11bn Debt For Incoming Government And He by Nomswag: 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
dats nice ....paying for money u didn't borrow grin
Re: Sule Lamido Of Jigawa Will Be Leaving N11bn Debt For Incoming Government And He by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Oky
Re: Sule Lamido Of Jigawa Will Be Leaving N11bn Debt For Incoming Government And He by jascon1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
See wetin happen to me yesterday o. As I day press my fone to comment for this topic Na I mistakenly enter my neighbor compound. If u c my neighbor dogs eh. Their face big like full human being. I no go fit tell u detail of wetin happen but as I day type so Na only one finger I day use type

(1) (Reply)

3 NYSC Members In Trouble For Selling Ballot Papers For N40,000 / CNN And BBC Gave Contradictory Figures On Nepal Earthquake Death Toll / Update Of The Supplementary Election In Some States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.